Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Day of Celebration - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDay of Celebration - Page 2 I_voting_barDay of Celebration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Day of Celebration - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDay of Celebration - Page 2 I_voting_barDay of Celebration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Day of Celebration

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Day of Celebration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm

-He looks at the hollow stepping out of the Garganta-Well this is not a Vasto Lorde.He must be something higher up...maybe an arrancar.I have to be careful and not let this fight spread onto these innocent people.-Arrancar sonido toward Jinto firing a right handed hook at him-No name...?Ikkotsu!-He brings his right hand up hitting the arrancar causing a crater to form around them-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

-He smiles-We are certainly in for a long fight.I can tell you are very stronger than a Vasto Lorde.This leads me to be that you are an Arrancar.Considering you have mostly a human face for a hollow.Now lets have an epic fight shall we.-He brings up other hand up at the arrancar-Sokktsu!-He fires a two fisted punch at the arrancar chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 pm

-Arrancar is sent back into mid-air-That was pretty good.I do speak but i prefer more combat over talking.Now die shinigami!!The hollows will rule this world..-He sonido toward Jinto spinning a roundhouse kick toward his head-Die...

-He brings his right arm up and gets knocked into a nearby building-Gah!!Do not tell me that is all you have is it?Shinigami will keep the peace here.You hollows will not roam this town anymore.-He stands up and shupoes toward the arrancar standing even with him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm

-He looks at Jinto and holds out his index finger at him firing a beam of cero at him-So i see you have taken a vow of silence.Good because i was tired of hearing you speak.The day you rule this world is when hell freezes over.Thats not happening anytime soon.-he is sent back by the impact of the cero-Gah!-he jumps up into mid-air after regaining his senses-

OCC:Arrancar chooses not to speak until the fight is over
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:57 pm

-He sonido toward Jinto firing a bala at him-Such stupid attacks.Let me stop playing around with you.I have not even released my full reiatsu yet.When i do you better be dead by then.Maybe i will let you see it...?-He shunpoes to the left avoiding the bala...he unsheathes his zanpakuto and slashes upward at the arrancar sending a wave of reiatsu at him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm

-He is sent back into the air by the slash-Gah!-He unsheathes his zanpakuto and sonido toward Jinto slashing downward at his left shoulder-What is this?I thought hollows could not obtain zanpakutos.I am just kidding i been knew this.Your does not match the strength of mine though.Kuchi get ready..-He shunpoes toward the Arrancar slashing upward at his right shoulder causing the zanpakutos to clash-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:02 pm

-He throws the arrancar back-That can not be all you have.If so that is pathetic.Now show me your real strength and stop playing.I know you did not become an arrancar on good looks alone did you?-He shunpoes above the hollow and holds his palms out-Hado 33. Sōkatsui-He is caught off guard by the hado and is sent into the ground-Gah!-he stands up and sonido toward Jinto slashing his zanpakuto upward at Jinto left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 pm

-He adjusts his glasses and slashes upward at the slash causing the zanpakutos to clash again-You are really starting to bore me.I think its time we intensify things.You are holding back for some reason.Just let it go you will be dying so i do not think it matters that you hold back-He spins his left leg into the arrancar ribcage-Hmph..-He sonido back avoiding the kick and fires a beam of cero at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 pm

-He grins and shunpoes to the left letting the cero graze his arm causing it to bleed-Well it seems i am the first one bleeding.I wonder could your ears hear this song i am about to play.Kuchi i think this arrancar would like to see you soon.-He shunpoes toward the arrancar slashing diagonally at his chest--He grins and slashes down at Jinto slash causing it to drop to the ground and spins his left foot into Jinto chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

-He does not have time to react act and is sent back by the kick-Gah!!Well seems you have decided to get serious.Let me show you the real strength of Squad 12.I may be a third seat but i live up to my abilites.Now let me play my song for you..Sing and dance with me, Kuchibuekyoku!!-He flips his sword normal handed and flicks it...the air around him begins to vibrate rapidly and emits a high pitch sound and his zanpakuto begins to change-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 pm

