Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A familiar face - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA familiar face - Page 2 I_voting_barA familiar face - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A familiar face - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA familiar face - Page 2 I_voting_barA familiar face - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A familiar face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

A familiar face - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

-He brings both of his blades up clashing with he slash-Well.Lets take this up another notch.-He sonido back twenty feet away from Rizu looking at her-Medianoche your friend calls for your help.-Kuroi will hold out his right hand straight out and have Medianoche sit on the palm of his hand. Medianoche will have its back to Kuroi and will be staring maliciously at Rizu-Let's go Medianoche.Prey on the weak, Cuervo!-Then a huge explosion of purple reiatsu will erupt from the two of them and encase them in al wide wall of reiatsu that looks like a pair of wings. The explosion will last for about a minute before dying down. Once the explosion clears, it will reveal the new form of Kuroi. He now wears a set of black armor that covers his entire body with the exception of his head, hands, and feet. His hands now are black claws that resemble the talons of a raven but in the shape of a hand and his feet look like a Raven's feet. The mask on his face has completely disappeared-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

*Rizu shunpos back a few more feet, staring in awe at Kuroi's new form.* -So this is the arrancar's release...- *She changes to a defensive stance and jumps up into the air, spinning her zanpakuto above her head.* Toketsu kiri. *As she speaks, a thick fog forms around her and freezes the hydrogen particles in the air into small ice crystals, sparkling in the fog. As she spins her zanpakuto, she spins herself around rapidly and begins to form a cone, the widest part at her feet. She stops and it freezes into a thick cone barrier, enclosing her entirely. She reinforces it with her reiatsu and places both hands on the bottom of the barrier.* Fuyu no shimo. *Pushing gently on the floor, she sends a large blast of ice and snow towards Kuroi.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I feel brand new in this form.-He spreads his wings flexing them as his facial expression now becomes very serious-Lets stop playing games.-He jumps into mid-air over the blast as it grazes his feet.He beings to flaps his wings rapidly looking at Rizu-Cero Bestia!-He beings to make ten ravens made of reaitsu and cero.He sends one of them at the barrier-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 am

*Rizu spins around and pushes each of her hands firmly on the wall to her left and right. This summons a large vortex to surround her barrier as she reinforces it with her reiatsu, reducing the impact. Her barrier has hairline cracks in it and she frowns, pushing gently on the walls again. As she does, the barrier is surrounded by a thick sheet of snow as it strengthens itself.* -Can't hide up here forever. Best bide my time.- *She leans against the wall and concentrates reiatsu into her hands. Palms open, she thrusts her left palm against the wall in front of her and sends a large spear of ice straight for Kuroi. She then kneels down and thrusts her right palm against the floor, sending a hail of ice shards at full speed towards him.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm

-He stills holds out his right hand keeping the rest of the ravens at bay-Seems you think that barrier can hold up forever.-He throws his right hand forward sending three of the ravens at the spear and sends two more at the shards as he closes his wings around him-She has gotten alot stronger.-He thinks to himself as the shards pelt his wings-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm

*Rizu smiles softly and firmly presses both hands on the wall facing Kuroi.* Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings; ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado #73, Soren Sokatsui! *After speaking the incantation, Rizu sends the hado at Kuroi with more power than she did the last time she used it. After it fires, she spreads her arms out to touch each wall and whispers.* Dissipate. *As she speaks, her barrier of ice shatters into millions of small ice crystals and swirl around her and her zanpakuto.* Fuse. *They begin to attach themselves to her skin from the tips of her fingers to covering her torso, like a malleable armour.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:34 pm

-He stretches his wings to their full length-Hmm this is interesting.-He throws his right hand forward sending the rest of the four ravens at the hado coming towards him.He jumps into mid-air flapping his wings as he watches down on Rizu from above-You have gotten stronger since we last fought.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 pm

*Rizu drops a few feet to be on par with Kuroi and holds her zanpakuto in front of her defensively.* I'm glad you noticed. You haven't done too badly for yourself either. *Smirking, she twirls her naginata around her head and grabs it with her right hand, pointing the blade at Kuroi.* Now, if you're through with the small talk... *She shunpos behind him and sweeps her blade towards the back of his legs where the joints meet, encasing her blade in ice and snow for further damage.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm

-He grins and jumps upward in mid-air twisting his body so his head faces downward with his legs in the air-I have been done talking now.-He brings both of his hand talons down onto her back right shoulder as he holds the left one back-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

*Kuroi's talons latch into her shoulder and she winces, but smiles. She grips her zanpakuto with both hands and thrusts it upwards towards his chest.* Hado #11, Tsuzuri Raiden! *She sends a wave of electricity through her zanpakuto's blade as she stabs towards Kuroi.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 pm

-He pulls back his right talons as he grabs her zanpakuto with her left one as the electricity flows through his body-Dang.-He coughs up a little blood as he holds his right talons infront of Rizu face making a fist.He fires a purple cero towards her face.-Ugh.-He coughs up a little more blood-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 pm

*Rizu summons a vortex to surround her and deflect part of the cero. As the cero and her vortex clear, she has contusions and an open wound on her face, her armour slightly scathed. Breathing heavily, she holds her right hand out.* Hado #1, Sho! *She summons the hado in order to push him backwards, then begins to draw a triangle of yellow light connecting 3 yellow beams with her right index finger.* Bakudo #30, Shitotsu Sansen. *Rizu sends the 3 beams towards Kuroi at full speed, intended to pin him.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 pm

-He puts both of his fist togather-Cero Circunferencia!!-He fires the cero at the bakudo breathing heavily now before standing straight getting back into his defensive stance-Seems you are getting near your limits.-He begins flapping his wings violently forming a tornado before him made of air-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

*Rizu frowns slightly and shunpos backward and several feet up into the air, giving some distance between her and Kuroi as she kneels in mid air.* -Damn. He's right...but he's not doing so hot either. I'm running out of ideas...out of strategy...*

You're panicking, dear Rizuka. *Rizu freezes as she hears the familiar voice at the front of her mind.* H-Hisame...I'm sorry. I'm just weighing my options. He has gotten much stronger than he was when we first encountered him.
You have not lost faith in me, have you? *
Startled by her zanpakuto's response, she shakes her head rapidly.* I could never lose faith in you. You are part of me, the very core of my being. *Hisame chuckles silently and sighs.* Then we feel the same. You have not run out of options, Rizuka. As long as we are connected, the possibilities are endless. Stand up.

*Obediently, Rizu stands up and firmly grasps her zanpakuto.* Good. Now...relax your mind. I am your core, just as you are mine. Relax... *Shutting her eyes, Rizu begins to relax and repeats what Hisame said to her out loud. Her voice, once strong and clear in her head disappears, leaving her in silence seemingly frozen in time as she begins to glow with white reiatsu; first faint, becoming brighter by the second. She is seemingly murmuring to herself silently, still standing in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:22 pm

-He opens a Garganta and steps through it as it closes behind him-Seems your new power has awakened to bad you now outclass me.We will me again real soon.-He flies off into the Garganta thinking about his fight he stops and turns around snapping his right finger as a Garganta opens up beside his as a Vasto Lorde steps out.He sonido off through the Garganta-
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Koga after resting for a bit,his limit release and ring already off appears next to Rizu's left side.
"Hey there Rizu. Nice work."
Koga says with a grin.
Koga disappears into a shunpoe, appearing 10 feet behind the vasto lord.
A faint click is heard from Koga's zanpaktou and at that instant the Vasto lord's arms,legs and even head come off its body,slowly disenergrating.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 pm

*After a short while that feels like hours, Rizu opens her eyes with a
deep breath as she grips her zanpakuto tightly. She notices that Kuroi
has fled and Koga is standing there, just having destroyed a hollow. She breathes heavily and looks around slightly disoriented, bowing to Koga as she smiles.* Th-thank you. I suppose my opponent didn't want to see what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:38 pm

"Hollow get scared easily of powerful shinigami. I don't blame them."
Koga says with a chuckle.
"So we're you talking to your zanpaktou? You seem out of it currently. My zanpaktou talks to me all the time."
An owl appears on Koga's left shoulder.
"You called?"
He asks gently.
Koga begins to flail his arms.
"Just because I'm talking about you dosen't mean you have to come out!!"
The owl flies away slightly,out of range of Koga's hands.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:40 pm

*Rizu nods slightly, scratching the back of her head.* Well yes...we do talk every once in a while but Hisame is quite quiet. We don't often need to exchange words unless it's an important situation. It was more than just talking, she brought me into a sort of...meditative state almost. Deeper than that really.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Koga stops failing his arms and looks at Rizu.
"You should go meditate then. See what she wanted exactly."
Koga opens up a senkimon and begins to walk, grabing his owl's left claw thingy and dragging him through.
"Now lets go Mr.Owl or im getting you a tootsie pop"
Koga says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:53 pm

*Rizu nods, following quickly after Koga as he exits through the Senkaimon.* -Exactly what she wants...alright.- *Once back inside Soul Society, she walks towards the forest.* -Let's see just what it is you want Hisame.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A familiar face
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: