Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. I_vote_lcapI'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. I_voting_barI'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. I_vote_lcapI'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. I_voting_barI'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. Empty
PostSubject: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Tsuin falls through the sand of hueco mundo to the forest of menos, his intended destination. He had heard about the Menos.. Incredibly strong hollows. He could fight them to make himself stronger. It was a good plan, but dangerous. Which is why Tsuin had decided on a sneak attack. He'd drop in and continuously Sonido around the underground forest to keep his Reiatsu from being pinpointed. During this, he would attack any and all hollows that he came across.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:41 am

Kicking off from the floor the moment he lands in the Forest of Menos, Tsuin flickers from view as he Sonido's. Landing on branch after branch of the trees here, he scouts the area for other hollows as he focuses on keeping his Reiatsu under control and hidden. Hearing a roar in the distance, Tsuin shivers slightly at the power eminating from it. "Well, well, looks like I found what I was looking for." At this, Tsuin turns swiftly on the branch he had just landed on, and Sonido's towards where the roar came from.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Tsuin stops abruptly as he feels a large burst of Reiatsu, the pressure pushing him against the ground. Now on the floor of the Forest of Menos, Tsuin shakes his entire body, pushing as hard as he can to lift himself off of the ground. Looking up, the look in his eyes showing that he was already deducing what he was about to see, he caught sight of what had emitted that reiatsu.

Above and infront of him stood a mass group of Menos'.

".. Well fuck. And I was sure my plan would work.. Looks like they're already aware of me, however."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 am

Tsuin sighs, and steps back, feebly, looking up at the Menos' with a plan forming in his mind. There were about 6 of them, wandering around and not interacting. Though Tsuin knew that they knew of his presence, or they wouldn't have released their spiritual pressure. Soon they would make the first move, so Tsuin needed to act first.

Opening his mouth, Tsuin quickly shot out a Bala at the Menos to his fathest left, while charging a Cero and firing it at the hollow closest to him. Sonido'ing into the air Tsuin appeared near the second closest Menos to him. Dark green light filling his mouth, he opened it, and shot out a chorus of Cero Bubble's at the mask of it.

There. Three of them were being assaulted. Hopefully that would be a good enough start.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:25 am

Now it's the Menos' turn to react. The whole group HAD known that Tsuin was there, and was trying to find it in themselves to care enough to attack. They ended up drawing on their own hunger to motivate themselves into murdering Tsuin. After they had killed him, they would commence to kill eachother to see who would get to devour the dead body of Tsuin. It was simple.

The Menos hit by the Bala would simply roar, unphased by the attack. Shifting it's incredibly large body, it charged a gigantic red Cero and then blasted it at Tsuin. The Menos hit by Tsuin's Cero staggered back slightly, but not enough to cause any real damage. That Menos in turn shot out one of it's white arms to grab Tsuin, while the Menos hit by the Cero Bubbles screeched and fell backwards, having been hit by the full front of the attack. Crashing into the ground, it caused quite a large commotion and this was the trigger that mobolized the rest of the Menos.

All three of the other Menos' roared, two of them charging and shooting Cero's at Tsuin while the third flung one of it's arms out to smack him.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 am

Tsuin takes a split moment, a single instant, to register what all of the Menos' were doing and what had happened with his attacks. He took another moment to form another plan in his mind, strategizing. Now, to the Cero the left-most Menos had shot at him, Tsuin kicked off of the air and Sonido'd, appearing directly out of the range of the attack and getting pushed back by the sheer power of it.

Countering the arm the hollow closest to him had shot at him, Tsuin shot a Cero at it, aiming to blow the whole of the arm clean off, or atleast in half. Tsuin grinned triumphantly at the fact of the Menos he was able to tip over, but he didn't have enough time to rejoice, as he had to deal with the other three Menos' attacks.

Allowing himself to fall to the ground from his posistion in the air, one of the Cero's flew straight over his head, however, the other Cero caught his side, causing Tsuin to scream out. Stumbling onto the ground and gasping, he barely had time to gather his bearings before he was hit by the other Menos' arm, sending him flying.

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 am

Gasping, Tsuin hit one of the Forest's many trees, and found himself slumped on the ground, looking feebly up at the five Menos' that were currently a threat to him. Scrambling to his feet, Tsuin was desperatly thinking of a different plan, something that could get him out of the situation and allow him to reign victorious. Despite his intellect, however, he couldn't think of a way out of this problem, and that terrified him.

