Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Indestructable Master of War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Indestructable Master of War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Indestructable Master of War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Indestructable Master of War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Indestructable Master of War EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Indestructable Master of War EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Indestructable Master of War EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Indestructable Master of War EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Indestructable Master of War EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Indestructable Master of War I_vote_lcapIndestructable Master of War I_voting_barIndestructable Master of War I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Indestructable Master of War I_vote_lcapIndestructable Master of War I_voting_barIndestructable Master of War I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Indestructable Master of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Indestructable Master of War Empty
PostSubject: Indestructable Master of War   Indestructable Master of War EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 pm

i runs into the dark forest and keep my hand on my blade as i chases my prey. and as i enter deeper into the vast forest words come to my mind and immediately i freezes as i recall an achient poem.

"The trees entangle their arms and stretch upward into the sky."
I draw my blade.
"The budding leaves devour the light, adding depth to the forest's darkness."
I feel my heart beat within my chest and i focus my energy.
"The hunter does not notice the glare nor the claws of the beast biding in the darkness."
I hear a low growl and my reishi explodes outwards.
"Tonight is the night when the hunter will be hunted."
I feel a release of reishi equal my own and i spin as my target leaps from the shadows and slashes my back with his blade and i feel a deep burn.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indestructable Master of War   Indestructable Master of War EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I wince and spin as i try and slash at him but i hit only air and growl to myself. Damn it! I look around and spin my blade before gripping it tightly once more and drawing one of my spare blade and holding it with a reverse grip i wait and as he leaps again i block him and we clash our eyes meet and i see the pure hate and hunger in his eyes. "your diffrent from others of your kind iv faced *i push him back and kick kim away.

"Thats because." he lands on his feet. "Im perfect i am far above them they are pathetic compaired to me."

I circle him and he does likewise to me as we face off. his eyes seem to glow yellow. "Perfection is over rated" I anish and slash towards his head and grin as i expect an impact.

"So weak."

I look in suprise as he blocks the blade with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indestructable Master of War   Indestructable Master of War EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 pm

I Grin well then i guess i should get serious. I jump back from him and exhale. I toss my two blades in the air and throw my third blade up only half as high as the other two and it rotates as the other two fly straight upwards. I emove my ring and pocket it in a swift motion and as the blades come down i catch them one in my mouth and two in my hand. "You should know" my reishi slowly seeps out. "That your in for the fight of your life" at thoes words my reishi exploses and the trees around us are compleatly whiped from existance leaving no trace not even ash. the arrancar looks unphased and draws his blade. my eyes turn red and glow bright and my reishi output becomes like a massive beacon and i grin. "Ready?"

The arrancar looks at me and grins. "then i will spare no expence. " he looks at his blade. "Evicerate, pantera caballero" His body changes and his blade becomes a lance on his arm and his other hand grows long claws. his fangs extend and his yellow eyes become more catlike and savage as his reishi out put increases exponentially.

I look at him and grin as i let instinct take over and my mind becomes animalistic.

I laugh histericly and vanish leaving a large crator in the ground and i appear infront og the arrancar and slash towards him.

He grins and goes to block with his free hand and sends his lance down and it rotates with a black energy.

I appear behind hm and slash towards his back as hes to late to realize that what he is attacking is an after image. I feel my blade connect and with innitial resistance slice through his skin like butter .

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indestructable Master of War   Indestructable Master of War EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm

I dance arround him before i jump and slash downwards towards him. He jumps back and the ground explodes from the force of my attack as i immediately jump forwards towards him as he flies backwards and i slash in an x at him. he reacts with suprise but hides it as he sends his lance forward.

" lanza del sol negro" the lance erupts in black flames and the energy anfd fire rotate violently around the lance as its sent forward.

I grin and as the lance pierces me i grab his arm and raise my other hand and slash downwards. his immediate reaction to run rather than defend himself gets the better of him as my blade removes his arm and a portion of his side.

I grin and laugh as i rip the lance from me the flames embrace me burning my flesh but i ignore it as i spin my blades now coated in the flames and slash at him rapidly.

He tries to back up blocking with his free hand but as his back meets a tree i deliver several fatal slashes and the tree behind him explodes from the force. I smile and sheath my blades as i place my ring on and walk past him his expression of suprise fades with his body as i walk onwards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indestructable Master of War   Indestructable Master of War Empty

Back to top Go down

Indestructable Master of War
Page 1 of 1