Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
trouble at the park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
trouble at the park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

trouble at the park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

trouble at the park EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
trouble at the park EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
trouble at the park EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
trouble at the park EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
trouble at the park EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
trouble at the park EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
trouble at the park I_vote_lcaptrouble at the park I_voting_bartrouble at the park I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
trouble at the park I_vote_lcaptrouble at the park I_voting_bartrouble at the park I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

trouble at the park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet
Name: Oinari Koyo
Race: Shinigami

trouble at the park Empty
PostSubject: trouble at the park   trouble at the park EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:55 pm

isn't it a nice day at the park? i mean its soo sunny the birds are chiping n everything its so peacefull. *lokks at the sun* ahh it burns *falls to the ground with temperairy blindness* cant see a thing ahh i hate the sun now. *hears some wierd nosie that sonds like a hollow* whos there? if ur a hollow u better go* pulls out zan*
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: trouble at the park   trouble at the park EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

*begins to recover sight but only sees figures as blobs* ha i found u* strkes at brown blob n gets zan stuck in the blob* wth let go of my zan -little does judwat no the blob he striked was a tree n he got his zan stuck in the base of the tree- cmon let go * tries to pull zan out of blob but gets striked from behind by a strange figure* ohh gosh *the zan is falls out of the tree n both judwat n his zan fall to the floor *
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: touble at the park   trouble at the park EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 pm

*is fully recovered n now sees everything like judwat should* begins to stand up n looks for the figure thatstriked im* ouchie who ever that was wasnt very nice u hurt meD: *picks up zan n sees a hollow in the distance* there u are u no have been bad little hollow an now u ust pay in your blood for what u did *charges tword the hollow*
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Troube at the park   trouble at the park EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

I have you now *tries to swing zan at the hollow but the hollow is too fast* Huh i guess u are to fast for me *stops n begins to watch the hollow run away in the distance * *then out of no where the hollow appears from behind judwat n strikes him down agian with his claws * i guess u werent running away. * the hollow begins to laugh while laughing the hollow tries to strike judwat *
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: trouble at the park    trouble at the park EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm

* oinari roles out of the way of the hollows attack n swings zan at the hollows leggs* haha i new u wernt that fast .. *the hollow begins to scream in pain but begins to attack furiously at Judwat* whoa i guess this hollow isnt going to die easily:O *the hollow strikes at judwat's left arm n blood begins to gush out* ouche now u realy arent playing u want me dead. Why would a guttless hollow want to kill me?

Last edited by Judwat20 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: trouble at the park   trouble at the park EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

*Fires a hado # 11 at the ollow with tremendous speed the hollow is electicuted*
Ha i new this hollow couldnt out run a hado...
Hollow: ahhh *the nameless hollow falls to the floor*
ME: ha ha anothetr 1 falls to my hado power Smile *just as oinari begins to walk away the nameles hollow gets up*
Hollow: u didnt think u could defeat me this easily now did u?
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: trouble at the park   trouble at the park EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm

ME: well i cinda did i mean u arent that good of a fighter soo..
Hollow: WHAT WHAT THE HELL did u just say *shunpoes tword oinari n begins to slice at oinaris limbs agian*
ME: U herd me U CANT FIGHT *shunpoes behind the namelss hollow and swings his zan rite at the hollows neck*
Hollow:u shouldnt judge me puny shini i am the grea--ttt *the hollow is stuck down by oinaris zan and blood pours out of the dead hollows neck*
ME: i really did enjoy fighting u but hatye getting my robe blood-stained * goes into his gigai and runs tword hospital to get his wounds healed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble at the park   trouble at the park Empty

Back to top Go down

trouble at the park
Page 1 of 1