Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Flame Show - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Flame Show - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Fire Flame Show - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Flame Show - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Flame Show - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Fire Flame Show

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet
Name: Ardere Kasai
Race: Shinigami

Fire Flame Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Darn it....well i guess I'll have to use it...Prepare for your worst nightmare Arrancar! Bankai!!! Honto Kaji Da Tatsu

-Ardere's reiatsu scortched around him like wildfire and 4 drago nwings grew out of his back, a gaunlet appeared on his left hand, his speed increased massively, and his zanpaktou became longer-

Are you ready arrancar?!?!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

-He grins-Medianoche come here now!-He holds out his right palm as Medianoche lands on it staring at Ardere-Lets go Medianoche.-Medianoche will then spread its wings all the way out and then both Medianoche and Kuroi will start emitting powerful purple reiatsu.-Prey on the weak Cuervo!-Then a huge explosion of purple reiatsu will erupt from the two of them and encase them in al wide wall of reiatsu that looks like a pair of wings. The explosion will last for about a minute before dying down. Once the explosion clears, it will reveal the new form of Kuroi. He now wears a set of black armor that covers his entire body with the exception of his head, hands, and feet. His hands now are black claws that resemble the talons of a raven but in the shape of a hand and his feet look like a Raven's feet. The mask on his face has completely disappeared revealing his handsome face. His hair has remained the same but he now has a small black tribal mark shaped like a claw mark on the far side of his left cheek. The most stunning feature about Kuroi now is the large black raven wings that he has attached to his back. These wings are about twenty feet wide from wingtip to wingtip when they are spread out all the way.-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Looks like we both have wings..but the question is...how fast are you with them?

-With lightning speed Ardere was instantly behind Kuroi and he slashed wtih extreme force-

This is getting interesting....
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

-He smiles as he sonido to the right avoiding the slash as he looks at Ardere-Two heads are better than.I think the same goes for two wings.-He spreads his wings now grinning evilly-Bring it!
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh I will

-Ardere slashes several times with lightning speed sending a total of 10 fire cresents at Kuroi-

Take that!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:44 pm

-He begins slashing at the crescents with his talons looking at Ardere-Is that all you got. I was expecting something a little more now that you are in bankai.-He holds out his right fist firing a large cero at Ardere-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh then your gonna love this......Hi no uzu

-A giant flaming black hole opens up right below Kuroi with a strong gravitational pull, if he is pulled into it he will be incenerated-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 pm

-He feels his body begin to be pulled on-Dang what is this..-He looks down at the black hole holding out both of his fist-Lets give this one a try.-He begins charging a large cero around his fist-CERO CIRCUNFRENCIA!!-He fires a large purple cero into the black hole-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

-The black hole starts to shake like an earthquake then explodes with massive force-

Wow. I've never seen anyone get out of it that way before...nice job

-Ardere flash stepped back and forth from right left then up to down slashing at Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:55 pm

-He is blown back a few feet-Hmm it was not that hard.I just needed to counter the energy you put into it.-He brings his arms into a defensive stance taking the slashes he grimaces in pain-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm

hmmmm...I've got it!, Kasai shīru, take this ARRANCAR!!!

-Ardere's hands lit up and he put them together and fired a giant blast heat wave the size of several skyscrapers at Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 pm

-He wraps his wings around his body as the heat waves begin to hit his body-Dang....-He falls to his knees as the wings still cover his body as he begins to cough up blood from the extreme heat-It is so hot...-He tries to maintain conciseness-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:01 pm

You were a challenge...you fought well..

-Ardere flash stepped in front of him and was slicing at his neck about to decapitate him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:03 pm

-He shakes his head- Oh i am far from being done.-He brings his talons up to match the zanpakuto slash-Now let the real fight begin.-He begins to force Ardere zanpakuto back as he stands to his feet stretching his wings now-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 pm

-Looks suprised-

Well...I guess we'll just have to continue this....

-Ardere jumped backwards and then he spoke Honto Hinotama He put his hands together andfired a giant fireball 3 times bigger than the one at the beginning of the fight-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:21 pm

-He looks at Ardere-Why does that take you by surprise?-He bites his finger letting blood flow-Lets see your fireball take my best cero..Gran Ray Cero!-He mixes a purple cero with his blood as it starts to match the fireball in size then fires it at Ardere-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 am

-The two blasts collided making a humungous explosion. Ardere then spoke I guess I'll just have to finish this here and now, Hi no sekai A huge fire dome materialized around them with thousands of weapons from around the world made of fire spinning around in it.-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

-He looks at Ardere not focusing on the dome-Has it gotten hot in here or is it just me.-He grins and sonido toward Ardere slashing downward at both shoulder-Enough of these long distance games.-His voice becomes filled with anger-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Flame Show   Fire Flame Show - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Flame Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2