Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A lingering grudge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A lingering grudge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A lingering grudge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A lingering grudge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A lingering grudge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A lingering grudge I_vote_lcapA lingering grudge I_voting_barA lingering grudge I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A lingering grudge I_vote_lcapA lingering grudge I_voting_barA lingering grudge I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A lingering grudge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

*After escaping from Lillith reluctantly, Rizu stomps through to the park, her hands gripping her head in frustration. She paces back and forth through the park before stopping in her tracks, shaking angrily. Without warning, she drops to her knees, an unpleasant scream comes from her as she punches the ground with full force, creating a large hole in the ground.* Aaaaagh!

*She breathes heavily, tears of frustration, anger and helplessness fall onto her lap.* Mama... *Rizu whispers quietly to herself, silently vowing to save her mother in any way she can. Amongst the emotions, she ignores the swirling auras making themselves known in her head.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 pm

He steps out of the Garganta into the park."Well it as been awhile since i have been here."-He walks through the park until he senses a familiar reiatsu again."Great she is here again.Medianoche go fly away."-He looks up as he sees Medianoche soar through the air looking back at him once before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 pm

*Hearing the flapping of wings softly against the whistling winds, she freezes. Clearing her head to separate the auras battling for attention in her mind, she recognizes the aura immediately. Without turning around, she clenches her fists and growls.* What the hell are you doing here...

Last edited by x_shakedown on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

He grins with his eyes closed suppressing most of his reiatsu."I am on business.I did not come to fight just merely collect some of these dead bodies and exam them.I need to find out where these things are coming from.Its a big pain to constantly kill them and they come right back"He cracks his neck by moving his head to his left shoulder then to his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 pm

*She scoffs, turning her head slightly to the side to see Kuroi's outline from the corner of her eye, her hair covering her face.* Tch. Examine? Some Espada got you slaving, little hollow? Fitting.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 pm

He grins."I am not a hollow.I am Espada Octavo. A lot has changed since our last bout. I do not do the slaving, I tell hollows to slave. He jumps into mid-air and stands there looking down on Rizu. "Tell me why has some as strong as you have not become a Captain."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm

*Raising her eyebrow, she turns her head to look up at him, noticing the "8" tattooed on Kuroi's chest. Sneering, Rizu stares through him.* I never would have guessed. I have a similar question. Why is someone as weak as you an Espada? *She turns her head back straight to stare blankly at the hole she opened in the ground, her fists shaking as she clenches them, thinking of her mother and Lillith.*

Last edited by x_shakedown on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 pm

He grins not becoming bothered by her words."Just happened that way.The guy who had this one was killed by me.I can see you have some anger that you want to let out.Am i correct?He takes notices to her clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 pm

*A sound similar to a growl comes from her throat, her eyes dark and angry.* Do not patronize me, hollow. I will kill you where you stand. Finish what I started in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm

His grin grows even more."I think its time we finally settled this once and for all."He takes off his Espada jacket and sonido toward Rizu firing a strong right hook."We end this here!"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

*Stewing in her own anger, she fails to dodge Kuroi's powerful punch. It sends her flying backwards into the ground, stirring up dust as her body rolls backwards, digging some earth up as she does. The momentum slows and the dust clears, showing Rizu face down on the ground, her entire body shaking. Within seconds her reiatsu explodes around her, freezing the ground she lays on, the temperature dropping drastically around her. She slowly stands up, her icy green eyes glaring at Kuroi.*

*Without a word, she shunpos directly in front of him, jumping into the air as she sends a vicious spinning kick towards his head.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 pm

"You are not going back alive." He grins as the kicks hits him sending his head to the right.He coughs up a little blood. He reaches ahead of him and grabs her leg with is left hand and throws her to the ground and holds out his right hand firing a cero.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 pm

*She grunts as she thuds against the ground, glaring up at Kuroi. Seeing the cero form, she continues watching him.* Bakudo #81. Danku. *A transparent wall appears, completely blocking her from the cero. She shunpos upwards to be at level with Kuroi's face as her left fist glows white and she sends it towards him with full power.* Ikkotsu!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 pm

He grins."Going to have to do better then that."He sheathes his left fist with his reiatsu as he fires it towards her left fist causing a giant shockwave to emit from the collision.He grins at the impact."That hurt"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Shut up, hollow. *Growling from her throat angrily, Rizu bursts with more reiatsu as she grabs her zanpakuto from her back, slashing quickly across the left towards Kuroi's chest.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 am

"Did i hit a nerve."He forms a blade of reiatsu in his left hand and brings it downwards onto her slash.He forms a spear of reiatsu and thrusts it forward directly into her chest."Stay angry and die!"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 am

*Using Hagane, she condenses reiatsu to make her skin steel-like and quickly reaches out, grabbing the spear of reiatsu, staring back at Kuroi and her hand, regardless of hagane, bleeds from the spear cutting into it. She grips it tightly, whispering her words.* Hado #11, Tsuzuri Raiden. *Rizu sends a surge of electricity through the spear that they're both now holding towards him.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:42 pm

He grins.He feels the hado flow through his body.He shakes his head a little bit shaking off the pain.He lets go of the spear and sonido right in front of Rizu."Sandbag Beat.." He speaks this so calmly.He begins to fire multiple punches at Rizu ranging from all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 pm

*She shunpos 5 feet above him, failing to dodge a fair few of the punches given how rapid they were. Coughing from the impact, Rizu takes a deep breath and holds out her hands.* Hado #73. Soren Sokatsui! *The strength of the kickback pushes her backwards a bit, sending two gigantic blue streams of kido energy towards Kuroi.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 pm

He looks up as the hado comes toward him. He brings both of his arm up in an X shape as the hado hits him. After the smoke clears he coughs up a little blood and looks at the burns on his chest. "Seems you have burned me..my turn." He takes his hand and bites it letting blood drip. He forms his cero with his right fist letting the blood mix with it. He fires the cero into the air,creating a large ring in the sky. "Gran Impacto Cero!" He stands there as a large cero larger than the Gran Rey cero heads toward Rizu moving faster than the Gran Rey Cero as well.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Bakudo #81, Danku. *As the gigantic cero heads towards her, she once again summons a transparent wall in front of her where the attack is coming from. Rizu presses herself right against the danku, so as to avoid the cero energy spilling over the sides. Considering the sheer power of the cero, the bakudo begins to crack and eventually breaks, leaving her hit by the remainder of the cero energy. She appears once it clears, showing minor scorch marks on her face, her entire left sleeve of her shihakusho burned away.* Hmph.

*She shunpos back to the ground, zanpakuto in hand as she launches herself towards Kuroi, slashing viciously down towards his right arm.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 pm

He cracks his neck."That cero was pretty strong."He unsheathes his katana as he clashes with her zanpakuto. He brings his left fist up to her face firing a cero at close range. "Fourth time we have fought and this time you fight with anger."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:13 pm

*She bends back quickly into a 90 degree angle, barely avoiding the cero to her face. She whips back up, thrusting her zanpakuto towards Kuroi's chest. Through clenched teeth, Rizu growls a response.* I fail to see how my anger concerns you!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:16 pm

He sonido right avoiding the slash barely as it cuts his arm. He turns to face her unsheathing his wazikashi slashing at her stomach with his left hand and slashes at her neck with his katana."Fact is this fight is not as good as our other three!"He grins widely.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Rizu bends backwards again, getting a shallow cut on her stomach and bridges herself with her hands on the ground, pushing up with her hands to send a powerful kick with both her legs towards Kuroi's stomach.* I will kill you just the same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lingering grudge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lingering grudge   A lingering grudge Empty

Back to top Go down

A lingering grudge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: