Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe visit to 12 Division - Page 2 I_voting_barThe visit to 12 Division - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe visit to 12 Division - Page 2 I_voting_barThe visit to 12 Division - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The visit to 12 Division

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

*Rizu attempts to dodge the kick but fails, it moving far too fast as it tosses her full speed to the ground.* Nngh! *She slowly gets back to her feet and concentrates on her reiatsu, glowing white. She shunpos in a zigzag pattern towards Junsuke then shunpos above him, dropkicking full speed towards his right shoulder.* SHUNKO!
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Junsuke sees the shunko coming at him saying "wow you even learn this impressive" while junsuke leaps back dodging the shunko that will make rizu charge right down onto the ground uses a punch right at Rizu.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:27 pm

*Rizu hits the ground and fails to dodge Junsuke's punch, coughing loudly as she slowly stands up.* I've learned a lot of things. *She slowly unsheaths her zanpakuto and holds it in front of her horizontally.* Engulf, Hisame. *As she speaks, her zanpakuto turns into a 7 foot, white and silver naginata with a 3 foot serrated blade. Continuing to hold it horizontally, she whispers.* Hado #32, Okasen. *A ball of yellow energy begins to form in the middle of her zanpakuto and expands. It shoots out like a yellow arc, the width of the length of her zanpakuto.*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Seeing as Rizu gets serious Junsuke then draws his zanpakuto but he sees the stealth force appears which freak him out as he said "nono i am training you guys get back for now" while junsuke sees the kido firing at him it hits right at him as the place fills with smokes and dust.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:34 pm

*Rizu slashes her zanpakuto in the air.* Shimo Uzu. *As she speaks, a vortex of snow and ice appears, blowing the dust and smoke away and she sends it in Junsuke's direction. As she does, she shunpos several feet into the air.*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Junsuke then shouts over at Rizu "hey Rizu i am here you are hitting at the wrong direction as previously the kido that blasted did not hit Junsuke instead Junsuke had used Utsusemi to getaway from the blast as Junsuke then shunpo and appears in front of rizu using his zanpakuto he tried to slash her. (the speed that i use you can block and dodge)
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 pm

*Rizu uses her zanpakuto to block the slash and spins around, sending her blade towards Junsuke's lower left side.* -He's too fast. This is impossible...- *As she slashes, she whispers under her breath.* Fuyu no shimo. *This sends a blast of snow and ice towards Junsuke as she's slashing.*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:52 pm

While Rizu counter attacks Junsuke's slash he then saw Rizu sends a blast of snow towards him thinking *snow ? i better dodge the attack since i dont know what it does it might just freeze me up Junsuke then leaps back a few time as he didnt want to get hit by the snow attack.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 am

*Rizu surrounds herself with a large vortex of snow and ice and quietly whispers, holding her hands out in Junsuke's direction behind the vortex.*

Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation,
flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame,
inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens!
Hado #73, Soren Sokatsui!
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 am

Junsuke sees that Rizu holds her hand to the back as she incantate the kido but without letting her finish what she was saying Junsuke shunpos in a flash as he appears right in front of rizu as he uses a puch with speed and power right onto her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:13 am

*Caught off guard, Rizu drops her zanpakuto and flies backwards at full speed into a large rock, shattering it as she falls to the ground coughing.* Nngh... *She starts to struggle to her knees, breathing heavily.* -He's much stronger than he lets on...-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:17 am

Junsuke then shunpos as he asked "are you ok rizu i think i overdid things here well i am at least happy to see you still breathing hmm maybe i should just take you to the 4th division ok".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am

*Rizu shakes her head and laughs quietly, fumbling around in a secret pocket in her shihakusho as she pulls out a syringe and slowly injects herself in her arm.* I don't need squad 4, really. I'll be fine in a couple of minutes. *Standing up slowly, she stumbles slightly and shuts her eyes.* You have most definitely earned your haori Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 am

"Umm Rizu i think this isn't the time to say that because you are wounded" as Junsuke was thinking *she really is very serious even she is injuried* "well then rizu i will head back to my division now oh and i was kidding when i said i am sneaking around just wanted to stop by and visit you well you sure have grown seen the nlast time i saw you keep it up ok" as junsuke then shunpos away to other places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The visit to 12 Division
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2