Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Cutting Down the Enemy I_vote_lcapCutting Down the Enemy I_voting_barCutting Down the Enemy I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Cutting Down the Enemy I_vote_lcapCutting Down the Enemy I_voting_barCutting Down the Enemy I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Cutting Down the Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Cutting Down the Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:43 pm

I entered Karakura Community Park. I'd been fighting the monsters nonstop, and was feeling pumped up. Clouds covered the sky overhead. I extended my claws, as I approached the middle of the park. I was feeling quite different than I had before, but I didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 pm

I noticed that the lamppost next to me was flickering on and off.
Weird.
My body tensed up, as I felt something strange going on. I still couldn't figure anything out. I was stumped, and it was really making me mad.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:49 pm

I smile and walk down the street thunder sounds vioently. I smile as the wind rips through the area the lights going out as walk. I smile and stop walking. I tilt my head and look at the shinigami not far from me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 pm

I turn as I feel a presence near me. There stood a figure who seemed to be shrouded in darkness. The wind seemed to pick up around me. It rustled my captain's haori as I stared her down. I smirked.
You don't seem like one of those mindless creatures. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 pm

"Dont you remember me?" I grin and my reishi explodes more. "you killed me once" i take out my zan. " i think i should return the favor blow for blow hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Her words jarred my memory.
Namine!
Her appearance had changed, and she seemed to have gotten stronger. I was unphased by her sudden burst of rei.
I don't know how you survived the first time, but I'll make sure you stay dead.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:15 pm

I grin and hold my blade in reverse before shifting it to standard grip. "well see child. " i grin and look at you. "well see."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 pm

I smirk.
I don't need my spiritual energy to defeat you. You're too weak. I will destroy you.
I extend my claws slowly to intimidate her and drop down into a crouching stance.

(OOC: Itami still don't realize he has his powers back, he was too distracted to realize)
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I grin and laugh slightly.''Foolish." I step forward and as the lights go out lightning strikes behind me and i vanish. the lights on the street all shut off.

Last edited by Namine on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 pm

I smirk. I was feeling a lot lighter. Power flowed through me. I brought my hands forward, and came to a big realization. My powers were back.
O you're dead meat now.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:06 pm

I appear behind you in a hand stand spinning and sending a kick towards your ribcage. I sraise my left hand in preperation for my next move. "well see who dies here my child. " I grin.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:09 pm

I grab her leg as it comes toward me. I could easily see her movements. With the return of my powers, I was way beyond her level. As I grabbed it, my rei exploded with intense power. The ground around me began to crack. I brought my left claw back, and sent it toward her chest with enough force to destroy a small mountain.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

I grin "predictable fool" I continue my original plan as my body turns putting me paralell your arm as my free leg heads towards your face and your punch misses my face by cm. i send my blade towards your heart.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:40 pm

I smirk.
You don't scare me.
I allow my momentum from my punch to carry me forward toward her blade and duck under her kick. I then shift my body out of the way of her sword, and as I do so I bring my right leg forward toward her head. My back was now facing the ground.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:47 pm

I grin using the momentum of my kick to move away from your kick. i move around your body i latch onto your arm with my legs. as i place my hands to the ground. I attempt throw you upwards.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:58 pm

I hit the ground hard. My breath escapes me, and I'm left gasping. I put my over my chest as I try to calm down. Realizing who I was fighting, I quickly get up, ignoring any pain. I do a few flips backward, to put some distance between us as I continue to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:23 pm

I spin my blade and hold it out horizontally. "eliminate... Ketsueki bekutoru" the blade blows and splits into two as one hovers verticlally and perpendicular to my previous blade i grip it and smile. "run on for ever little fish, your going to die here"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:48 pm

I smirk. My breath caught, I look at Namine and her new sword.
It is time I show you why you don't compare to me.
I touched my necklace, and let my rei flow into it. The seal released, and my power shot up. The ground rumbled around me. I then crossed my arms in an X shape with my claws facing me. I bent my knees some with my right knee farther up than my left. I began to charge up my rei. Flames and sparks flying around as it got higher and higher.
Burn and electrify all in the entire universe. Destroy Honoo Ryuukiba and Inazumi Ryuukiba!
I ripped my arms apart behind me. Honoo appeared in my right claw, and Inazumi appeared in my left. Fangs grew from my mouth. Black wings shot from my back. A tail appeared, and flicked back and forth. My clothes appeared ripped and ragged. My captain's haori had disappeared. The ground around me started to crack apart and rocks floated up.l Vegetation began to burn away to nothingness. I faced Namine with a psychotic look in my eyes.
You now die.
I growl these words at her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:00 pm

I look at you unphased. "is this the extent of your shikai power?..no...but there is not much more..."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 pm

I smirk.
You have no idea my power. Namine I just don't understand. You had it all, but why? Why did you do what you did? You could be one of our most powerful allies. I just don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I look at you irritated and angry. "Shut up!" i swing my blade and it extends towards you at unreal sped ripping the air as it moves. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" I swing my other blade in an arch and it swings towards you like the first but in an arch. "YOU KNOW NOTHING! Nothing about me!, about what was taken from me!!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

I was taken aback at the her explosiveness. I attempted to side step the blade, but still got knicked. Blood started to pour from my wound on my shoulder. I raised Inazumi, and blocked her other sword. I shunpoed after her. I appeared 5 feet behind her, and fired a stream of hot flames at her back. I then shunpoed on top, and shot a bolt of lightning straight down on her.
Namine. You should give people a chance to get to know you.
I begin to remember my mother and brother and father, and my face becomes saddened.
You never know that the pain of others maybe similar to your own pain.
My words came out saddened and full of regret and sorrow. They were soft, and just barely loud enough for Namine to hear.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 pm

My blades retract at lightning speed ripping the air and causing thunder and i ignore the fire as i raise them to block the lightning my back being singed and my shirt burned off my hair covers my brest and i growl as the mark on my back is exposed to you.

Cutting Down the Enemy Boa_Slavemark

The wind rip through the area and raises the front balf of my shirt up afainst my body to cover my front. "Shoot to kill" I point my blade up and it fires towards you at immense speed.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 pm

I can't take my eyes off the mark on her back. I did smirk at the fact that she didn't have a shirt on.
Nice Namine. You must attract a lot of men.
Even thought her back was turned to me, I couldn't help myself but say it.
Namine I must ask thought. What is that mark on your back? What has happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Your initial remark takes precedent and she shakes with rage. As your distracted my blade shoots through our chest 2 cm to the right of your heart. I growl as the blade comes back at lightning speed and i jump back the wind seeming to wrirl around me to keep my shirt up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Down the Enemy   Cutting Down the Enemy Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Down the Enemy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: