Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 I_vote_lcapCerberus's Arrival - Page 8 I_voting_barCerberus's Arrival - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 I_vote_lcapCerberus's Arrival - Page 8 I_voting_barCerberus's Arrival - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Cerberus's Arrival

Go down 
+2
Kage [Rangiku]
Cerberus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 am

i sigh. very well. I smile and snap as your mothers soul is traped within the fire forever. "now are you ready to join her?" I grin
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:53 am

I sigh and snap the nexklace in my hand explodes. " very well you will die here pup." I grin and cross my arms. the ice within you seems to grow colder.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 am

I smirk. Cool mist came from my mouth as I breathed. I felt colder than usual. I grabbed a piece of the ice, and snapped it off. I held it up to my face.
We will see, now won't me.
I fire a stream of flames directly at them. I then appear behind them,and shunpo twice in around them, slashing at them with the piece of ice. I then appear behind them about 5 feet away and fire a stream of lightning. I jump straight up and over Red. I throw the ice chunk directly toward the top of her head. The point spiraling straight down.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 am

I sigha s you attack with the shard of ice and as you throw it down it disperses like snow. "really trying to use that against me..bad move ." i snap and the ice spikes retract from your body (OOC: exteranlly the ice is not showing but its still there.) "i think now is the time to make you feel some real pain."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 am

i growl in annoyance. "now your just irritating either show your true power or die. this is your final warning. " i look at you coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 am

I appear 5 feet in front of them. My arms at my sides and my claws vibrating with their want for blood. My face and body was in a state of anger and desperation.
I will find a way to beat you, WITHOUT using that power. I won't use it.
With that, I begin to charge up my rei.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:51 pm

i look at you as you appear before us and everything seems to slow down. I look at you and you feel a sharp pain within you. I grin and cross my arms. "should have listened"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 pm

i look at you uncaring as you realize something has gone very wrong. the ice has stabbed through your lungs. i look at you and with unchanged facial expression. "your pathetic to think your power alone would kill us."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Blood spills from mouth. My breathing comes out in ragged gasps. Blood fills my lungs, and my eyes glaze over.
You've played long enough Itami. Now it's my turn.
My right eye first began to get enveloped in pure blackness. I raised my hand to cover it up. Attempting to hold it back, to keep the monster within me suppressed, but I was weakened from the recent attack. I look up, as I felt my control slipping ever more.
Noo...You..Can't..No..I....Won't.....Let..Yo-
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 pm

i grin as you begin to release your power and i feel my hand catch fire and i scream. "GRaaah noooo not yettt!!!!!" i burst into flames and vanish
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"che..you where lucky today pup. " i ignight in flames and look at you." well be back trust me and next time youll die." I dissappear.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I look out through my left eye. They suddenly vanish from sight, their words lingering in the air after them. I shake my head, the monster within me still trying to get out.
Come..Bak....HERE!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Koga appears 10 feet to the left of Itami,looking where the sisters were.
"So you were unable to hurt these young ladies?"
Koga asks,his apathy back.
"What did you feel to manly yo hurt little girls or something?"
Koga asks tauntingly yet in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:35 pm

I jerk my head upward and to the left to face him. My right eye had already gone pure black with a red dot as pupil. My left eye was halfway through the transformation. It took all my willpower to hold back the monster within.
Ya..know...You're...Realllyyy...Not...Helpin
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:38 pm

"Me? Help? What am I Squad 4 or something?"
Koga says with a shrug and makes a hand symbol.
"Bakudo 99 Part 1 Kin."
Koga says as he releases the bakudo.
Koga with his right hand then presses the red button on his gauntlet and his spirit energy is increased and the regeneration is even noticiable to skilled spirit trackers.
Koga's energy coats his skin,barely visible to the naked eye.
"Now hold back that lil nussience of yours or you're my next enemy."
Koga speaks with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:48 pm

I feel rope like restraints wrap around my body and force me to the ground. They tightened around me. I couldn't move at all. I smirk at Ko. My fangs gleaming in the sunlight.
Just...Hurry...And...I'll..Do...My...Best...Buddyy.....
I feel the power of the monster in me begin to subside as I am able to put more energy into forcing him down.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Koga slowly walks over to Itami and looks down on him.
"So? hold it back even if it costs you you're life.Learn to control him,dont let him control you."
Koga bends over takes out the regen serum from his hoari and turns off his gauntlet.
The small gate in the front opens and suck in the energy it gave to Koga,Koga's energy more than halfway replenished from the enhanced regeneration.
Koga sticks the needle into Itami's neck and injects about 25% of it into him.
Koga then cleans the needle and injects another 25% into himself.
Koga puts it away after another cleaning.
"Feeling better kid?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:29 pm

I felt my lungs return to normal, and felt the load lighten off my body. My strength returned, and I fully suppressed the hollow within. I look at Koga and smirk.
So how many times have you had to save me now?
I smirk, and stare at his gauntlet.
Nice gauntlet. Wish I could have something like that.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 pm

"More than I care to."
Koga says in responds to the first sentence.
Koga stands up and snaps and the bakudo dissolves.
"It's a prototype. If everything goes right I might start mass production so that the entire Gotei 13,Kido Corps and Stealth Force get one. They work quite well but there's one VERY dangerous problem with it."
Koga puts his hands behind his head.
"I guess I should go fine my Lieutenant again.See how she fares and get a report.Cya."
Koga disappears in a shunpoe.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:50 pm

I smirk at him.
Always the same Koga.
My words fall upon the wind as he disappears in his shunpo. I stand up quickly, and dust myself off. My haori hung in tatters around my body.
Ole Man Yama is not gonna like this.
With that, I shunpo away from this despicable place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cerberus's Arrival
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8