Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Palace of Minos - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Palace of Minos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Palace of Minos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Palace of Minos - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Palace of Minos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Palace of Minos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

The Palace of Minos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 am

*i take my hand back*
right hado 63 raikoho!!!
*i fire a massive electric blast at minos*
*before the dust settles i say to nayamasa*
we need a different plan are attacks aren't doing that much to him we'll be wron out before we can wear him out
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 am

i swing my blade and dispurse the kido. "hehe come at me tarry not and bring your so called justice."i vanish. I stand behindnayamasa with little space between us my back to him. "otherwise i may have to come to my prey."My body flickers.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Fukaku Smiled, using hirenkyaku and moving at his utmost speed to bring his bow around, the arrow now yellow and letting off small electrical discharger. It was very long, achieving it's full length of ten feet just as Fukaku looks at Minos, and had no feathers or other ornaments, looking like a long spear more than an arrow. "Sorry... but it's you who tarried too long." Fukaku said, as he fired the arrow directly at Minos. "Blitz gott stange."

Last edited by AgentAAA on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:09 pm

*i shunpo away from the massive blast*
nayamasa look out here it comes!!!
hado 33 sokatsui!!!
*i fire the hado directly into the dust cloud where i last saw minos*
-hmmm how are we gonna be able to beat someone who is as strong as both of us?-
*i thought to myself*
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

The after image fades as the arrow nears and the hado following after. i stand near my throne and hold my blade out before me." impressive both of you." I grin to myself and jump .
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 pm

"Shinigami. Are you capable of Bankai?" Fukaku asked, Readying his bow again, as he readied a seele schneider. "I'd think you can at least use shikai, correct? Release it, so that we might have hope of winning this battle."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

"Shinigami. Are you capable of Bankai?" Fukaku asked, Readying his bow again, as he jumped away from Minos position. "I'd think you can at least use shikai, correct? Release it, so that we might have hope of winning this battle."
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

*i look at nayamasa*
hmmm... normally io would wait to test my opponents full abilities but seeing as how i have no other option...
i will somewhat appease you protect the heavens and the earth... TEN NO SHUGOJIN!!!
*my sword grows wider and wraps around my arm to create an elven shield*
hmmm sorry but this is only my shikai i don't want to use bankai just yet
but i think i can help you much better now *i rear my left arm back the one with my sheild on it and spiritual pressure starts to pour out of it*
tengoku no yajirushi *i throw a punch at minos creating an immense blast of reiatsu*
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 pm

yes thats it bring forth all your power " I grin and land by the entrance as the blast hits me i slide back with a seared mark on my chest. "tell me are you ready for my true power?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 am

"heh..." Fukaku said, allowing his kojaku to glow with black energy. "even a demon will know despair, this night." Fukaku said, as the energy became solid, covering his arm. "You will regret pushing me to this point, Minos. I don't care what your true power is-" Fukaku said, as the black energy creeped into the earth, before stretching outwards again "You will see that it's useless.". The energy moved in six different directions, before coalescing into solid, black pillars. "Ketsugo Yami no hashira" Fukaku said, as the entirely black pillars reached their full height. "You will be undone here"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:45 am

*i see nayamasa release his bow*
-wow and minos is going to bring out his true power-
*i thought to myself*
well since we are going all out...
*i bring my shield to my chest and grab it*
BAN...KAI... TEN NO SAISHU TEKINA PUROTEKUTA
*my rei explodes when i finish saying my zans bankai release*
*another elven shield forms on my right arm and both shields change shape as well as a chest plate forms*
*my muscles have increased in size as well*
hmph... i'm ready if you are nayamasa
*i take my fighting stance that has been modified for my bankai release*
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 pm

I grin and my body glows. My body shifts and becomes coated in an armor. "Now i shal show you both the power of a king. I grin and raise my blade in the air and i slash it down at an angel.

The Palace of Minos - Page 2 154942-terra_armor_super

Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:17 pm

"test his defenses. see where his weaknesses are." Fukaku said, firing his Sanrei Kojaku at this new opponent. to Minos, he responded "I see you no longer bear the childish form you bore once... Good. That form might have made me hesitate in the final blow... hesitation I can ill afford against a monster such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:41 am

hado 32 okasen!!!
*i grab the shield on my left arm and point the tip at minos firing a wide and powerful arc of yellow kido energy at minos*
nayamasa...
all right i'll be right back *my muscles flex and steam rises off my body*
gear 4 *i move at 4 times my fastest shunpo and appear direct behind minos right as the arrows and my kido hit*
sonic slug *i fire off a series of punches that happen so fast they appear to have been thrown at the same time*
*all are aimed at minos' back*
*when the arrows and kido arrive* i use my shunpo and appear next to nayamasa again*
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm

i make no sound or movement as the various attacks hit the armor with little effect. I grin behind my helm. "is that all? im not even in my full form and you cannot harm me? how sad..."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Fukaku stared at Minos' new form, calmly evaluating. "strong, durable... but how fast is he?". Fukaku wondered to himself. "shinigami... can you engage him in a melee, for a while, without many serious injuries?" Fukaku asked, as his energy, black as night, began charging near his bow. "If so, please do so for roughly... ten seconds."
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 am

i can try but i do have my limit using that technique i have about 15 more uses before it's effects take effect
ok i'll try for ten seconds or more if i can
*my body heats up and steam rises from me*
gear 4 *moving at four times my full shunpo speed i appear directly in front of minos*
*i rear back for a punch* sonic tsunami *still moving at four times my shunpo i quickly plant my hand on the ground and throw a powerful augmented with my rei*
*my right leg is aimed minos's head*
hado 32 *i put a finger on my sheild and point the tip at minos* okasen
*i fire a wide arc of yellow energy at minos's upper body*
sonic devastation *my muscles increase in size temporarily*
*i move to grab minos's right leg with my left hand after firing the kido*
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 pm

All of the atacks just cause me to recoil. "hehe is that all?" i feel your arm grab me and i swing my blade down towards your arm. "ah tis punishable by death to touch a king. "
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Fukaku sees this attack, but luckily, was prepared for it, as he had had his bow trained on minos the entire time. "Shumatsu Taiho!" Fukaku said, firing a purple blast of energy that now looked similar to a cero at Minos. "left yourself open." Is all Fukaku says.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:20 pm

*i see nayamasa fire the large cero like attack*
whoa that could hurt
sonic devastation *i throw minos directly into the large blast so his back is faced towards the attack*
-assuming he is hit by the attack-
*still moving at four times my shunpo speed*
*i move directly in front of minos and throw a punch augmented with rei*
*the attack is quite devastating as two opposing forces collide at one point*
*i shunpo next to nayamasa being injured by his attack slightly*
-if minos dodges then i simply shunpo next to nayamasa-
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I allow the attacks and my armor smokes having various cracks that glow with a red light. "that almost hurt hahaha." i stretch and swing my blade. "enough playing around." i vanish and appear behind you both as another blade appears in mys second arm and i swing towards you both.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"...out of the way, shinigami!" Fukaku says, sensing the energy appearing behind him. Using hirenkyaku to quickly slide himself out of the way, and using a roll to recover himself, he fired several arrows at the King, moving in the radius of his pillars. "is that blade supposed to threaten me? If you want to try swordplay, I'll be happy to oblige." Fukaku said, pulling out another seele schneider.
"...this damage is nothing." Fukaku thought to himself, thinking of the light wound on his shoulder. Fukaku'd done his best to hide the wound with his roll, and the blade's sharp, cutting edge went into him easily enough that he hoped Minos hadn't even felt the edge cut Fukaku. Readying his seele schneider, he relaxed a bit. "At least it wasn't my back..." Fukaku thought gratefully.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 pm

*i lean back dodging the attack and i stomp on minos's sword*
hado 63 raikoho!!!
*i fire a large kido blast at minos*
*i shunpo so that minos is in between nayamasa and me*
-how... after all that he got out of it with barely a scratch-
*i thought to myself*
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 pm

I feel the blashs connect and i grin. " how foolish!" I spin my blade and a large black circle forms beneath my feet. "ill destroy you both"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Fukaku simply watched. "I await you, Minos." He said, taking a defensive position. Seeing the black circle beneath his foe, he quickly brought a capsule out, prepared to use maho teishi if the situation called for it. "I doubt you even have the skill to push me back, however." Fukaku said boldly, well aware of the arrogance he was now displaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Palace of Minos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Yumisawa Children's Park-
Jump to: