Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A lingering grudge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA lingering grudge - Page 2 I_voting_barA lingering grudge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A lingering grudge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA lingering grudge - Page 2 I_voting_barA lingering grudge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A lingering grudge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

A lingering grudge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

He grins.He impales both of his blades downward into her legs as the impact of the blade meeting her legs send a shock up his spine.He forms two blades of reiatsu and sonido back getting into a defensive stance."If you have noticed i have been fighting with my eyes closed this entire time."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:51 pm

*Using Hagane, Rizu manages to deflect the blades from her thighs, though they manage to cut into her shallowly, flipping herself backwards a few feet from Kuroi. Looking him over, she clenches her jaw.* Tch... -He has been...pull yourself together Rizu...you won't help anyone by dying from your carelessness.- *She thinks to herself about her father and mother, then about her promise to Kyousuke to always help him. As she does, her expression softens and her anger begins to melt away. She smiles softly and tilts her head, looking back at Kuroi.*

It seems you caught me at a less than attractive moment. My apologies. *Shunpoing inches in front of him, she forms claws of reiatsu on her hands, punching rapidly towards Kuroi's stomach.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:54 pm

He grins. He nods as she speaks.He uses his blades to deflect some of the claws as some manage to cut him causing gashes across his chest and abdomen. He laughs from the pain. He thrusts both blades forward into her chest before making two more. "The real fun has still not begun."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:19 am

*She dodges to the left of the spears, causing one to graze and one to cut through her upper right side. Wincing as the blood pours from the rips in her shihakusho, not to mention her skin, Rizu jumps back a few feet. She re-sheaths her zanpakuto for the time being and suddenly bursts into a wave of white reiatsu.*

...Shunko. *She races towards Kuroi until she's a mere foot away from him and then shunpos behind him instantly, sending a powerful roundhouse kick to the small of his back, enhanced by the Shunko technique.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:32 pm

He grins. He feels himself go flying forward into the ground. He grunts from the impact coughing up a little blood. He flips onto his back and does a handspring landing onto his feet. He sonido toward Rizu sheathing his blades. He sonido behind Rizu firing an elbow to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:48 pm

*As soon as Kuroi appears behind her, she ducks the elbow, it narrowly grazing the back of her neck as she drops to the ground. As she does, she flips herself around in a whirlwind-like sweep kick to Kuroi's feet to knock him off balance. In the same movement, Rizu unsheaths her zanpakuto once again, slashing towards his knees in one swift motion.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 pm

He jumps up barely dodging the kick at his feet as he feels the slash across his knees. He grunts for a moment noticing the blood dripping. He looks at Rizu cracking his neck. "I think it is time i opened my eyes now to really look at you" He opens his eyes as his reiatsu flares around him. He takes a defensive stance taunting Rizu to bring it.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Hmm. *As Kuroi's reiatsu bursts around him, Rizu smiles, looking up at him as she stands with her zanpakuto in her left hand, hanging at her side.* I suppose you're at the level the Espada Octavo should be at. I suppose it's time to step it up a bit then hm? *As she speak, she grins and explodes with freezing cold reiatsu, creating almost a blizzard around her. With a wink, she shunpos 2 feet above Kuroi and holds her zanpakuto horizontally.* Hado #32. *As she speaks, a yellow orb of energy begins to form in the middle of her sword.* Okasen! *The orb releases, turning into an arc of kido energy the width of the length of her zanpakuto.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

He looks up no longer grinning. He unsheathes his katana and swings it at the hado knocking it away as it leaves burn marks on his arms. "Now that i see you, I can now kill you!" He sonido in front of Rizu before sonido behind her before sonido above her slashing downward at her head.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 pm

*Keeping track of Kuroi's aura as it moves, Rizu quickly lifts her zanpakuto up to deflect his slash. Grinning, she pushes forward against his zanpakuto with her own, jumping backwards with the momentum.* I see no point in holding back any further. Let's truly begin, shall we? Espada-san? *With a smirk, she holds her zanpakuto in front of her.*

Ban...kai. *Her zanpakuto dissolves into a whirlwind of snow, surrounding her completely and bonding to her skin and shihakusho. After a moment, she reappears, no longer possessing a zanpakuto; dressed in a blazing white, knee-length kimono, the mark on her upper chest (OOC: Shown below) connecting Hisame and herself is visible and glowing white.* Hisame. Kori hana.

A lingering grudge - Page 2 B9d59-10
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Koga appears next to Rizu.
"Hey there. Good to know your doing your as a shinigami but right now he's not our top priority. You can destroy this pathetic hollow later."
Koga snaps his left middle finger with his thumb and speaks a kido.
"Bakudo 1 Sai and Bakudo 63 Sajo Sabaku."
Koga speaks as he then swipes his right hand at the hollow.
"Hado 54 Haien"
Koga grabs Rizu's left arm with his right hand shortly after.
"Lets go Lieutenant."
Koga says as he disappears in a shunpoe.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:48 am

He falls to the ground after being hit by the kido and the hado. He stands up noticing the burn marks on his chest. He puts on his Espada jacket and snaps his fingers opening a Garganta. "I am going to kill that Captain when i get the orders too" He steps through the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lingering grudge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: