Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Training with the Master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Training with the Master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Training with the Master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Training with the Master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Training with the Master EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Training with the Master EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Training with the Master EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Training with the Master EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Training with the Master EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Training with the Master I_vote_lcapTraining with the Master I_voting_barTraining with the Master I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Training with the Master I_vote_lcapTraining with the Master I_voting_barTraining with the Master I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Training with the Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Training with the Master Empty
PostSubject: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:40 pm

The sky shone bright overhead. I soared across it, letting my wings soak in the rays. As I reached the South Gate, I did a few spins in the air. I landed beside a rock and took my seat. I sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Zero was casually walking around in the Seireitei,not necessarily having anything in particular to do,he was told to seek out his sensei Itami Moeru who had promised to train him some more,when he reached the South Gate and encourted the strange man.Now 7 years have passed and Zero like many other shinigami have also trained,due to now being in Squad 11 for 9 years,Zero has grown from a skinny and lean guy into a tall and fairly muscular man as a result of his physical training.

"I-Itami?! What happened to you sensei? You've changed so much over the years,I hardly recognize you aside from your spiritual pressure!"

Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 pm

I watch as Zero entered.
Zero. It's been awhile. This is what 7 years of isolated training does for you.
I slide off the rock.
Now lets see how strong you've gotten over the years.
I draw the blade that I had brought with me.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Zero simply nodded as he felt an immense spritual pressure engulfing the surrounding area,he was nervous but he learned from Itami to not feel intimidation over the years. Zero calmly and quietly nodded to his twisted sensei as he unsheathed Kikuichimonji and gripping onto him tightly with both hands,squared his feet apart and assumed a defensive stance,eyeing him as he spoke out.

"Master Itami,I need your help to train me,I wish to become a Lieutenant and I'll need to master my Bankai to guarantee a position as one. Will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

I growl with sadistic pleasure. I stood there with a psycho type look on my face. My sword was held by my side with the point in the ground. My eyes were wide and it looked as though my pupils had gotten smaller. My wings were folded behind me and my tail kept flicking back and forth.
Don't you worry. You will most definately be using your bankai. Now come at me.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Zero glanced awkwardly at his once normal sensei,who had grown into a twisted image of his former self,as he gripping his Zanpaktou tightly in his hands and uttered once simple phrase,not even hesitating to unleash his full power right on the spot.

Bankai!

The surrounding area begins to tremor and quake violently as jets of magma spray upwards from the earth itself,magma rocks and flames encircle and engulf Zero's body fixating themselves onto his very figure,taking the form of a gigantic humanoid lava golem. Stand at a massive size of 200 feet in height the Golem lets out an echoing battle cry as it slamming it's fists together.

"Shogun Kikuichimonji!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I stand there, looking up at the golem unphased.
I see. So this is your Bankai. Interesting. Lets test it out shall we.
I rise into the air, flames and electricity erupted around me as I got higher. I stopped when I was eye level with your golem. My feet were spread out a little, my claws were now extended. I fling my Captain's haori away. It landed in a tree a distance away.
Lets get busy.
Without a moments hesitation I shunpo forward and send a punch toward the face of the golem.
Ikkotsu.
A shockwave emerged from the impact of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Zero hesitated for a moment as Itami rushed him at full-speed,anticipating such an attack Zero quickly raised up his arms causing his Golem to do the same,hoping the sheer size and strength of his massive bankai would be enough to keep up with such a frightening opponent. The Golem raises it's left arm up intending to catch the punch as with it's right arm it unsheathed it's own immense Zanpaktou and thrusted with for a massive stabbing attack aimming it Itami's direction.

"What do you think of my Bankai,sensei?"It's powerful looking isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm

I growl with excitement as my fist met his golem arm. I slash with my sword upward.
Ryodan.
In a quick motion I appear on top of the golem head. I rapidly pound at it with Ikkotsus.
Your bankai is strong. Its durable with a lot of strength. NOw show me its FULL POWER OR THIS FIGHT IS WORTHLESS.
I jump up, and as I come down and bring my fists onto its head.
Sokatsu.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Zero panicked while inside his massive lava golem,sure it was strong and durable but in normal circumstances Itami's spiritual pressure would overpower him fairly well. Zero would need to tire Itami out and draw out this battle if he intended to even survive this engagement.

Utilizing his Earth Manipulation Zero focused his Reiatsu around the left arm of the golem. Morphing and reconstructing the shape of the material which the golem was made from Zero turned the Golem's left arm into a large shield,which it held above it's head intending to block the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

I smirk with satisfaction. I was learning a lot about his golem. I jumped backward, using the shield to increase my jump. I flipped backward and shot out a hot blast of fire. I grip the sword and land on the ground.
Fight me now. Stop being on defense and get on offense.
I shunpo forward and start using multiple Ryodans on him.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Zero calmly watched carefully,wincing in pain a bit from each blow landed on the golem. Sure Itami's blows were strong,but his Golem was there to absorb most of the blows,only getting some cracks here and there. Still,Zero couldn't remain on defense forever,especially since this was only his Offense form of his Bankai.

Thinking quickly he leapt up inside the golem,making it leap backwards several feet due to it's sheer size as it gripped tightly onto it's massive Zanpaktou in a two-handed stance,as he calmly raises it upwards and swung down attacking with his own Ryodan.

Ryodan!

