Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Palace of Minos EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Palace of Minos EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Palace of Minos EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Palace of Minos EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Palace of Minos EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Palace of Minos EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Palace of Minos EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Palace of Minos EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Palace of Minos EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Palace of Minos I_vote_lcapThe Palace of Minos I_voting_barThe Palace of Minos I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Palace of Minos I_vote_lcapThe Palace of Minos I_voting_barThe Palace of Minos I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Palace of Minos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

The Palace of Minos Empty
PostSubject: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I sit on my throne and smile. the park that once was is now a palace formed part the merry go round now stands up right on it various spikes and runes. the forest that grows around becomes like fortress walls as my presence takes over. The slide becomes my warped throne and i sit upone it as various souls lead to my kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Fukaku notices the changes around him, and looks around, trying to find the cause. "What is this?" Fukaku asks, looking around. "Heh.... good thing I can air walk." Fukaku says, walking upwards to get above the walls.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:33 pm

I sit upon my throne as the sould enter one by one their sins filling the air with its aweful stench . "To the wheel i seend thee to determin thine fate." I preform my task soul after soul tourture after torture.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 am

Fukaku watches the souls enter, noting they go towards a specific area. "What is this? Demons, perhaps? Well, it is up to me to find out." Fukaku says, following the trail of souls.
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I guide them as a conductor guides his orchestra. I Grin as they move in a symphony of horror moving to there eternal pains and suffering. I hum to myself. i smell the various sins like a wonderful odor.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:13 am

Fukaku sees the souls move in, and silently moves to watch, keeping his spiritual pressure down and peeking around the corner carefully. making sure not to move fast and keep air currents to a minimum, he quietly analyzes the situation in front of him. " This is reminiscent of the tale of king Minos... But it couldn't be... why would he wear a child's form? It is nothing like his form in life."
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:22 am

I sniff and grin. "A hell bound soul in flesh and blood. come to offer yourself for your savagery your blasphemy, your blood fueled anger your over bearing greed and lust for power." come in young one i know your sins i know not your face for mine eyes only see the eternal dark." I grin :come..play with the damned, play with the judge of the damned souls for yours is one of them and they wish you to join them in eternal agony."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

"so, you did notice me. As expected from a judge of the underworld." Fukaku says, slowly walking into the open, and materializing his bow. "King Minos, your judgement lies over the dead, not the living, and your place is Tartarus, not the surface of this world. It seems that it falls to me to prick you to your duties, and one way or another, you WILL go back where you came." Fukaku answered, an emotionless expression on his face as he pointed his bow at Minos.
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 am

I smile. "as of commandment from the master my job extends to all souls living or dead." I look in your direction or perhaps i aim myself at your direction. "You believe your bow will stop my judgement...here MY WORD is LAW" I grin and the already warped play ground becomes more sinister as skeletal creatures and demons come forth. "I am King Minos and my judgement is your execution."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 am

Fukaku turned and fired at each creature, his bow already in the V2 form. Firing a hail of arrows, in a matter of seconds he'd fired multiple arrows at each creature. "King you may be, Minos, but I don't recall you ever being a warrior." Fukaku answered. "And your realm has long since passed. Kings require a kingdom, and you no longer have one. You were a judge for hades, a servant, and soon" Fukaku said, keeping his expression "You won't even be that." Fukaku says, firing another arrow towards Minos.
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 am

* smile and catch the arrow. "we all learn new things in our relm of sins we must learn to adapt to ensure survival. i may be a servent but why judge me for you work for that which you hate and friend that which you are to destroy..your friend zain his soul was here before and like many before him i judged his soul..i had him devoured by cerbereus torn he was into he and devoured hence, A warrior i was for it takes power to be a king and i was the first to create a naval force. but come at me i dare thee simple fool."
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am

*after arriving in the human world i sense the spiritual pressure of several captains*
*also i sense one quincy and several entities*
i can tell that the captains are ok but the quincy looks like he may need a hand*
*i quickly shunpo to where the quincy is*
*i accidently shunpoed in front of the arrow fukaku shot*
WHOA!!! *i lean back quickly and dodge the arrow*
careful quincy you almost killed me ^^
*my expression changes as i look at the king*
hmm this may be interesting *i draw my zan*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 am

"shinigami... get out of the way. yo are obstructing my view of my target." Fukaku said to Sammie. "Talk is meaningless. We are trying to kill eachother, are we not? Then, act like a warrior, and shut up and fight. Or are you only skilled in having others fight for you? Draw your blade, if you can even use one in that form - killing an unarmed man is shameful." Fukaku said, keeping any emotion out of his tone. Mino's talk had rattled him, but he managed to push it back, for now, and also bit back his comments on the plans for the shinigami he had - and how their alliance would be a temporary one.
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:30 am

I listen and place my hand on my chin. "you try to goad me into a battle how foolish. i can sence your hurt you believe you can just shrug it off and that your pain will fade. your foolish your pain will never subside..you are so deep in blood going forward is the same as going back you where a fool and it has cost you a broken peace of mind." i turn my attention to the shinigami. "you reek of blood but nothing more shinigami why do you dewll in my palace? have you come to dine with the damned as well? you draw your blade as if i have done some wrong...such a simple people you beings are. you claim to be above humans but you are no different. So a quincy and a shinigami and by your sins and souls i assume you are the ones i was informed of...fukaku..na..ya..ma..sa.....Sammie..Si..dd..iq...ui.." i speak your names as if from a list i was given i sigh. "You two are so trouble some
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 am

quincy i have several questions for you...
i need your name and our opponents...
also i need to know his abilities...
*i whisper to him and step to his side*
i know you don't like shini's but i think you can set that aside for now
*i spin my sword around so that the dull side of the blade curves with my forearm and have it right next to it*
*like a revers grip and take my fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 am

"did you not hear Minos over there? It's not often a judge of the underworld is so ignored." Fukaku said "Though, with the prattle he delivers, I'm amazed he isn't ignored more often. I have better things to do with my time than listen to a pessimistic fool. You threaten the humans in my town, and the balance of all, with your very presence. for that reason, I will kill you."
Fukaku looks at the shinigami. "Don't interrupt my battle and then expect information. Don't expect me to help you here, when you intrude on yet another battle - and yes, I remember the last time we had seen each other, Shinigami. " Fukaku said. "It is prudence that stays my hand right now, but do not think that after the sins you yourself committed, that I will do anything to increase your chances of survival."
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:58 am

I look at you both indirectly. "Again you speak as if you yourself do not upset the balane human your arrows kill not purify your kind over loaded hell with pathetic souls that could have been redeamed...your bloood in itself id a condemnation to hell. now " I stand" i grow weary of you both. if you willl not leave then i will remove you myself" I draw a blade made of gold with gems upon it its shaped like a ling sword and i look at you both. "come and dine with the demons."
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 am

quincy i really would like to help you please tell me what is your name and what are oppenents abilities...
i really need to know before we continue this fight so i can better help
*i see minos draw his sword*
great i think you may have made him angry
*i get ready in my stance*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:06 am

"You're interested in filling your duty as a shinigami. One cannot fill the role of my enemy so readily, only to change sides at the drop of a hat, and be so trusted. Nonetheless, if you truly can't remember what he said, the name is Nayamasa Fukaku. now, if you are truly focused on fighting this man, stay out of my way." Fukaku says, drawing his seele schneider "Because I'm going all out, and you will not wish to get in the way of the coming storm." Fukaku said, releasing his full sanrei Kojaku. "I'm done bandying words with a demon. You're finished." Fukaku said, firing his seele schneider at Minos.
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 am

I grin at the sound of the arrow piercing air i raise my sword and clash pushed back a little and i step forward."facinating..it has been years since quincy blood has come to my halls." I walk forward more. "perhaps i should treat you to my full power? what say you?"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 am

*as fukaku shot his arrow i shunpoed above minos*
hado 31 shakkaho!!!
*i fired a red ball of kido towards minos*
*just as the ball explodes creating a dust cloud i shunpo next to fukaku*
let me help you fukaku
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 am

"First names are used by close friends. We are not such friends, so if you expect me to listen, it's Nayamasa." Fukaku replied. releasing his sanrei Kojaku fully, he fired hundreds of arrows at minos, trying to wear him down with sheer numbers, it seemed, as he brought out a ginto capsule while he fired.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 am

sorry nayamasa... still...
i think it's important that we work together
i can help you beat this guy
but we have to work together in case you haven't noticed the other fights are going nowhere fast as they aren't working together
the two captains are just fighting but if we work together then we can beat this guy come on
*i hold out my hand for nayamasa to shake* just for now
Back to top Go down
King Minos
Beginner
King Minos

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 am

I spin my blade like a fan deflecting the arrows with there weight causing a slight shift to my balance the kido rains on me and i ignore it as it leaves no marks. "A game of numbers huh? i see you wish to wear me out." I smile" very clever."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:29 am

Fukaku simply snorts at sammie, turning away, before finally saying, after a few seconds, in a quiet tone "I'm about to fire another arrow barrage. right as the smoke clears, use your strongest attack." Fukaku says, cutting his finger. "I hope you got that, because I'm proceeding as if you are." Fukaku says, charging a white wing on one arm. "Licht Regen!" Fukaku says, firing thousands of arrows at Minos. smiling in spite of the drain on his energy, Fukaku begins collecting energy, while putting blood on his arrow.

Last edited by AgentAAA on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of Minos   The Palace of Minos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Palace of Minos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Yumisawa Children's Park-
Jump to: