Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapKILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barKILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapKILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barKILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike
Race: Shinigami

KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 pm

*I walk into the park and look around.*
COME KILL YOU SHIT HEADS
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm

-He steps out the senkaimon-Who is causing all this ruckus..-He looks down at the hollow in the park-Hey you down there shut up.Watch the language please stupid hollow with no manners...-He adjusts his glasses and shunpoes down to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP! KILL ME YOU SHIT HEAD
*I Run over to you and spit on you.*
DO IT LITTLE BABY
*I go to kick you*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 pm

I told you to watch your mouth!-He shunpoes right avoiding the spit and the kick-Such insults are really worthless.But because you choose to spit on me you will die.Sokotsu!-He fires a powerful two fisted punch into the hollow stomach-
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

*I take the hit and falll to my knee.*
YOur so weak! Just kill me stop wasting my time
*I stand back up.
DO IT YOU ANT
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Enough of this.I have missed out on eight hours of sleep.Kuchi...Bankai!!-He place his hands on the inside edge of the blade and charge his red reiatsu.quickly tear the sword in half which is ten follow by a heavy blast of reiatsu. A massive pillar of lightning, wind, and rubble quickly cover up the appearance of Jinto. When the pillar clears you can literally feel the power emerging from where Jinto is standing.He now holds two massive wooden Kanabo's that are spiked from the handles up. The two Kanabo's are connected to large steel chords that are attached to their handle ends. These chords travel up behind Jinto and connect to five massive charms that arch behind his head. These charms are about half the size of Jinto and resemble drums; they are all white and have red writing on them. Each of these charms is numbered in Japanese from five to one. Facing Jinto, it will be five on the lower right, four on the lower left, three on the higher right, two on the higher left, and one at the top to complete the arch.He grins...-Tengoku no Sensounouuta, Kuchibuekyoku
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 pm

*I smle and just stand there.*
YOU SO WEAK SOMEONE STRONG WOULDNT NEED BANKAI YOU WORM. SO JUST DO!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 pm

-His eyes begin to glow red-You dare call the Lieutenant of Squad 9 weak.Look at you a stupid hollow with no brains.This is where you die enough of this talking from you.I will show you who the ant really is.Dounyu, Kaminaritaiko-the charm with the five on it will light up with red reiatsu. Then the spikes on the Kanabo's will start to become electrified and it will show because the spikes on the kanabo's will have small bolts of lightning jumping between each other. This power release elevates the strength of his strikes with the Kanabo's.-Dead-He swings his left Kanabo toward the hollows face and then thrust his kanabo toward the hollows chest-
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm

*I laugh as he talks.*
DO IT!
*The slash hit me and i fall to the ground. My body starts to turn t dust.*
You weak cause you had to use bankai. I wanted you to kill me ans you did. HAHA you listen well. You ANT YOUR NOTHI............
*My body turns to dust.

(OCC: IM DEAD)
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 pm

-He seals his zanpakuto-I only used it because i did not want to be in this fight.Now back to the Soul Society for my Captain's test.I am going to take over my Squad and fill in the missing Gotei 13 Captain.-He opens the senkaimon and steps through-Enjoy hell hollow...-he does not turn around adjusting his glasses as the senkaimon closes behind him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1