Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Changing of Squads EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Changing of Squads EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Changing of Squads EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Changing of Squads EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Changing of Squads EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Changing of Squads EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Changing of Squads EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Changing of Squads EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Changing of Squads EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Changing of Squads I_vote_lcapChanging of Squads I_voting_barChanging of Squads I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Changing of Squads I_vote_lcapChanging of Squads I_voting_barChanging of Squads I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Changing of Squads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

-He walks into the Squad 9 headquarters-Well my time in Squad 12 is up.I had fun but now its time for me to move on and doing something different.I hear Squad 9 is interesting.I wonder who is in charge here?Seeing as they have no Captain where is the Lieutenant?-He adjusts his glasses and looks around-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

As you enter i am directing several squadmebers on what they should do. I look up. "eh? Welcome to the 9th division barracks, Anything i can do for you?" i turn my arms crossed and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

My name is Jinto Yachidaka.Yeah i am looking for the Lieutenant of this Squad.I wish to challenge him for that position.I do plan on becoming Captain of this squad.But i am not strong enough yet.-He grins-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:58 pm

I look at you seriously. "che...So your here to take the lts seat hmm?" I walk past you towards the door. "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Yes i have come here to take the seat.Alright where are we going?-He follows after the stranger-Would you mine telling me who you are?-he adjusts his glasses as he walks-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

As we reach the courtyard i turn to you as several squad members circle us. "Tell me, are you serious about taking the lt seat of the 9th division?" I look at you cold and stern. i stand my arms still crossed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 pm

-He looks around the courtyard-Yeah i am serious.I would not be here if i was not serious.I am taking it now you must be in charge around here.But you are not a Captain so it leaves me wondering about your rank.-He puts his left hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 pm

"I am Shuhei Hisagi" I let my arms down and draw my blade. "and I am the Current lieutenant of this division." I liik at you. "Prepare yourself, taking my seat will be the most difficult battle you have faced"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 pm

-He smiles and draws his zanpakuto places it in his right hand-Hmm nice to meet you.I am never ready for a fight.I prepare as i go taking notes of your movements.I do not want anything handed it to me.Lets begin shall we your move.-He gets into his defensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 pm

"then lets begin" I hold my blade before me. I nod at his words and shunpo vanishing and appearing befor him swinging my blade in an upward arch. I watch his movements..
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 pm

-He smiles-You are fast.I have seen faster though.-He brings his zanpakuto up clashing Hisgai attack-I wonder how strong are you really?Why have you not became Captain of this Squad yet.Ikkotsu!-He uses his left hand to fire a punch at Hisagi chest-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Is mildly suprised and Shifts my bodys position as you graze me. My blade moves along yours as i do. as it frees its self fro the deadlock i spin and send a kick towards your side. I fallow up with a spin sending my blade towards your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:45 pm

This feels a little easy to me.-He raises his zanppakuto to block the slash at his shoulder but then slides to the left by the impact of the kick-Gah!!That tickled a little bit.Bring all that you have for me.-He shunpoes toward Hisagi slashing upward at his right shoulder coughing out a little blood-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

I jump back and the blade grazes me. i push forward and swing towards you both hands on my blade. I swing towards your left side towards the same place i hit before. hmm seems hes primarily right handed...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 pm

-He turns his zanpakuto sideways and puts his left hand behind it has the zanpakuto clashes-Hmm a little kendo is it.I fight with both of my hands i usually hold my zanpakuto in my right hand so i can use more physical attacks with my left.Just thought i would let you know that.Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!-He opens his left hand behind his zanpakuto-Hado 31. Shakkahō-He fires the hado-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm

"Bakudo 39, Enkosen"i hold up my hand a shield of condensed reiatsu forms and clashes with the attack. it pushes me back and i rush forward once again this time my hand up."Bakudō #62. Hyapporankan" a blue-white glowing rod of energy forms in my hand and i throw it at you . It then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which rain down on you.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 pm

-He smiles-Damn..Those rods look like they can hurt.I see you are more about action in a fight then talking.I like that..i would fight more than talk but i get bored.I actually cut my sleep in half just so i could fight you today.Onsukuo Ni and Utsusemi-He stands there looking like he has taken damage but has actually shunpoed above Hisagai leaving an afterimage to take damage-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Ithe rods smash to the wall behind where u were pinnng the after image before it fades and i look up. "Impressive. your very fast" I jump towards you and swing my blade. I spin swinging with both hands to indrease power.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Why thank you for the compliment.That only a fraction of my true speed.Here with go with the kendo attacks again.-he brings his zanpakuto up into a defensive stance to block the attack-I would like you to hear the song the Kuchi has made just for you.-He smiles-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:53 pm

I puch back from you and watch. "Bring it." I hold my zan out to my side . i watch you closely.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm

-He smiles-I would be glad to bring it.You should want to hold onto that zanpakuto closely.I will not hesitate to go all out.-He shunpoes toward Hisagi slashing upward at his chest-Take this..!!
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 pm

I bring my blade up and clash with your blade and push hard against your blade to force you back. "good" i smile "then i dont have to hold back"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm

-he slides back a few feet-Yeah i speaking of holding back.Let me take off this armband its restricting my arm.Lets pick things up shall we..we are boring your squad members.I want to see your true power.-He rips off his armband and his red reiatsu form around him outlining his body-Here i come..-he shunpoes toward Hisagi slashing at his left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
Novice
Hisagi

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 pm

I dodge and slash back and towards youe chest. "lets." I hold up my hand and point towards you. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Good!-He holds out his left palm against this zanpakuto-Bakudo 39. Enkosen!Crap you are chanting for a Kido.-He watches as the shield comes up as the zanpakuto slashes his chest a little bit before bouncing back-I really do not want to use my shikai yet.-He gets into a defensive stance and turns his zanpakuto normal handed--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changing of Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing of Squads   Changing of Squads Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing of Squads
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 9th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: