Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury I_vote_lcapHell hath no Fury...like Fury I_voting_barHell hath no Fury...like Fury I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hell hath no Fury...like Fury I_vote_lcapHell hath no Fury...like Fury I_voting_barHell hath no Fury...like Fury I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury Empty
PostSubject: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Kyousuke dragged along the air, unable to gain any balance as the thick, burning cord strangling him seered his flesh and deprived him from taking much oxygen.

He could her horse's feet galloping against the sky, bathing it a bright shade of scarlet red. Finally, Kyousuke reached back over his right shoulder and drew one of his swords from the sheath. Slipping it carefully beneath a single loop of the leathery rope, he twists and saws until the loop snapped free.

Immediately, Kyousuke inhales a gasping breath to fill his lungs with precious oxygen before pulling his head out and casting the severed pieces of the burning whip away. Skidding to a stop on the air, he growls at the creature mounted on her horse; black as night with eyes of blood red...

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

I smile. "im impressed you managed to break free," I clench my hand and drop the ruined whip and bring out a nwe one with a blade on the end. "i suppose this place will do"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Kyousuke looked around his surroundings. There were dozens of buildings surrounding them, with likely hundreds of people as well.

'I'll need to be careful with how much power I use.' He informs himself, already noticing a few citizens in the streets, who all seemed to be looking up at the bright red sky, 'I don't want to risk hurting those people...or worse.'

He then returned his emerald gaze up to the red-skinned, white-haired demon. The rain ceased to fall in her presence, but the lightning continued with great activity; filling the sky with a furious red-orange lightshow. Something about her made him immediately tense, and he fought to keep calm.

'But there's no guarantee I won't have to go all out against this one. Her power...it's monstrous.'
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

I smirk. "your fit to become a captain arent you~" i grin. "but the others keep you beneath their feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Kyousuke refused to respond, keeping a stone-cold glare on her. He wasn't sure if he was as strong as a Captain - he had only just graduated from Shino Academy a year ago, but he understood his power was, if anything, dangerous. And this, most certainly, wasn't the place he could release it all.

He focuses on keeping his breathing steady as a couple beads of perspiration slide down either side of his face, and he fixed himself in his stance - bending his knees slightly and curling his sword into a horizontal position just over his right shoulder. He held the point of his sword straight out at her, preparing himself for her first move...

'For some reason, it's hard to keep calm. My body keeps getting tense and stiff. I need to relax; think.'
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:35 pm

"i smirk as i appear bellow your blade in a crouch my hand across my face palm towards you. "thats it shinigami get angry...im sure your lady friend is having lots of hehe "fun" with asmodeus..the demon of lust"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

At first, surprised by the fact she wound up so close to him without him noticing her move, he froze a moment in thought...

'Demon of Lust? Just great.' He envisioned that sick, sultry gleam in that man's eyes. Next, he pictured seeing him laying over Rizu and his grip tightened around his sword.'

"Don't underestimate my Lieutenant!" He announces as he brings his leg up, hoping to catch this vile succubus under the chin with the point of his knee where her hand was not guarding.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:57 pm

n grin as you do but i knick the edge of your leg and it feels like liquid flames. "hmm i wonder if he has bedded her yet. i would not be suprised if he had, cleopatra was a string woman." i smirk. "and you know how that story ends"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Merely touching the creature hardened his body like a stone for an instant, feeling an intense rage within him, but that paled to the numbing burn drawn across the calf of his leg. The flesh had been exposed and the fabric of his Shihakusho reduced to ash...

"Gaagghh!" He yelped, inspecting the wound which was glowing an orange-yellow, but thankfully, cauterized any blood that would have leaked out. Taking a moment to recover, he leers at the creature, "Lieutenant Rizu is much stronger than she appears." He replies with growling confidence, "As your Lust demon will be sure to find out."
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 pm

"hmm well see when she returns bearing his child " I laugh and send my whip forward at you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:04 pm

"Not gonna happen!" He retorts back angrily, readying himself for the approaching whip.

His eyes track the blade at the end, but also aware of the scorching body of the weapon. The feel of the burned flesh around his neck served as a constant reminder. As the blade arched toward him, he pulls his twin sword from over his left shoulder and swings to deflect it away before charging down the length of the whip to engage the demon in close combat - where he hoped he would have an edge over her long-ranged weapon.

As he closes the distance between them, he slashes at her throat with the right-handed sword with a blaze of determination and irritation in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:06 pm

I grin as you near having forgotten my free hand and talons i slash coliding with the blade as the whip curves around to wrap us liek a large snake.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:12 pm

He gasped as his strike was blocked by her bare, clawed hand.

'Damn it!'

Next, he saw the stretch of her whip in his peripheral as it spun repeatedly around both himself and the feminine monster before him, binding their bodies together. Like before, he could feel a powerful heat pressing through his Shihakusho, enveloping parts of it in flames as it burned through to his flesh...

"Aaggghh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 pm

I laugh yes building up your rage is liek holding back flames let it loose ." i look into your eyes and grin my fangs slowing as i kick off from you my whip inwnding rappidly and i send it forward in a straight like like an extended blade.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Though he was in seering pain, he could hear her voice echoing in his head like a bad song, encouraging him to give in to his anger. Being pressed so close against this beast only added powerful influence as his eyes shoot open and flicker with a red light, even as he screamed out.

Finally, he felt the whip unravel from around him. The cool air kissing his burns which only caused them to sting him painfully. He didn't have long to cope with his injuries as he peered up to find the point of the whip blade nearing his chest. Quickly, Kyousuke crosses his blades in front of it to intercept what have been a significant, if not lethal blow, deflecting it over his head...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 pm

I smirk retracting the blade as i flie down to attack you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Kyousuke finally rights himself about a football field away from his demented opponent, noticing she was on the attack. Growling under his breath, he tenses in preparation, trying to calm his breathing...

'Why is so hard to concentrate?!?' He wondered as his enemy drew closer.

As she reached him, he pivots on his forward leg, spinning himself behind her and slashing at het whip with one blade, trying to cut it off at the hilt, while slashing his other blade down across her exposed back...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 pm

the blade grazes my back as i swing downwards nd the whip wraps around your blade and stabs into your arm."oh no you dont" i smirk and yank it to pull you forward.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 pm

He saw her blood-red skin open from the back when he felt a blade stab into his right arm...

"Arrgghh!" Looking at his arm, he sees the blade of her whip protruding out, with the body strung around his sword. He then felt a strong tug jerk him forward, directly at his enemy.

Kyousuke groans under the strain, gazing up at the demon with contempt. With little room left to counter, he braces himself before spinning into her whip, envoking it's burning properties around his arms and torso, burning away even more of his Shihakusho. As he reaches her, he swings his other blade around to open her uop under her ribcage...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm

* grin as you slice and i spin tossing you odf and ripping the blade form your arm as i crash land . i get up mildly annoyed at the landing. "well well impressive skills kid hehe
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:37 pm

His blade just barely misses her body as she spins away at the very last second. Kyousuke begins to uncoil from the burning whip as he passes by, relieving himself from worsening his injuries, but when the line drew taut, his sword slips from his grip and twirls freely through the air.

Noticing the demon called Fury had crashed into the ground below, he rushed to try and grab his sword from the air before she could completely recover.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

i wince and realize what your doing to late and grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Kyousuke grabs his sword's twin from the air in mid-charge, coming up on Fury and crossing his arms over each other. As he reaches her, he swings both arms out swiftly in an effort to sever her head from her shoulders...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

i grin as i blace my talons between the blades breventing their uncrossing."tsk tsk not fast enough!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

His blades never reach her throat as they were stopped just short by the succubus' clawed hand. He growled a bit as she taunts his speed and his eyes flash an angry shade of red once again...

'Damn! What's wrong with me?!' He questioned, 'Why do I feel so angry?!?'

Wasting little time after that, he pulls his blades away from her hand and flips his body backwards, stretching one leg out to kick her under the chin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no Fury...like Fury   Hell hath no Fury...like Fury Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no Fury...like Fury
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Shopping District-
Jump to: