Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
An uneasy return EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
An uneasy return EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
An uneasy return EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
An uneasy return EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
An uneasy return EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
An uneasy return I_vote_lcapAn uneasy return I_voting_barAn uneasy return I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
An uneasy return I_vote_lcapAn uneasy return I_voting_barAn uneasy return I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

An uneasy return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 pm

*Rizu arrives back in Karakura town in Karakura Community Park. As soon as she steps through she sees how terribly the conditions have changed and feels her mother's aura pounding in her head, stronger than it once was and seemingly all around her.* This...can't be good... *She relaxes herself and pushes her headache down the best she can, trying to figure out how to approach these ominous changes.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Thunder rolls as the sky seems to split. the smell of smoke fills the air as fires around the city burn. people run the streets in riots and fights all without true reason. The park your in seems much more sinister than usual as the unnaturally dark sky seems to expand for eternity cloaking the world in darkness the air seems thick with hatred and war making breathing harder as if a hand pressed against ones chest to cave it in. the park seems to whisper deeds of evil as if nature itself were reacting to the unnatural occurrences. several feet before you you see Namine and she stands looking at you with no expression and as you blink it seems she were never there but merely an illusion and as you explore the tainted darkness of the park the world seems to react the trees close in on you as if living trying to wrap you for eternity in there cold embrace. 'Sleep...Sleep..Sleep' the wind whispers as that dark forested park becomes a symbol of all that is evil in the world the darkness seems to thicken in that plae as life everywhere is extinguished like water upon flames.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 pm

*Rizu shakes her head to try and rid herself of these images, finding herself becoming oddly entranced by everything around her. She sees Namine and reaches out to her but as fast as she speaks her mother disappears.* M-ma..ma? *Shaking slightly, she shuts her eyes.* It's an illusion. I'll just eliminate my sight bias. *Even after she shuts her eyes, she feels everything unaltered, almost whirling around her. Her headache intensifies and she cries out angrily.* Mother!!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

I appear before you. "yes my child." I look at you with a mixture of emotions and above all somethings eems odd to you about my aura and emotions. I place my hand on your cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 pm

*Rizu looks up at her mother, startled by how quick she appeared and how her appearance has altered. Strangely mesmerized by her aura, she takes a step forward slowly, close to her.* What...did you do?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:31 pm

"Iv started what i was told to start my love." I frown and hold you. "Im sorry Rizu. Im so sorry." I look at you and beneath it all you see like a small light a call for help. "Do what you have to to stop me rizu i will not blame you."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 pm

*Rizu feels weak in her mother's arms, ignoring every conscious thought telling her that she is the enemy.* Mama... *She looks up at Namine, briefly feeling child-like. She shakes her head, trying to rid herself of the increasing throbbing pain in her temples.* I'm going to find you and I'm going to bring you back to the Soul Society. *She lowers her voice to a whisper, unsure if she's speaking to her mother or just herself.* I won't lose my mother...anyone who gets in my way will die...
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm

I kiss your forehead. "Rizu my dear you are more than any mother could have asked for." I smile and as tears roll down my face i feel then and as my hand moves away i see red and know its blood. "Rizu time is short and i wish for you to be the one to stop me..please." The plea for help is evident in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm

*Rizu looks at the blood running down Namine's cheek and looks her in the eyes frantically.* M-mama...you're... *She reaches up to wipe the blood from her mother's cheek. She nods with understanding.* I will. I need to find you mama...you know as well as I do that your aura is almost impossible for me to pinpoint. You're...you're everywhere. *She looks down, attempting to mask her frustration.* I will find you and I will stop you. You are my blood...it is my responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:00 pm

I nod and step back." I warn you i wont stand for my death my love.. Im not the only one in this body." I place my hand and lift it slowly." show me you have the power to stop me
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 pm

*Startled slightly, she thinks to herself.* -It's...she's real? Is this a trick?- *Rizu takes a step back herself and nods solemnly.* Understood. Don't...don't underestimate me mama...papa didn't raise me to be weak. *She shunpos behind Namine and gestures her left hand towards her ankles.* Bakudo #[1]9. Horin. *An orange and yellow tendril of energy shoots out of the palm of her hand towards Namine's ankles to bind her.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Is suprised and caught of guard as i draw my blade. "I know he didnt. your father was always a strong man." I smile and swing attemptin to cut the kido..
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! *As she speaks she strengthens the bakudo in hopes that it will not be cut.* Hado #11, Tsuzuri Raiden! *As she speaks, she sends a surge of electricity through the horin to electrocute Namine in the event the bakudo follows through. She smiles softly to herself, murmuring.* Yes...papa is strong...and you are strong. I...I have never been more proud of my family.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 pm

I feel the electricity and i wince in pain and grin. "graaaaah!" I swing my blade and slash the kido and wince as the after shock still effects my body i stand and grin. "you take after me in kido i see. porbably more so."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 pm

*Rizu winces seeing that she put her mother in pain, shaking it off the best she can. She smiles to herself, shaking as she unsheaths her zanpakuto.* I'm honoured to take after you mama. *She jumps forward, thrusting her zanpakuto towards Namine's stomach.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:03 am

I step back and swing clashing blades my grin a little less due to the shock to nervous system. I wince and grip tighter. the sky rumbles more and i bleed from my eyes more. "Damn it..not now" I mumble to myself slightly and i jump backwards.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 am

*Rizu looks up to the sky briefly, then back to her mother's face.* M-mama...what's...what's going on..? *Hesitating slightly, she shunpos behind Namine and diagonally slashes down towards her back.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:09 am

BY body falters as you slice through." im being forced to break them now i cant. "I cough up blood. " i have to break the final two and unleash him for her..she makes me... i.."I fallf orward and coough up blood." I..." My body fades to its original hoast and its a young black haird girl.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:17 am

*Rizu sheaths her zanpakuto on her back, trembling.* M-mama...tch... *She slumps down to the ground, sitting on her knees.* -What did she mean? "She makes me..."- *She stands herself up after a while, exhaling deeply.* One more vessel down. I will find you...and I will stop you... *She walks away from the park, her eyes on the sky.* -And I will rescue you from your demons, mama.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An uneasy return Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneasy return   An uneasy return Empty

Back to top Go down

An uneasy return
Page 1 of 1