Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 I_voting_barHell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 I_voting_barHell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fury
Novice
Fury

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 pm

u feel the hit and growl as i flip backwards."ill kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm

He felt his attack nail it's target, coming around full-circle to see the demon tumbling back througj the air before recovering. Though his move seemed to have some affect on her, he surveyed that other than a slightly damaged ego, there was relatively no physical damage.

Kyousuke expeled a few gasping breaths as he waited to see what her next move would be, wondering just what it was going to take to put her down...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

i growl and rush at you and claw forward.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm

As she makes a direct assault, Kyousuke waits patiently, sensing that perhaps the mental damage he uncovered may have been greater than he thought. Although, that said nothing about her speed, for she was on top of him in no time.

Impulsively, he pulls a move right out Lieutenant Rizu's book and bends himself backward almost a complete 90 degrees, allowing Fury to pass right over him with her outstretched claws. Seeing an opening in her midsection, he delivers a crossed slash up into her abs...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 pm

I crie out and crash into the ground. i growl.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

His swords split her crimson flesh once again as she passes over and careens into the pavement for the second time. He turns about so as not to lose track of her. However, he makes no attempt to pursue after her...

'Her attacks become less organized the angrier she gets.' He notes to himself as he waits, 'I should try to rile her up more, and maybe she'll make a mistake so I don't have to resort to more...drastic measures.'
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:49 pm

I vanish and appear behind you sending my whip forward with immense speed the blade glistens red with your blood.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:56 pm

His eyes suddenly swell slightly as the snowy-haired demon suddenly disappeared into thin air, completely losing sight of her. It wasn't until he felt the presence of a blade cutting the air that he turned around, watching the pointed end of her whip whiz right by him, carving a single gash across his chest.

Kyousuke stared at her, stunned to silence as he realized had he not turned around just then, that blade of hers would likely be sticking out of his chest with his heart staked on it...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:02 pm

i retract the whip my eyes black and i dash towards you claw raised as i swing my whip towards your leg.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

He could feel his blood running smoothly down his chest. His Shihakusho was already ruined thanks to that whip of hers and he concludes that if he was going to have any chance of defeating her, he would have to eliminate that whip of hers as a threat.

As she lashes it at him again, he attempts to time his next move just right. Just as the end began to uncoil, he leaps into the air and throws his body out flat, swinging the blade in his right hand out to try and cut the bladed head of her whip off...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:41 pm

the head of the whip is cut off but the cost is a cash down toyr shoulder from my talon.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 pm

"Yaaaggh!" He wails out as his shoulder splits wide open, sending his blood spraying from the open wound before it was sealed closed by a severe, burning sensation that made his skin feel as though it had just been dipped in lava...

His back arches from the wave of agony waiting for his body to settle and adjust to his pain, but it was taking longer than he wanted. Desperate to not allow Fury a follow-up, he fires his left elbow back toward the bridge of the crimson-skinned demon's nose...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm

i see the attack but am unable to do anything so i send the whip to coil your leg. as i flie backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Though he felt his elbow connect with her face, he sensed he was barely inflicting that much damage to the Demon. But she, on the other hand, was doing substantial amounts of damage to his body, and he could hear his sword calling to him, begging to be released.

'I...I can't!' He scolded to himself; to his blade.

Distracted by indecision, concern and anger, he was caught completely off-guard as he felt Fury's whip coil around his right ankle. Ripped out of his thoughts by the scorching burn, he glanced down and watched his leh jerk back hard, dropping him forward before pulling him across the bleeding red sky in a swift ride...

"Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:00 pm

I shake my self from my daze after your hit and i send flames down the whip.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

The skin around his ankle was already beginning to singe as he twisted himself around to locate his opponent. Once he found her, he also found a tail of flames starting to stretch up toward him. With only seconds to act, Kyousuke swung his blade at the leather rope hugging his ankle to cut himself free before the flames engulfed him...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 pm

. the rope holds and in your mind you hear every thing telking you you cannot win give up!
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Unlike the past couple of times he's cut the whip wielded by the succubus, this time his blade deflected harmlessly off of it, catching him by surprise...

'What the???' He gasped to himself, confused why he couldn't cut it this time.

He wasn't given much time to ponder this as a flurry of strange voices seemed to invade his mind, taunting him in his chances of winning. He admitted it was true he was having trouble inflicting any serious damage to her, but he had seen her bleed.

'I can beat her! I know it!' He thought angrily to himself, trying to silence the voices...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:41 pm

i grin as the flames creep to you slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Glaring down the length of the red and black-striped whip, a flash of red light glows in Kyousuke's eyes as his grip around his sword tightens. The pain he was in, combined with the echo of the voices in his head, pushed his rage to build until a crimson aura began to resonate from his sword - an unnatural corription to his spirit energy...

"I will win!!!" He shouts furiously, making an even harder swing at the whip this time...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 pm

it severs and i fall backwards i growl. "DAMN YOU!" I punch the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Finally free from her scorching serpent, Kyousuke leaps to his feet and drops into an attack stance with eyes still glowing red with rage; however, he wasn't the only one.

"I'm finishing this!" He declares as he charges forward. The impact of the crimson demon's fist sends a powerful shockwave rumbling through the earth, making it shake violently.

Undeterred, Kyousuke leaps into the air, crossing his arms toward the opposite sides of his body with his blades pointed to the sky, "Go back to Hell, witch!" He exclaims, ready to deliver a killing blow when land was suddenly shook by a violent, ominous energy which immediately pulled Kyousuke to the ground as though his legs weighed 50 tons each!

"D-damn it all!" He cursed as the skies above him became baptized in pure, black ebony. Lightning the color of blood broke roaringly through the clouds, "What...now?!" Kyousuke stammers, unable to even move anymore...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:39 pm

I growl as i go to step forward and my body begins to dissipate. " what no!!" i rush you and burst into sand
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Panic overwhelmed him as he noticed the demon seemed completely unaffected by the wave of energy tainting the air itself! He watched helplessly as she charged at him in a rage...

'I...I can't move! I have to...move!' He screams to himself as she grew closer, almost seeming panicked about something, 'Come on...come on, damn it! Move!!!'

He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for her blow when he suddenly felt himself getting pelted by light, grainy particles. Befuddled, his eyes peeked open to noticed Fury nowhere in sight...

"H-huh?" Looking around, he felt the pressure of the aura relax, allowing him to stand to his feet once more. As he rose, he watched a large quantity of black sand sprinkle around him as it fell off his bodu and ruined Shihakusho, "What...just happened?" He asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Looking up to the sky, he felt yet another push of warped energy sweep across the town. It wasn't hard for him to sense where it emitted from as he spun on his heel, facing the center of Karakura Town.

"Just what in God's name is going on here?!?" He growls in confusion before suddenlt disappearing in a shunpo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Shopping District-
Jump to: