Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Changing of Squads - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChanging of Squads - Page 3 I_voting_barChanging of Squads - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Changing of Squads - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChanging of Squads - Page 3 I_voting_barChanging of Squads - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Changing of Squads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Changing of Squads - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm

-he lies in the ground not able to move his body-Guess......this...means..i...failed.-He closes his eyes and grimaces in pain-Thanks.....for....the...fight....
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm

I walk to you slowly. i take off my lt badge and toss it down to you. "Keep it safe for me. and become captain and i will be there to fight by you my friend. Welcome to the 9th division. Lead well." I stand and talk to the squad 4 members and tell them to tend to you first and i walk away.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

-He is picked up by some squad 4 members and laid on a stretcher-Thank....i will...conisder...this....an..honor.-He has a smile on his face on top of the pain he is in-im....one...step...closer-he is carried off to Squad 4 division-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing of Squads
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 9th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: