Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
About time you died. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbout time you died. - Page 2 I_voting_barAbout time you died. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
About time you died. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbout time you died. - Page 2 I_voting_barAbout time you died. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

About time you died.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

About time you died. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:25 pm

I feel as both attacks create a red X of blood across my chest. I grab at my chest and flip 10 feet away from Kuroi.
You are right hollow. That was dishonorable of me. It is also dishonorable of me to continue fighting at this level of power. It's time I showed you some more of my power. Burn and Electrify all creation in the universe. Destroy all Honoo Ryuukiba and Inazumi Ryuukiba!!
My rei burst forward in a display of flames and lightning. The sky darkened over us and multiple storms began. The ground became littered in a show of flower and blackened.
I cackled as my zans formed and appeared on my back.
Now lets get some more fun out of this.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

He begins to laugh but then stops.."This is your complete shikai state." He grins. "This still doesn't amuse me." He holds out his right fist firing a cero at Itami before taking a defensive stance closing his wings close to his body.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm

I smirk as I swiped the cero away.
You are beneath me hollow. Now die.
Before I finished the words, I appear behind him, and the words seem to come from where I was even though I was now behind you. I send my claws toward your armor. Clawing multiple times before Jumping straight back and sent out a burst of fire and lightning.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

He laughs as the scratches feel like little needles poking him. He felt the fire and lightning hit him leaving smoke coming off of his body. He turns around to face Itami as some of his armor is now missing. He opens up his mouth. "Kyoukan Tori!!" He fires a large shockwave at Itami large as two football fields.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 pm

My eyes widen as both blasts came for me. I brought both hands forward and erected a double barrier of each of my elements. The blast hit me head on, and pushed me back. I felt its immense power begin to crack my barriers. I bared my fangs, and dispersed the barriers into a blast of combined fire and lightning to push back against Kuroi's attack.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 pm

He sonido behind Itami letting his clone take the damage. He formed a blade of reiatsu slashing at Itami's neck. He did not say a word but let his movements become silent. Making sure he cut right about his chest aiming for the largest artery in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Believing that Kuroi was down below, I shunpo forward, passing by the blast. I appear behind him just as the blast dissipates, only to realize that it was a clone. I look up to find him standing in the spot that I was just at.
Sneaky. So dishonorable.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 pm

He grins as he watched Itami movements. "Dishonorable no,taking advantage yes." He forms another blade of reiatsu as he sonido toward Itami with his katanas by his side. He sonido left then right then up then down to keep Itami aim off balance. He kept repeating this over and over to make it look as if he was not going straight at Itami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About time you died.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2