Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A walk in the Park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A walk in the Park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A walk in the Park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A walk in the Park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A walk in the Park EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A walk in the Park EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A walk in the Park EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A walk in the Park EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A walk in the Park EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A walk in the Park I_vote_lcapA walk in the Park I_voting_barA walk in the Park I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A walk in the Park I_vote_lcapA walk in the Park I_voting_barA walk in the Park I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A walk in the Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

*i walk out of the garganta and look around to see what the place looks like after all of the events that have happened* Hmm? so i am guessing that the world is basically back to normal from the seven years i have been gone from here i wonder if anyone around here missed me? *i walk around the part looking for any signs of an enemy or i hollow that i can kill that would make me stronger but i don't see anything* man this place seems to calm i have to find something to do around here.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 pm

*I sonido around the around area still looking for something to fight and i look like i am just getting more and more bored* wow why is it so calm around here is anything going to be happening around and why are there not even any hollows that i can see around here. *i then at one point start to feel a great amount of power start to go through my body and i feel very energized* Wow i need to find something to do with all of this energy i need to find something to fight!!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:37 pm

I thought that I had sensed something around here in the area at least that was strong amount of spiritual energy being released around this area. *i shrug my shoulders and start to walk away but i then see something out of the corner of my eyes as i am walking away* Who is there stop hiding and show yourself. I have been looking for someone to fight and it looks like you are trying to hunt me what or who ever you are. *i say as i start to get into a fighting stance waiting for someone to come out and try to attack me.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:48 pm

*i then here a voice say to me* What are you talking about hunting you, you did say that you sensed me before all of this didn't you? *i shrug and look at the vasto lorde* I guess i did but it felt so weak from where i was at that i did not know what it was but now that i see you you may just be. Vasto Lordes form: A walk in the Park Vasto_lorde_by_arrancarfighter-d3j189d
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 pm

*i the vasto lorde then uses his sonido to get close to and kicks me in the stomach i fall back and look up at him* That was pretty good a guess i am it is my turn now. *i say with an evil looking smirk on my face and put my hands into the shape of a diamond and say.* Cero * the blast comes out looking black with a silver outline as i blast it at the vasto lorde*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:36 pm

*the vasto lorde tries to dodge the cero and get the least amount of damage that he can but he gets hit in the side of the left arm and falls back* wow that was a very powerful attack that you just hit me with i guess you are going to be a challenge to kill *i smirk and say* what makes yo think that you are going to kill me? I don't really think you are strong enough to.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 am

*the vasto lorde use sonido to move as quick as he can over to me and hits me with a slash from his claws to my stomach and i fall back and feel the blood running down my body* Now are you ready to take me for real or are you just going to lie there and die? *i stand up and sonido over to the vasto lorde and say to him* well to answer your question i guess i am. spiked palm! *i use this technique to have a bone shaped spike come to through my hand to came through my left hand and stab him through the his left arm and then kick him and the head with my right foot and he falls back into one of the buildings.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 am

*he gets back up and whips me with the blade on the edge of his tail and tries to stab me with his tail and i dodge the attack sonido in front of him and draw my zanpakto and slash at him over the left side of his body and then put the zanpakto in a reverse grip in my left hand and slash him across the chest and i sonido back* Well did you feel that or did i move a little to fast for you to feel it? Should i try and slow it down a little bit? If you didn't know i hit you with two slashes from my sword in about 1.5 seconds. *i smirk at the vasto lorde and stair at him dead in his eyes* Are you still going easy on me i would like to see you fight at full power if you are holding back.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 am

*I then start to smirk again and point at him with the tip of my zanpaktoes blade in my left hand* Well i guess you could call it holding back i like to call it not wanting to kill my enemy in about three hits. *he then blast a cero at me i try to block it with the palm of my right hand but i feel it getting very strong so i put my sword in both of my hands and cut through the middle of the cero and watch as the cero goes past both of my sides* do you still think that you should be toying with someone that can do that to your body? *he says pointing at the deep gash in my right hand*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 am

You don't want me to kill you in one hit do you i will not do that just yet until you prove that you can do some really bad damage to me. *i smirk trying to hide the pain from the gash in my right hand* Stop trying to hide the pain that you are in. If your trying to hide it your eyes are showing you pain. *he moves toward me with tremendous amount of speed and slashes at me with his claws but i sonido over to him and grab both of his hands before he can get a slash on me he looks at surprised i had enough energy to do that* The same thing that you said to me goes to you to do not underestimate me!!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am

*i still holding his arms jump up and kick him in the chest and the kick blasts him back about 10 feet* I wonder how much that hurt you as much as i think it did. *he start to breath really hard and start to look very tired* Are you all out of you remarks to the questioning of how much power i have and in fact i have been holding back on you. *he looks at me with a shocked look on his face and i then say to him* But i will not hold back on you anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 am

*after i say this i draw my zanpakto and hold it in a reverse grip in my left hand and say* Accelerate Speed Demon!! *i do this and my resurrection form come out in full the arm blades the horse like feet the bent legs and even the holes in the back with the chains in side of them.* Well how do i look to you? Are scared yet? *there is so much spiritual pressure in the air that the vasto lorde can not move for about a minute.* So quite where is your cockiness now when you need i told you that i was stronger then you were.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 am

I will not be beaten by what ever the hell you are i swear you will not kill me!!! *he tries to charge at me but i say one of my techniques names* Blades edge *i then dash at him using my sonido to where he can't see where i am coming from and keep hitting him with my two blades from every side of his body until he can barley stand* Well are you ready to die now or can you not speak right now? Am i that much more powerful then you?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 am

Now here i will finish you now with my Chains of Fate. *the chains then shoot out of my back and and wrap him in the about 10 feet of changes and start to move him closer and closer to me with my two blades drawn and stop him about 2 inches from cutting his throat* Now before i kill you i would like to tell you what you did wrong. You never underestimate you enemy i started to do that at the beginning when i fought you but you left yourself wide open for my attacks when you started to think that you had the upper hand on me and you should never drop you guard on your enemy.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 am

Well i guess it is time for you to die now hope you enjoyed the battle because i sure did. I will mix two of my techniques so that you can die with some kind of honor. Silver Slash and Bone breaker! *i then have a silver shine go over my blades as i slash at his throat and hit him and then i drop the blades and punch him in the ribs with my fist and i hear all of them break as i do so and he drops down and all of his rietsu disappears from his body and goes into mine* Now he is finally dead that was a lot of fun i had almost forgot about what it felt like to fight like that.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 am

I feel that my job is done now around here i should leave here and go back to Los Noches before anyone else see me and wants to fight me because i am a little bit hurt right now i should go back and heal right about now. *i smirk as i walk through the garganta and leave the place to go back to Los Noches and try to get some rest after a hard day of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Park   A walk in the Park Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in the Park
Page 1 of 1