*The Sheer size of the Bankai and it's Zanpaktou resulted in a Ryodan of huge size traveling towards Itami in the form of a giant wave.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 pm

I felt some headway while attacking the golem. The golem jumped back, but considering its size it didn't get far. This slowed me down none. I prepared myself to go forward, but the massive Zanpakuto of his Bankai came down on me. I grimaced as I raised the sword to block it. A crater formed underneath me as I was pressed into the Earth. I kept my feet, but the sword I had was nothing but dust now. Blood was seen on the side of my head. I touched it, and went into a rage. My rei jumped forward as I appeared at eye level of the golem. My face twisted in the worst fury and psychoticness.
So you've gotten stronger. You're better than before. Maybe its time I stopped playing with you in my incomplete Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Zero smirked as he noticed he had firmly swatted down his master with the brute force of his bankai and it had even pinned him down into the ground.Zero smiled confidently inside the golem on the sight of this as he stood above him proudly. Then suddenly he felt Itami's spiritual pressure increasing a bit,he was bleeding,but that drove him into a berserk rage of insanity.

"Sensei...what have you become!"

Zero flared out his Bankai's spiritual pressure some more,causing heat to radiate throughout the area as the ground tremored and cracked open,spraying jets of liquid hot magma into the sky,as embers dancing around the area.The surrounding area turned into a literal volcanic enviornment as the temperature in the air spiked and the moisture around it lessened and evaporated.

Zero motioned to impales his own Zanpaktou into the earth,as his Golem took it's own massive Zanpaktou and copied his actions. As they impaled their blades into the earth,spiritual pressure radiated through the ground itself as it begin to glow red,as the ground before them erupted with lava.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I begin to cackle with laughter at the sight. My spiritual pressure rises as I put my arms in an X shape before me. Flames and lightning circle around me as I prepare myself for some fun.
Burn and Electrify everything in the universe. Destroy Honoo Ryuukiba and Inazumi Ryuukiba.
My wings and tail get longer. My body gets blacker and my rei shoots forward as I enter my full SHikai. I stand there with flames and lightning covering my body and dripping off. I laugh as I appear at the right side of the golem head and send a powerful punch. I appear at the center of the golem and send a quick flurry of ikkotsus toward the chest where Zero is located. I laugh as I attack rapidly and repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Zero knew there was no way he could match Itami punch for punch at this point. At his current skill level Zero's physical strength would be leagues below Itami's he had no other choice but to constantly be on the defense yet again. Zero motioned to step backwards a few times as his golem had done the same,as he steadily raised his spiritual pressure higher and began to concentrate his mind,focusing his Spiritual Pressure all over the golem itself.

Hagane!

With much concentration he built a Hagane around the body of his Golem,further increasing and fortifying the defense and endurance of it's massive frame.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 pm

I raise a brow and smile devilishly. I take steps toward him, holding my hands out wide.
You think that will be enough. Come on. This is suppose to be a head to head fight. Fight me Zero. FIGHT ME!
I let flames and lightning cover each arm. I shunpo forward and appear where zero himself is located inside. I bring both arms back and let the fire and lightning circle around my arms to increase the damage and destructability.
SOKATSU!
I smash both fists into the Golem. I laugh with pleasure as I do it again and again.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Zero couldn't take it anymore...Itami was going berserk and his words weren't getting to him. His constant pounding on his Bankai was causing it to break in small pieces and leave minor cracks in a few spots...Zero grumbled in anger as he clenched his fists,shaking his head in disbelief as he grew irritated by this. He was tired of being a weakling and this Bankai gave him quite a power trip to boot. The normally calm and cheerful Zero grew more and more serious,then angered. His spiritual pressure flared out wildly as the teampurature spiked.

"Miserable INSECT!!! STOP BOTHERING ME! STOP BOTHERING ME!"

Zero aggresively clapped his hands forward,intending for his Bankai to do the same. Trying to capture Itami as if he were a mosquito.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

I laugh as I get deeper and deeper into the fight. Zero's words rang in my head and I go into a frenzy.
Disrespectful maggot. I'll show you why I'm captain BOY!
As the hands of the golem smashed into me, I brought my bionic arms outward. His hands met my and I pushed against them. I raised my head to where the cracks were forming and spewed out a huge jet of fire and lightning that were large enough to cover his entire chest and arms. I laugh as I grab my zans that were on my back. I quickly spin and slash at his hands, trying to cut them in half.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Zero's eyes widened as he shook his head slightly,regaining his cool and bringing back his composure as he glared angrily towards his Sensei,flaring up more and more of his spiritual pressure as he releases his grip on Itami's body as reared both his hand back,a vast amount of Zero's spiritual pressure building up into his fists. Zero winced in pain greatly from the blast of the fire and lightning...but his golem protected him from severe damage...his golem however getting hurt in the process.

SOKKOTSU!

Within a split-second his golem,thrusted it's massive arms forward with the force of a freight train aimming to nail Itami squarely where he was floating,as Zero cringed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I feel the power of his Sokkotsu upon my back. I grunt as I'm forced to bend my back, but I spread my legs and let my determination to win take over.
Training with the Master Ikkaku_blocking_attack_of_Edrad
I grip my blades even tighter in my hands as blood slips across my face and covers my hand.
You're strong Zero. But is this really all that you got.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Zero smirks confidently once more as his golem begins cracking. Amazed at how powerful he has become lately.However,he noticed he was causing some minor damage to the seireitei at the same time,even though they were outside of it.

"Itami...I believe we should stop...I don't want to hurt the citizens of the Rukongai and my Bankai is too large to be released over here."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm

I smirk to myself as I grab the hand of the golem and throw it to the side as I stand straight up.
I've seen enough.
I quickly exit my shikai and back into Incomplete Shikai. I give a simple shrug before shunpoing off with great speed, my rei still hovering about the area, affecting everything it touched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Master   Training with the Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with the Master
Page 1 of 1