Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Clearing the battle Zone EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Clearing the battle Zone EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Clearing the battle Zone EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Clearing the battle Zone I_vote_lcapClearing the battle Zone I_voting_barClearing the battle Zone I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Clearing the battle Zone I_vote_lcapClearing the battle Zone I_voting_barClearing the battle Zone I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Clearing the battle Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Clearing the battle Zone Empty
PostSubject: Clearing the battle Zone   Clearing the battle Zone EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:49 pm

This was all so strange to Emi, who'd always lived such a minimalistic lifestyle. Sure she'd splurge once in a while on something nice for herself, but the sheer luxury that surrounded her was... overwelming to put it mildly. Never before in her life had she experienced such a... softening environment. If she ever came to live here, she would need to be sure she had her own building built somewhere on the side, where she could keep things simple and live her own way. This level of pampering and luxury was simply not something she was raised for. Once in a while was nice, but to live this way would only serve to make her soft.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the battle Zone   Clearing the battle Zone EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Several seconds later is all it took for the scenery in all it's glory to go to shame. Several Hollows had appeared through rips in the sky similar to gargantuas if not the actual things. Emiko lifted up her right hand and pointed a finger at the hollows. She counted them one by one fretting what she would have to do to keep the peaceful tone of the day, and so she summoned her bow within a few short seconds later to dispatch of these monsters.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the battle Zone   Clearing the battle Zone EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Her mind wrapped around the fact that she would have to resort to violence to do so, but it was in her nature, her blood and it was hereditary. She summoned a Reishi arrow and fired towards the first unsuspecting one and hit him right in his mask, piercing and dissipating him quickly. She aimed towards the second squickly before they realized where the shot was fired and then fired a second one, when she did so she hit the second one right on his mask, almost in the same spot as the first one. After that the third one homed in on Emi's location and moved quickly to close in for the kill, he was foolish and killed almost immediately upon noticing Emi. After firing upon the last one, She dissipated her bow and placed her hands in her pockets, she then walked away proud of the fact that she kept this environment from extinguishing it's beautiful flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the battle Zone   Clearing the battle Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing the battle Zone
Page 1 of 1