Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Cerberus's Arrival EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Cerberus's Arrival I_vote_lcapCerberus's Arrival I_voting_barCerberus's Arrival I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Cerberus's Arrival I_vote_lcapCerberus's Arrival I_voting_barCerberus's Arrival I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Cerberus's Arrival

Go down 
+2
Kage [Rangiku]
Cerberus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm

I exit my portal onto the roof of one of the collapsed parts of the building. I grin " just like home. " i look at my hands and body. " Oh haha, very funny Cerberus gets a female body for being so bitchy " I roll my eyes " what ever its not like im any less stronger in fact " i jump and flip landing gracefully on another roof portion " im much mor agile in this form much less cumbersome"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I begin to feel a huge spiritual pressure. I was taken aback at the size of it. I quickly shunpoed to the location. I found a girl hopping from building to building. I smirked. She was quite hot. I appear on the opposite roof of her.
And who might you be?
She didn't appear to be a zombie, so I knew I had to approach this with caution.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Koga wakls bordly on the roofs,raising his feet high with each step.
He then senses two spiritual energies,Itamis' and someone else.
"Hhhmm might as well check it out. Nothing else to do I assume."
Koga shunpoed over and stood in the air,hidden by a building,his ring still on and analyzing their spirtual energies to see their actions.
Koga was still within ear shot so he kept quite.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 pm

"hmm?" I looked at the boy. "a puppy come to play with the great Cerberus?" I frown " so tiny your no challenge...Go home." I look at you with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I smirk. My spiritual pressure was being greatly suppressed, so of course she would think that.
Your name's Cerberus huh. Isn't that pose to be a 3 headed dog. You don't look like one to me.
My smirk had turned to a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Koga shrugs, listening to this people.
"They are just so boring."
He thinks to himself and shunpoes behind what he now notices to be a woman,his back facing her.
"You know a dog is a tamed animal. So you're more like a mut."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 pm

I sigh and tak no notice of the white haired shinigami. " You pup you smell of blood but no you are still a puppy your strength is hight but you are meek of heart." I place my hand on my hot and smile. " and not to mention you seem very pathetic needing such additions to your body to make you stronger"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm

I appear before the white haired shinigami and look at him. "my sister is right about that one but you." I look at the white haired shinigami closely. " You know blood well you relish it you find it invigorating." I tilt my head " you reek of the odor. blood is your work your art."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I become angered by her words. My spiritual pressure attempted to rise, but my suppressors held it in check.
You know nothing about me. I will show you true fear you beast. You will die by my hands. Get ready Mut NOW!
My voice turns cold. My eyes wild with fury. My body began to tense up. I wanted to fight. I wanted to kill. I wanted to taste her blood. I wanted to utterly destroy her.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Koga looks over at the child like apperenced girl that appeared by Koga.
"Aaawww you're so cute."
Koga says with an Ichimaru smile.
"I can't lie to you. No I do not work with blood for I am the jolly ol' Saint Nick. I delieve presents to little kids like you every 25th of December."
Koga talks cheerfully,adding no sarcasm to his words.
"So little girl what would you like for that special day?"
He asks with a gentle smile.
"So they each posses the same spiritual energy yet they are all in large portions. Interesting. And I have to assume there is at least a a third one if not more according to the legend of Ceberus."
Koga thinks to himself as he waits for a responds,ignoring Itami.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:42 pm

I grin seeing my words had my desired effect. " Bionic arms no less i can smell the aweful stench of wires and circuits." I sigh "but apparently humans are born to frail now a days, now herculese jason and many others in the olden days had and knew true strength you obviously were to week to be of use to anyone let alone yourself." I exhale and place my arms over my chest and told my head. "your truely pathetic pup."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 pm

I growl sloghtly and the sound seems most deffinately inhuman as if a dog where around to make the sound itself. "I am no child and i am no fool." I look at you closely. "your palor is opposite the sanguine tub of lard you humans term saint nick." I place my hands on my hips and look at the moon red as it is it seems glazed in blood.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus__
Cerberus__

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 pm

I look at the two shinigami and my sisters and sit on a roof not far a small orb rotating around me. I remain silent and watch them.. no i examine them there movements there tension in muscle as if i could see each cell and atom move individually. I place my hand on the orb and place it between my palms. I watch on without a word.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 pm

My anger rises. Flames flow around my body, and lightning crackles from all around my body as well. I wanted to rush over and rip her throat out. You would be wise to stop your words. I am considered one of the strongest in Soul Society, and that was without these bionic arms. I don't need them. I could easily rip you apart. I bare my fangs, and whip my tail around. I extend my wings to their full length.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Koga continues to smile at the child like girl.
"But you young lady don't get any presents now. I'm adding you to my naughty list."
Koga says, continuing to smile like Ichimaru has when he was still a Captain.
"and the Naughty list is no place for a little girl like yourself. So why don't you go be a good girl and go play with a ball. and MAYBE I will put you back on the present list."
Koga searches the area mentally for the third spirtual energy.
"So if two are here where is the third."
He thinks to himself.
He then senses the spiritual pressence on a building not to far from him.
"Interesting. Is this one just spectating."
Koga wonders to himself
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:03 am

I yawn. "Iv seen babe hellions scaryer than you pup. you believe you are the strongest no there are to many above you to even begin to think of you thus. though we dwell in hell we know all. Koga....Itami..You two have tresspassed on our masters land and the gates of hell lie beyond us. the question is can you get past the guard dog?" I grin and look at itami with cold and harsh looks. " You pup are amoung the weaklings of the soul society...Yamamoto...kenpachi...honjo...koga...junsuke.. they all surpas you in ways you cannot precieve...you will never contend with them pup. face it your just a lowly dog trying to fight with wolves."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 am

I growl more and cross my arms. " Im older than you you boarish fool your apathy will have you killed one day." I sigh " lazyness will be your tragic flaw as anger and ambition is your friends." I grin " would you like to know a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus__
Cerberus__

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 am

I tilt my head. the shinigami with the grotesque features has become enraged.... and his counter part has remained quite neutral apathetic really... I look at the enraged one...his anger is so unbecoming he will only harm thoese he cares about with his blind furry.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 am

My spiritual pressure begins to rise. My necklace was trying to hold it down, but it was failing. Then without warning, it shattered into millions of pieces. My rage was so great, that I didn't even care. I didn't even notice the other figure that was a few feet from me. My rei burst forward. The flames and sparks leaping out at Cerberus.
Koga can you release my captain's seal. I have a feeling it will just hold me back.
My rei continued to increase. I looked coldly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 am

Koga noticed Itami's spiritual energy rising and looked over his shoulder.
"Is this a good secret young lady?"
He asks the girl with the red hair behind him in a whisper.
He then looks back at the childish girl and pulls out his Soul Pager and sends 1 message to release to suppressors.
Koga sent the message and smiled at the childish girl.
"Sure. Tell me a secret. I PROMISE not to tell anyone."
Koga continues to smile.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:28 am

I look at itami with no reaction and sigh. " as i have said...you are just a pup.. such a smalll ammount of power..." I look aback and whisper to him. "it is a good one if you can leave this battle fireld with it." I turn back to itami and cross my arms. such an outburst over simple truths?"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus_
Novice
Cerberus_

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:31 am

I grin and my hair shades my eyes. "all of those whom you care for around you... will die before your eyes, before you yourself fall....a child you have created shall live no more and another shall falter. As it is said shall it become." I look at my sister sitting not far and she nods silently.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:34 am

I smirk. All reason leaving my voice and expressions.
You should know, this is only 25% of my power. In a sec you will see why I am a captain.
I extend my claws, and coat my right one in fire, and my left one in electricity.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:38 am

"Oh child. Death is a natural thing that happens one way or another."
Koga continues to smile his creepy smile.
Koga puts his hands behind his back.
"And you know what little one."
Koga's face turns cold.
"Today just happens to be your day of death."
Koga holds out his right index and middle finger and jerks his wrist.
"Haien"
Koga says under his breath,looking at the girl infront of him.
A white haien fires from Koga's jerked fingers at the woman that is right behind him.

(OOCC:The suppressors are released now. Koga just is keeping his ring on so its not obvious to him.)
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:54 am

I hear the words and my body seems to flicker and i mve aside the blast continueing its directive." ah it seems you are still as deceptive and sneaky as you where. had u ired two i might have been caught. " before i express more information i look at the white haired sister and she shakes her head and i growl. "che" I look at itami. "25% of your power..." I yawn. " i am well aware of the seal upon u and its release words. (OOC: HINT HINT) I look at itami and sigh. " one so reckless and young as captain will only hurt the soul society though it is doomed anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cerberus's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerberus's Arrival   Cerberus's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Cerberus's Arrival
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next