Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A familiar face EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A familiar face EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A familiar face EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A familiar face EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A familiar face EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A familiar face EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A familiar face EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A familiar face EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A familiar face EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A familiar face I_vote_lcapA familiar face I_voting_barA familiar face I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A familiar face I_vote_lcapA familiar face I_voting_barA familiar face I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A familiar face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

*Walking through Karakura town, Rizu sits down on a swing in the park for a rest. She stretches and looks around, the park deserted.* A perfect time to relax. *Yawning, she smiles as she watches the clouds pass through the pale blue sky. She frowns slightly, feeling a familiar aura present nearby.* -I know that aura...but there's something different about it. Who is that?-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:47 pm

-He steps out the Garganta looking around-Hmm someone is here that i remember.It feels nice to be almost human again.-He looks over his body grinning as he walks through the park watching out for people running in the park-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

*Rizu stands up from her swing and turns towards the familiar aura, seeing an arrancar she had never seen before.* -Why does this arrancar have a familiar aura? ...Wait a second. It couldn't be.- *She begins to walk towards the arrancar, directly in his line of sight without bothering to mask her reiatsu.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 pm

-He smiles as he sees the shinigami approaching him-Well well well if it is not Rizu.It has been a long time has it not.I am what you now call an Arrancar.-His smile soon fades as he becomes serious now-How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

*Tilting her head slightly, she chuckles quietly and stops a few feet in front of him.* So it seems Kuroi. You've gotten stronger since the Captain and I last...made your acquaintance. I had questioned whether or not it was you for a moment, your aura has changed significantly. Me? Oh, I've been just fine. Continuing on with experiments, learning from them, training and so forth. *Rizu grins, taking one step closer to Kuroi.* You're not the only one who got stronger.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

-He looks at her now staring into her eyes-Hmm that does not surprise me at all.Now lets say we test that new strength of yours.A friendly little fight..i do not feel like killing today.It is very peaceful out here.-He puts his right hand on his katana lying on his hip-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm

*Rizu smiles calmly, crossing her arms loosely.* Don't feel like killing today? Well that doesn't sound very fun. You see, as a shinigami, I attack with the intent to kill unless instructed otherwise. *Placing her hands on her hips, she leans backwards in a near-90 degree angle to stretch, her back cracking as she does so. She stands straight up again, smirking right at Kuroi.* I...have not been instructed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:12 pm

-He cracks his neck-Fine no taking me back for experiments.-He bites his finger letting blood drip onto the grass-Medianoche fly away until it is time.Gran Ray Cero!-He forms a purple cero and mixes it with his blood firing it at Rizu at close range-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

*Rizu uses Bakudo #39 Enkosen to create a kido shield and shunpos as far above the blast as possible, the residual blast shattering her shield and causing her to fly backwards. She steadies herself in mid-air, dragging her left foot to act as friction in the air. As the smoke clears, she wipes some of the dirt from her face and grins.* You did get stronger. *She shunpos back down to the ground, directly behind Kuroi and holds her hands out in front of her.* Hado #73, Soren Sokatsui! *A huge blast of blue fire emits from her hands, causing her to slide back on her heels.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

-He grins as he stands there-Maybe i have.Hierro!-He sheathes his body in reiatsu as the hado hits him sending backwards into a tree.He stands up falling to one knee his body smoking from the hado hitting him-That tickled.-He holds his right fist toward Rizu and fires a cero-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm

*She grins slightly, holding her left hand out with her right hand firmly grasping her wrist.* Hado #31, Shakkaho. *Rizu sends the hado right for the cero and shunpos right in front of Kuroi, concentrating reiatsu in her left fist.* Ikkotsu! *She punches directly for his solar plexus, full force.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Dang.-He sheathes his left fist with his reiatsu meeting her punch then fires a right uppercut into her chin-This is getting fun.-He grunts from the impact of the punch meeting hers.-She is coming at me with everything she has.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 pm

*Rizu uses Hagane to brace the impact of the uppercut, sliding backwards slightly from the whiplash to her neck. She smiiles slightly and looks at Kuroi.* Becoming an arrancar has done you good. I won't be holding back now. *Rizu reaches to the sheath on her back and begins to pull her zanpakuto out, shunpoing behind Kuroi as she unsheaths it and slashes down towards his right shoulder with full force.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

-He grins-Good because i was not planning on hold back either-He turns around unsheathing his katana and wakizashi clashing with her zanpakuto-I am not sure if i want you to see my full power yet.-He grins while trying to force her back-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Hmm, then technically wouldn't that mean you're holding back? Come on now. You know if you hold back I'll decimate you. *Rizu smiles and pushes back against Kuroi's blades with hers. She loosens her right hand's grip to open her palm, directed at Kuroi's chest.* Hado #1, Sho. *She uses the hado to push him back from her.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah it would.Hierro!-He sheathes his body with his reiatsu as the hado hits him.He shakes his head as he beings to twirl his katana and wakizashi looking at Rizu-Decimate me?Bring it!-He takes a defensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 pm

*She adjusts her grip on her zanpakuto, holding it horizontally in front of her with a small grin.* Hado #32. Okasen. *A ball of yellow energy forms in the middle of her blade and shoots out towards Kuroi, expanding to the width of the length of her zanpakuto. As it fires, she shunpos above Kuroi and holds her left hand out towards him.* Ye Lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges; march on to the south! Hado #31, Shakkaho!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

-He cracks his neck and holds out his right and left hand-Yari Shouten!-He forms two spears of reiatsu dropping his katana and wakizashi and throws one at the hado and throws another at Rizu throwing it over the first one aiming at the hado.He picks up his katana and wakizashi-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm

*Rizu shunpos back to the ground, dodging the spear narrowly.* Shunko! *She begins glowing with white reiatsu as she shunpos in front of Kuroi. She concentrates reiatsu into her right leg and kicks directly for his gut.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

-He brings his blades down onto her leg as he slides backwards from the impact of the kick-Grr..seems you are going to do better than that no offense.-He grins as he grimaces in pain from clashing with the kick-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 pm

*Rizu uses Hagane to resist against Kuroi's blades on her leg, getting shallow cuts. She smiles and takes her zanpakuto off of her back, spinning around to follow through towards his left side. As she slashes, she uses Hado #11 Tsuzuri Raiden to send a wave of electricity through her blade in order to shock Kuroi.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:01 pm

-He feels the shock flow through his body as the slash connects to his body.He sonido backwards looking at Rizu ignoring the bleeding on his left side.-That tickled.-He sees his vision go blurry for a second.He beings forming a cero letting the blood mix with it0Gran Rey Cero!-He fires the cero at Rizu-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 pm

*Rizu ducks to the ground and uses Bakudo #39 Enkosen and Hagane to shield herself from the impact of the cero. Her shield shatters and her Hagane leaves her mostly unharmed but with a few contusions and burns from the cero. She stands up slowly and smiles sweetly.* Good one. Now it's my turn. Engulf, Hisame. *Rizu adjusts her stance and grips her zanpakuto with both hands, holding it horizontally. It transforms into a 7 foot long, white and silver naginata. She spins it around with her left hand and slashes down at full speed in the air.* Fuyu no shimo! *She sends a large blast of snow and ice hurtling towards Kuroi.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Hmm seems you are trying to see my full power.-He sonido right avoiding the blast of ice as some of manages to hit his right arm leaving gashes-Medianoche stay close for you are needed.-He sonido toward Rizu slashing at her ribcage with his katana and at her left shoulder with his wazikashi-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Shimo uzu. *As Kuroi slashes towards her, she surrounds herself with a vortex of ice and snow to deflect the majority of the hits, though he still managed to cut her shoulder. She jumps up through the mouth of her vortex and launches herself down towards Kuroi, doing a somersault to bring power to a downward slash at his left shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face   A familiar face Empty

Back to top Go down

A familiar face
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: