Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The final show down EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The final show down EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The final show down EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The final show down EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The final show down EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The final show down EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The final show down EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The final show down EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The final show down EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The final show down I_vote_lcapThe final show down I_voting_barThe final show down I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The final show down I_vote_lcapThe final show down I_voting_barThe final show down I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The final show down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

The final show down Empty
PostSubject: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 am

I enter the outlands and look around. "I know your here this poison is going nuts." I look around and a scorpion comes from the ground. "You came to fight me again i see, this time im stronger and much smarter"

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am

"I can tell." I look at the scorpion as it gathers more and becomes the giant of a man. "we finish this here"I grin "Damn straight we do." He draws his blade and i draw mine.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

I grin as we clash and he sends scorpions down his blade and i let my rei shi destroy the area and i use hagane on my hand and grab his blade and lift him and the blade and throw them back. "try again" I spin my blade and sheath it. "dont make it so easy to kill you"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 am

He grins and stands "oh it wont" He grabs his blade and throws it towards me. "aqain?"I dodge and rei covers my fingers making claws and he grins as he curves the blade towards me using the ground to ricochet.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 am

I dodge and grab the blade and shatter it. "heh pathetic" He grins and his blade becomes scorpions and the come to him and make an armor. "no your pathetic to think you could beat me."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 am

he rushes me and punches and i dodge and kick away carefull of his living armor. . "Damn i hate bugs" He growls "They arent bugs!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:11 am

I grin and jump and land with an ax kick. he blocks and grabs my leg and slams me into the ground. "gaah!" I wince from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

He punches me and makes a crator. "heh poor shinigami so weak" I grin and get up. "actually" i vanish. "i was toying with you to see how strong youv gotten" i kick him in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 am

I close my eyes and my rei swirls around me violently as my eyes become red. "You die here zevra." I spin and kick kim in the chest and smash the area of its armor and he flies back. "graaah!" he cries out and stumbles.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 am

I smile and lower my leg"Poor weak zevra and his pathetic bugs" he gets angrier, "they arent bugs!!" He spins his blade and throws it at me. I dodge nd kick it into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 am

he grumbles and pulls his hand back to summon his sword to him by its rei chord. i slash the rei cord so his blade drops mid air and i step on it. "tsk tsk." I look at it and it becomes a large scorpion under my foot and i smash it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm

He looks and grins. "Bankai!" I look in shock as his blade becomes a giant scorpion and more pour from his mouth his tail now a blade. "Damn. didnt expect that."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

I grin. "Bring it on" I rush him wadeing through the swarm of scorpions and i slash the ones that attampt to stab me as i run. I jump and lan on the scorpion and he stands with a blade longer than before and more like a broadsword. "Now we finish this." I look at him and draw my blade. "Your right, Kusari o kiru" my zan turns int the twin combat knives and i grin.

The final show down KgFC
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 pm

I rush at him and clash with his blade and jump back as the scorpion swings its tail and misses me bearly and i land as more scorpions come from behind me forcing me forward. "damn it i hate bugs!!!" "They arent bugs!!!!"He swings his blade aand the tail follows the arc and i duck.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:22 pm

I roll before the scorpions close in. "Geez touchy much" I take and make the flames and i swirl them around me and my eyes become red. "Lets go bug boy"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 pm

He growls and charges me and swings and i punch him with the flames coating my fist. he stumbles back and i kick his chest crushing the armor as more come to replace it i sent fire at them then i make a circle of black flames around us. "just you and me zevra" He growls and swings ssending the massive tail at me.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 pm

I lift my blade and my eyes glow red and my rei violently whips around us and i block the tail and send flames along it burning it from the tail up. "Ill kill you!" I dodge his assult and grin as he opens himself up and i swing my arm down and stab the back of the armor and rip downwards and destroy it. "We only have a little while before that scorpion becomes dust and us along with it so lets end this here."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 pm

he stands and nods as his armor peals and falls away. " either one of us dies or we both die." I nod and take a stance. He does the same and we clash blade to blade. the flames around us roaring and raging. the sound of burning bugs fills the area as the smaller scorpions fry and the larger one burns slowly. my rei whips through the air like a violent storm.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 pm

He swings his blade and i duck and cut him across the chest. He stumbles and growls as he swings and slashes my back. I punch him in the stomach and slash his face. he grins and he kicks me and swings the blade down. i roll out of the way and the blade cuts through the scorpion as blood fills our circled field the scene reminds me of my zans innerworld.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

He swings his blade and i block and slide as i do and he kisks me and steps on my chest. I bring my legs up around his waist and force him down and his blade drops from his hand and i drop mine and rush him. he stands and braces for impact as i punch him and he blocks the blood burns in the black flames and i kick towards his side and he blocks. he grabs my leg and throws me upwards and grabs his blade.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

As i fall i use hagane and grab the blade and force it aside and my punch him in the face. he falls back as i grab my blades and spin i throw one into his chest and the other i charge the flames and rei around and run towards him. he stumbles back and in shock and before he swings i punch the blade."Hells furry!" the ikkotsu with black fire punches the blade deep into his heart and through the other side and sends him back stumbling. "Damn...you...shiniga..." he falls back and into the flames and i look as his bankai fades the flames burn his body and the smell of burning flesh fills the air and i pick up his zan and mine and sheath them. "Good bye zevra." I take his zan and turn leaving the battlefield and his burning body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final show down   The final show down Empty

Back to top Go down

The final show down
Page 1 of 1