Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
His new challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
His new challenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHis new challenge - Page 2 I_voting_barHis new challenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
His new challenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHis new challenge - Page 2 I_voting_barHis new challenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

His new challenge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

His new challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

-He watches as the air settles and there is now 30 of Jinto-What the...?-he fires many arrows at the bodies of Jinto-Hmm can not tell which is the real me.-He stands behind the Arrancar watching the clones disappear one by one-Die...-he thrust his zanpakuto in the Arrancar's back and twist it-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Damn-he looks at the Zanpakuto in his chest-This is not the end-he throws his cross into the sky and mutters something a minute later..his cross turns into a large arrow about thirty feet wide and fifty feet long..he turns and looks at Jinto and fires it-Damn it....-He brings his zanpakuto up to block but is sent to the ground by the impact..he watches as the big arrow turns into 100 little arrows some piercing Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

-He holds a much smaller cross in his hand now one the size of his zanpakuto-There that should have killed him..-He stands up with about twenty arrows in his body in several locations-I am not dead but you are...-He shunpoes over to the Arrancar looking at him face to face only 4 cm separate them-Kuuki no Moujuritsu-He turns his zanpakuto wrapping a string of air around the arrancar neck-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

-He feels a tight grip around his neck-What the...?-He tries to slash at the air trying to find the string-Oh you are good as dead now...-he turns his zanpakuto even more tightening the grip of the string on the Arrancar neck-Its only a matter of time..
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

-He drops to his knees and drops his zanpakuto on the ground-No...-he neck begins to bleed from the string-I told you it was a matter of time.This has been a pleasure but i must leave now..-he turns his zanpakuto even more then pulls back on the string cutting off the Arrancar head-Damn now to get to Squad 4-he seals his zanpakuto and opens a senakimon stepping though it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

His new challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2