Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 I_voting_barCutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 I_voting_barCutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Cutting Down the Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I was taken by surprise as I saw blood spurting from my chest. It spread everywhere. I began to cough violently. Blood flew from my mouth, and my eyes began to turn red. I was gasping, and felt dizzy. I looked at Namine. Rage crossing my face.
This is why being nice is overrated. It gets you nowhere in life. Grrrr!
My knees were weakening, but I was still standing through sheer will alone.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:48 pm

I aim both blades at you. "this time... i wont miss." I fire my blades at rapid pace one towards your heart the other towards your head as the wind stops droppint the shirt cover.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I drop both my zans, their chains was wrapped around my arms, so they didn't go far. I caught both her blades, and looked at her with fury set in my face. My wounds had now healed. I roared my anger and hatred. With my unmatched strength, I yank at the blades hard. i was hoping that this would cause her to step forward off balance. I shunpo forward with a quick burst of speed. I send my right first alive with flames straight toward her face. There was no intent to allow her to live.
I tried to be nice, but now you DIE!!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

istead of stepping forward i pick both feet up off the ground and as you appear before me i lean my body back the flames searing my face as the punch passes. I growl to my self knowing i wont e able to kill him just yet... I spin my body so im above your arm and i attempt to latch on. hopping to flip forward using your punch momentum to slam you head first into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 pm

I watch her movements. I smirk.
Bad move.
I cover my entire arm in flames. Letting it travel up and extend out. I extend it all the way out to Namine. I increased its intensity and temperature.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

I ignore the pain as i continue my attack to slam you into the ground." If i die ill insure you never forget my power at this level." I growl " once im at full power pray we never face
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:03 pm

I bring my other arm forward, and catch myself before landing on the ground. I flip and bring my tail forward to grab Namine. As I flip, I attempt to slam her into the ground.
Namine it doesn't have to be like this, just stop.
I roar with power as I increase the temperature of my flames, adding electricity from my left arm into the mix to try and stun her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:29 pm

I hit the groung and cough up blood.the slam causes rubble and dust to rise shawoing me from you. i ignore your words and tilt my blade towards your heart my other towards your solar plexus in a way that the second blade is as if a shadow of the first. i launch the blades at lightning speed.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Without giving it a second thought, I teleport out of the way. Narrowly escaping death. I appear 10 feet to Namine's right side. Dust was mingling with my sweat, and the flames weren't helping either.
It seems to be pointless in trying to get through to you.
I bring my right arm back. I start running toward her, and when I was about 3 feet from her, I jump over her head. As I get directly over her, I make a slash.
Gengetsu Aka!
An arc of flames appeared from the tip. It spiraled and swirled toward her. Full of intensity, I land about 3 feet away from her and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

my body flickers as the attack nears and i raise my blade upwards. "i wont die alone i gaurantee you this." i smirk as the attack hits and destroys the ground where i was. the ground smokes and the sky churns more. as my blades dissipate and you notice slightly that the hand that was attathched to the blade is diffrent from hers.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 pm

For a moment, I was confused as I saw a hand holding her blade that wasn't hers. Thinking this was nothing more than a simple trick of hers, I fire off 5 more Gengetsu Akas. I fired them into the smoky abyss that was in front of me. If she was still in there, then she would be burned alive.
We will see about that.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Down the Enemy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: