Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
His new challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
His new challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

His new challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

His new challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
His new challenge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
His new challenge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
His new challenge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
His new challenge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
His new challenge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
His new challenge I_vote_lcapHis new challenge I_voting_barHis new challenge I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
His new challenge I_vote_lcapHis new challenge I_voting_barHis new challenge I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

His new challenge

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:47 pm

-He steps out the senakimon at an old train station-Well seems i have assigned myself a patrol for today.I have to show the squad i am a good leader.After all Hisagi trusted me with them.-He looks at the garganta opening before him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

-He stands there adjusting his glasses-Well seems i have to fight another Arrancar.Lets make this quick i have to write magazine later.-He looks up at the 10 hollows followed by an Arrancar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 pm

-He shunpoes toward the group of hollows punching the nearest one in the face-Pathetic hollows trying to make a name.-He shunpoes right avoiding the cero shot by the hollow on his left-Missed me..-he shunpoes at the hollow who shot the cero at him punching in the gut then kneeing him in the chin-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 pm

-He grabs the hollow by the head and swings him into two other hollows-This is getting a little two easy.Where is the big brute hollow?-He gets punched into the stomach as he is speaking-Gah.-He slides back a few feet into a news stand-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 pm

-He stands up dusting himself off-I was wondering where you were at.Ikkotsu!-He shunpoes toward the huge hollow face punching in the face cracking his mask-Bigger they are the harder they fall..-He shunpoes down dropping his right leg down onto another hollow head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 pm

-He looks around and notices five hollows are left-Five down five more to go.Now which one of you all wants to be number six.-He grins as the all rush him-Nice try this..-he flips on to his hands doing and handstand and spreads his legs into a split and beings to perfom a whirlwind kick knocking back the hollows as they rush him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:09 pm

-He flips onto his feet as he finishes the attack-Hmm to easy.Now your turn Arrancar show me what you got.-He shunpoes right as the arrancar fires a cero at him-Too simple...-he unsheathes his zanpakuto and shunpoes toward the arrancar slashing upward-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

-He unsheathes his zanpakuto and slashes downward meeting Jinto slash--He shunpoes back from the clash-Nice zanpakuto you have there.You must be pretty strong then.Bring it!-He shunpoes back toward the arrancar slashing at his right shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:17 pm

-He brings his zanpakuto and blocks Jinto slash..he opens his mouth and fires a cero at Jinto chest--He tries to shunpo back but gets hits by the cero-Lucky shot..-He holds out his left palm against his zanpakuto-Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your clawsHado 33. Sōkatsui.-He fires the hado-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:20 pm

-He opens his mouth and swallows the cero-Cero Doble-he fires the hado and cero mixed back at Jinto-What the....?-He brings his zanpakuto up as the cero hits him sending him flying back onto the train tracks-Damn.....-he stands up shaking himself off he shunpoes back toward the Arrancar with both hands on his zanpakuto slashing upward-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 pm

-He slashes downward on Jinto slash but is sent back by the clash impact-That is something i picked up from an old friend.Why are you backing up we are not done?Ikkotsu!-He shunpoes toward the arrancar swinging at his right shoulder with his zanpakuto in his right and fires a left handed punch at his chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 pm

-He sonido right avoiding the slash but catches Jinto fist throwing it backward--He is thrown back a few feet-Seems you are fast and strong.You seem very quiet to me like you do not speak-He shunpoes toward the arrancar spinning in a whirlwind motion slashing at his left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

-He loses track of Jinto motions and watches as the slash hits his shoulder..he slashes sideways at Jinto ribcage-Still nothing to say..-he shunpoes left as the slash grazes him-Gah...fast-he jumps and tries to slam his left leg onto the Arrancar shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 pm

-He grabs Jinto legs and swings him into the ground-Damn...-he gets slammed onto the train tracks-This is interesting..-he shunpoes toward the arrancar with his left palm against his zanpakuto-Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!Hado 31. Shakkahō-he fires the hado-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

-He grins and holds out his index finger-Cero Horadar-he fires a cero at the hado causing an explosion..he sonido through slashing downward at Jinto chest-Hmm big boom..-he brings is zanpakuto up barely in time as the tip of arrancar zanpakuto cuts his chest-Bring it..-he spins away from the clash slashing downward at the arrancar left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

-He grins-Hierro-he reiatsu covers him as the slash bounces off..he brings his left hand up into Jinto chest-Hmm a hollow version of Hagane.-he sent back a few feet into the air by the punch-Gah...is this all you got..-he shunpoes downward with both hands on his zanpakuto he slashes down at the Arrancar head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

-He brings his zanpakuto over his head and blocks the slash...he turns and slashes toward Jinto legs-Dammit what will it take..-He shunpoes behind the Arrancar slashing downward at his back-Not fast enough...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:00 pm

-He feels the slash to his back-Gah...-he turns around slashing at Jinto's chest--He brings his zanpakuto upward clashing with the arrancar..he puts his left hand behind his zanpakuto again-Hado 32. Ōkasen!-he fires the hado at point blank range-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 pm

-He is caught off guard by the hado and is sent back a few feet-Damn..-He stands there in a defensive stance waiting for Jinto next move-Why are you going on the defensive?Such a small hado should not have rattled you.-he shunpoes toward the Arrancar slashing at his neck-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

-He brings his zanpakuto up blocking Jinto attack-Cero Orbe-he opens his mouth a fires a cero at Jinto-Damn...-he slides back as the cero hits him square in the chest-Gah....-He breathes heavily then shunpoes back toward the Arrancar slashing sideways at his ribcage-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 pm

-He brings his zanpakuto down blocking the attack and spins off of it kicking Jinto in the ribcage--He shunpoes back dodging the slash at his ribcage-Lets pick things up a bit...-he flips his zanpakuto normal handed waiting on the Arrancar next move-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Rampage Heaven Fallen!!-He breaks his zanpakuto in half his releasing his resurrection state.He now carries a cross as his weapon..his red reiatsu outlines his body-
Spoiler:
Nice let me show you mine..Sing and dance with me Kuchibuekyoku!-He flicks his zanpakuto as it turns into its shikai state emitting a high pitch noise-Lets tango demon
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 pm

-He sonido toward Jinto slashing downward with his cross-Die...Who me..not today.-He slashes upward as the two clash a loud shockwave is heard through the train station-This just got fun...-He spins off the clash and slashes downward at the Arrancar left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 pm

-He tries to bring his cross up but is to slow..his shoulder goes numb for a second as the impact sends shiver down his spine-Scared you did it?-He picks up his zanpakuto and slashes at the Arrancar neck-I know you do something powerful?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 pm

-He smiles-Yeah i do for a matter of fact-He swings his cross at Jinto slash knocking it away..He aims at Jinto an fires a large arrow at him-Damn...-he turns his zanpakuto sideways as the arrows hits his zanpakuto sending him into the roof-Gah...!-He coughs up a little blood and flips his zanpakuto upside down and flicks it-Engekiafukusei!-the air around him vibrates rapidly emitting and high pitch noise-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

His new challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new challenge   His new challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

His new challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next