Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
About time you died. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
About time you died. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

About time you died. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

About time you died. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
About time you died. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
About time you died. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
About time you died. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
About time you died. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
About time you died. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
About time you died. I_vote_lcapAbout time you died. I_voting_barAbout time you died. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
About time you died. I_vote_lcapAbout time you died. I_voting_barAbout time you died. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

About time you died.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

About time you died. Empty
PostSubject: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 pm

He steps out the Garganta. He looks around at the barren wasteland. He could obviously tell this place was deserted. He began walking around the wasteland looking for a tree to rest on. "I hate assignments like this."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:08 pm

The Senkaimon opens before me, and I step out.
What a dreadful place. How perfect it would be for a relaxing vacation.
Unfortunately I wasn't hear about a vacation but about some hollow threat.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:11 pm

He senses a reiatsu in the area. He takes off in his sonido until he sees another shinigami. "Well this should be interesting." He starts walking slowly toward the shinigami without fear. He feels Medianoche fly from his shoulders and crows to him letting him know she has left for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:14 pm

I turn my head. My hands hidden inside of my pockets. My tail wrapped around my waist and my wings folded behind me. My bionic arms shined in the bright sunlight.
O look a hollow. Come to die have we.
I say this in a cool but bored kind of way like the 1st espada. I take note of the black raven flying off.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:19 pm

He begins to grin with his eyes closed. "Your name is many that is mentioned around Hueco Mundo Itami Moeru. I think it is time you die." This was not natural for Kuroi to get this angered. But today has been a bad day with the explosion with half of his office. He hates having to deal with lazy people carelessness. He draws his hand from his pockets and fires a right handed bala at Itami.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I look down upon him.
And I care becausee...
I sigh as the bala comes toward me. I take my right hand out of my pocket and meet it head on. I feel nothing as it connects with me, and I disperse it with a simple wave of my hand.
Is that all? I expected better from an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:35 pm

He grins.He sonido behind Itami looking at his back. "Sandbag Beat!" He begins punching rapidly at Itami's back firing punches all over. He begins thinking to himself. I can use his over confidence to my advantage." He thinks to himself while punching.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm

As he punches my back, my hagane is activated. I feel none of the blows, and in the blink of an eye I spin around and send a kick toward his head. I then appear in the same spot I was in. My hands were back in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:41 pm

He laughs quietly. He grabs Itami leg holding him in place. "See those punches were not meant to hurt but to bait. See you are too cocky. I feel the anger plusing through your body right now. Let me show you how I will use it against you." He forms a spear of reiatsu and stabs in through the leg he is holding.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm

I smirk. Ignoring the pain. I uncurl my tail, and wrap it around his neck.
Perhaps you are the one who is blinded.
I squeeze hard so as to make him let go of my leg. I squeeze hard enough to break his neck. I smirk as I lift him up to slam him upon the ground. I then form a javelin of condensed rei. I send it straight toward his back to spear him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

He feels the tail wrap around his neck. He doesn't grimace in pain but laughs. He is being thrown to the ground. He feels something impaling him as he is stuck to the ground. He puts both of his fist to the ground firing a cero with both hands as he causes a crater around him causing the spear to lose its footing in the ground. He rolls over to his back and does a handspring facing Itami.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I smirk. I wrap my tail around my waist. I rise up into the air, and stand 40 feet above him. I began to charge up my rei in my right hand which is no longer in its pocket.
So how do you like your meat hollow. Medium, Rare, or Super Rare.
With that I send a huge jet of fire straight down upon him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

He grins as he watched Itami jump into the air. He holds out his right palm.
"Especho Cero!"
He forms a shield of cero to block the fire as the shield cracks the fires hit him leaving his body smoking. His hierro was able to litigate most of the damage, but still left him with a few minor burns. He forms two more spears of reiatsu and throw them at Itami.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm

I look behind at Kuroi as I'm suddenly behind him.
You're too predictable.
I bring both hands forward and fire another huge stream of fire but this time I added my lightning element to create a fusion of the to. I then put both my hands in my pocket and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm

He grins. He stood there taking the attack head on. He laughs as he is engulfed with fire and lightning. After the attack was over he could tell he was seriously injured but ignored it. He could feel blood dripping from his body. "That sucks i was trying to be clever." He turns around to face Itami with blood dripping into the cero that is forming in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I appear behind Kuroi as he charges up his attack. I send my tail to grab his cero arm. I force it upward toward the sky. At the same time i send both my claws straight toward his back.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 pm

As the cero is finished he knew Itami would be behind him. He turn and grabbed his tail with his left hand. Looking Itami right into his eyes he released the cero at his face as the explosion would hit them both. "Medianoche!" He yelled this as the explosion engulfed the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 pm

I feel the impact. I am thrown back, as blood pours freely from the wounds on my body. I look up as I hear Kuroi yelling for his bird. I raise my hand and send a huge stream of fire straight toward the bird. It was big enough to cover a 2 story building. I land upon the ground, gasping for breath.
Damn. He is stronger than I thought.
I get into a sitting position, trying to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:26 pm

He sees Itami firing the flames at Medianoche. Pure rage takes over as he sonido in front of Medianoche grabbing her as the flames engulf them both. He began to laugh as the flames kept hitting him. "Prey on the weak, Cuervo!" He felt his body began to change as he entered his resseruccion state. He spread his wings out wide knocking away the flames back at Itami.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:33 pm

I stand up, my cuts and wounds already healed. I smirk as I look upon his ressurccion state.
So this is your ressureccion. How nice. Your wings still aren't better than mine.
My eyes become glinted with a hint of me starting to lose sanity as the battle progressed.
I spread my wings out, and got into a crouched stance with my tail spread wide.
How's about we continue the fun.
About time you died. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5N-zGZZbscPJDE_Cr9BtT7cNzlBeFnYRhWScxDOucZS52T3rG5g this is how i look crouched except i'm lookin at you
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:56 pm

He looks at Itami with no more respect. The only thing that filled his eyes was anger. He never liked for anybody to touch Medianoche at all. Even his Fraccion knew getting close would equally so amount of punishment. He held out his hands out at Itami. "Cero Metralleta!" He fires a large amount of ceros at Itami moving faster than gran rey ceros.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:59 pm

I look upon the ceros rapidly coming at me. Smirking at the fact that I'd made him made, I shunpo past them. Moving swiftly and appearing at his side. I pick up the pace, and shunpo past him. My tail whips out and tries to catch you by your neck to pull you with me. I flip in the air and if you're caught I slam you on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm

He laughs as Itami tail wraps around his neck. He watches as Itami tries to slam him on the ground. He flexes his wings and fires a strong gust of wind at the ground as he stands on the ground with Itami tail around his neck. He forms a spear of reiatsu and thrust it directly at Itami's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:13 pm

My eyes widen a little, but I quickly regain my composure. I teleport behind Kuroi, and stab at him with my claws. Quickly bringing my hand back, I back pedal a few feet.
Grr. It seems I have to use more power.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 pm

He laughs."You are so predictable Itami." He sonido right avoiding the claws he turns to face Itami staring at him in his eyes. He forms two blades of reiatsu slashing at Itami's chest. "You have no honor in attack people from behind.A real fighter faces you face to face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About time you died.   About time you died. Empty

Back to top Go down

About time you died.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next