Deciding that a good offense was indeed a good defense sometimes, this being one of those times, Tsuin decided to be reckless and fire off attacks at random, hoping to distract and throw off the Menos. Firing a quick succession of three Bala's, they would burst towards the Menos' immediate area, either hitting the Menos' or the area around them. Charging up a Cero Tsuin shot it directly infront of him, baring straight through the Menos'.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 am

The group of Menos' roared in defiance at Tsuin's pitiful comebacks. Though, Lady Luck must have been smiling on Tsuin today, as he DID get incredibly lucky. Two of the Bala's hit one of the Menos' in the face and caused its mask to host a small crack now, and the pain caused by this little thing rendered the Menos unable to attack right away.

The last Bala hit a tree and caused little damage to it, now a large dent visible in it's wood. The Cero did as it was intended and blew straight through the group of Menos, damaging nearly the whole lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:11 am

Two Menos' currently incapacitated and all the rest injured in various ways, they begin to retaliate. The one damaged the most that could still attack, the one closest to Tsuin, shot out both of it's white bone like arms at him, attempting to grab and crush him. The other three damaged less severely all charged and shot various large Cero's at Tsuin. If they had been able to form even a single coherent thought, they would have realized that their Cero's would all hit the other Menos' hands, no matter whether Tsuin dodged the attacks or not.

But they couldn't, they hadn't, and it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:35 am

Tsuin let out a sigh as all of the attacks converged on him. It wasn't caused by exhaustion- Though he was exhausted, truthfully,- but from the fact that now he was bored, already having thought of a way out of this. HE, for one, had realized that the Menos' own attacks would cancel eachothers out. Jumping quickly backwards, flinching only slightly at the pain caused by the wounds that had been afflicted to to him. He flickered away from sight, disappearing and moving at an extremely fast speed, and reappeared father away.

After his Sonido ended, Tsuin was standing on a branch farther up and back from the Menos group. His intell was proven correct as all three Cero's and the arms collided, a huge explosion coming from this that pushed back even the Menos. When the dust cleared from the explosion, that one Menos whose arms had just been blown completely off roared, turning on the other Menos'.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 am

Tsuin couldn't help but grin as the Menos begin to fight among themselves. The Menos whose arms had just gotten blown off thanks to the other Menos' Cero's charged a Cero, roaring, and shot it at the other Menos'. The pure pressure released from Menos' fighting with eachother was amazing, and sent a shiver down Tsuin's spine.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:06 am

One of the Menos' got hit dead on by the Cero, falling backwards to slam into a Menos behind it. By now the entire forest was filled with roars. The Menos that got hit by the other Menos screeched defiantly and bit down on it, causing the other Menos' to remember the hunger that had started this whole thing for the first place. Advancing on the two fallen Menos', they bit down on them.

The Menos whose mask had been cracked slightly by Tsuin's Bala's earlier had recovered by now, and shrieked loudly when one of the other Menos' bit down on it, beggining to be devoured.

It was chaos. Pure chaos. And at this, Tsuin grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:10 am

Tsuin was enjoying this sight greatly, he would admit. All the Menos' had turned on eachother and forgotten about him in an instant, everything happening like dominos. No, Tsuin couldn't beat these Menos' with brute strength or Cero attacks, but he could beat them with intelligence, as they had none.

Shrieks, screeches, screams, howls and roars was all that could be heard now, more Menos coming out from behind trees and out of nowhere to join the fray. There were so many here now- Tsuin had pushed himself against the trunk of the tree, doing his best to hide his Reiatsu just in case.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 am

The new Menos' that appeared hadn't seem to notice Tsuin- Or atleast hadn't cared enough to do anything about it. They moved right into the mass of hollows now assembled there, joining in to the feast. In the end, Tsuin had no doubt that every single one of them would be succeed in killing and devouring eachother absolutely.

That was good for Tsuin, though- He now realized he had been stupid in coming here, and that he wasn't yet ready for the Menos' level of strength.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:25 am

Making absolutely sure that ALL of the Menos' were completely distracted, Tsuin would relax his body, tilting his head downward and then jerking it upward swiftly, his horns dragging against the air and ripping a hole there. He had about a millisecond before the Menos' felt the pressure from the Garganta being opened, and converged on him all at once. Quickly, Tsuin pounced through the Garganta, it closing quickly behind him.

Just as the final part of the Garganta was closing and Tsuin was stepping out onto the white sands of Hueco Mundo, he could faintly register a blast of red light hitting the spot where he was standing just a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.   I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in the forest of Menos~ .. Yeah not really. I'm just going to kill alot of stupid hollows.
Page 1 of 1