Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Return for the duel. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturn for the duel. - Page 2 I_voting_barReturn for the duel. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Return for the duel. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturn for the duel. - Page 2 I_voting_barReturn for the duel. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Return for the duel.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

Return for the duel. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 pm

I smirk as the after image fades and i appear at your side in a sort of base ball slide kick to try and trip you.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Hikaru watches her Moeru-Tama fly forward and pulls on it to change it's course as she falls the pillars of light from Rikujokoro Begin to slam into Yukino. Hikaru gets the Moeru-tama back to fly straight into The Girl as the rods hit her and paralyze her entire body. Hikaru stands grabbing and looks to see if the girl understood it was over. Hikaru raised her blade to the girls neck. Hikaru had taken a bruise Yukino had a badly bleeding gash in her back and several bruises and burns. Even if she wasn't defeated from being completely paralyzed. She was defeated from an overall superior performance. "Admit your defeat. You have some improvements to make but I look forward to fighting you again. A request from me though throw away the recklessness I don't want to see you die. I care about you as a shinigami, friend and rival."
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm

I grin as you realize the roome has become fully covered in vines and plant life and i inhale and the air seems to become more moist. "surrender huh?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Hiaru pressed the blade into Yukino's neck to pull a small amount of blood out. Hikaru's face frowned ignoring the background for the moment. She was wondering why the LT hadn't ended the match a twitch of her wrist would behead the girl. "I have you captured and defeated. Anything you do at this point is in violation of the rules. According to the rules for a shinigami duel you are right now classified as dead. I won't kill you but you are defeated."Hikaru sat there for a moment longer still waiting maybe the girl had fogged up the room so the others couldn't see. Her Reitsu source was under her blade as Hikaru had mastered reading Reitsu and was trying to read into it further.
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:00 am

i grin as the water condenses and a person made of water forms behind you picking up my blade they seing towards your left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 am

Hikaru holds the blade still raising her left arm firing a shakkaho into the water person destroying it. Hikaru raises her weapon smacking Yukino hard in the head with the hilt forcefully making her go unconscious and watched as her body fell limp. This girl was stubborn to the point of stupidity and it made something inside of Hikaru crawl. Her anger actually grew at it. She looked to the LT to see what he though of the hole scene.
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:30 am

He smirks and you notice his eyes are green. "finish her"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:56 am

Hikaru frowns and looks at the now unconscious girl for a moment. "No. I won't kill her. She's an ally this was a duel and nothing more. It's against the law to kill shinigami and this is 1st division. We stand for the law as examples to all of Sereitei." Hikaru said while releasing all the holds on the girl and catching her softly to lower her carefully. She was readying to take her to 4th division to get her healed as it was.
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 am

He snaps and the vines wrap the person u hold and she becomes vines as my true form is revealed. "hello Hikaru Shidou" I smile brightly " Im proud to say you passed the test"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 am

Hikaru stares at it for a moment and while she passed she felt robbed and grumpy at the same time. She had been tricked. She stayed bent over for a moment and closed her eyes gritting her teeth. She sucked it in as she could feel her flames heating out of her back and forced them back inside. She stood and held a grim face as she turned around to look at the real Yukino. She looks happy to see Hikaru but Hikaru isn't willing to talk. That whole test was a blow to her pride." I need some air." Hikaru said as calmly as she could and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 am

"Wait!" I call out to you seeing the hurt in ur eyes. "it was yamamoto senseis ideal.. a test to see how you faired against someone purely bent on your death and to see what you would do once that person was subdued. even with a direct order from the lt you would not kill a fellow shinigami. and for that Captain commander wishes to see you when you have had time to think and train he has a proposition for you. " i look at you with pride and smile knowing i chose the right rival.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:31 am

Hikaru stops listening to Yukino's words. They lessened the pain a little bit enough to stop her from heading and raging outside. If it was the captain taicho's plan then he knew it would probably strike a blow to her pride. Even though her flames only met his for one small point in time their flames had touched. She knew a lot about him from just that. She knew too he knew a lot about her. She knew that the LT and him had talked about her a few times. Hikaru's fire died down and she looked back. "I'm glad of that otherwise I may have never forgiven you for playing me like that. It would have been too cruel to do that to a person. Um are you coming with me to the captain commander Yukino?" Hikaru asked as she turned now happily to go to his work area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return for the duel.   Return for the duel. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return for the duel.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next