-He sonido toward Jinto slashing his zanpakuto at his right shoulder trying to block out the high pitch sound-This is the power of Kuchi.My zanpakuto is made up of air and sound.I can confuse you right now with just the tap of my zanpakuto.But i want to have a little fun now show me your equalevalant to this shikai of mine.-he slashes his zanpakuto at the arrancar attack knocking it away-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 pm

-He jumps back and holds out his zanpakuto-Bones reveal thy strength his day!-he zanpakuto merges with his arm and two long blades of bone come out of his arms and his back grows spikes of bones his hair becomes longer-Die now Shinigami-he sonido toward Jinto slashing at his left shoulder and his ribcage-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

-He lifts his zanpakuto and blocks the left shoulder slash but his ribcage gets slashed-Gah!!That really hurt..now you are showing me something.That transformation of your looks pretty interesting.I may have to unleash my full reiatsu just for you.Now i am bleeding....-he adjusts his glasses and swings his zanpakuto downwards at the Arrancar--He raises his right arm to block the slash but gets caught with the other blade causing a gash across his chest..he brings his left arm upward toward Jinto's chin-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:08 pm

-He brings his zanpakuto down block the attack-This is the part of the fight you enter your worry stage.You may have transformed but i still have the upper hand.You may ask how but i do not feel like answering now..Kakinimichuda Uta!!-He flicks the arrancar bone blade and smiles-What the..?-He begins to shake rapidly and notices Jinto begins to become blurred in mid-air..he slashes at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

-He shunpoes behind the arrancar standing there-Seems like you are having trouble.Well it sucks you can not block out sound.What shall we do about these spikes on your back.Maybe i will cut the off and use them as toothpicks..-He slashes downward at the Arrancar back--He shakes his head as he regains his sight..he feels the gash across his back-These spikes are not just for looking pretty-he fires some of the spikes out his back at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Damn...I need to pay more attention.Either way you are going to die.Now lets hurry and rap this up.I have been here too long and missing out on sleep.Kuchi start singing for me can you?-He shunpoes left and right barely dodging the bone spikes his right shoulder gets pierced with one-Gah!!-He turns around and looks at Jinto and cuts his hand and fires a cero at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

What the...?Why do you have to use that freaking cero on me.Gosh i freaking hate it with a passion.Oh well lets try to block this attack or ill be one burnt up shinigami..-He turns his zanpakuto sideways blocking the Cero as it sends him into the ground--He sonido over Jinto looking down on him-I am not done yet-He fires two balas at Jinto while he is in the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm

-He lays there in the crater-I thought i told you to stop speaking.You are done now i am getting tired of this.Lets finish this fight..stupid cero just tickled me.Stupid worms are crawling on me and stuff..its annoying i am not dead!-He stands up and shunpoes left and right dodging them-Nice attacks my turn..-He rips off his armband releasing his full reiatsu and adjusts his glasses..he shunpoes toward the arrancar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

-He sonido toward Jinto-Hmph nice trick-He slashes both his arms downward at Jinto shoulders-Die!!!No i will not die.I took an oath to protect this world.I shall do that even if it means i die trying.But not yet i just got this new CD...-He turns his zanpakuto upside down-Engekiafukusei!!-He flicks it as high pitch sound begins to emit again and the air around Jinto vibrates again rapidly-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm

-He covers his ears and closes his eyes then opens them-What the..?-He sees thirty bodies of Jinto..he sonido toward them as they rush toward him-You are such an idiot.You may look like a human but have the brain of a hollow.I wonder can you tell which one is the real me.Onsuko Ni!!-He shunpoes behind the arrancar moving twice as fast as his regular shunpo..he slashes downward at the arrancar also slashing with a slash of reiatsu with it-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm

-He falls hard into the ground making a crater and beings to bleed heavily-You won i guess-Yeah i did win.I am sorry but i can not allow you to bleed out over this ground.That is gross and i am not cleaning it up at all.So now deal with this..-He holds out his palms-Hado 33. Sōkatsui!Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!!-He fires the hado at the arrancar--he looks at the incoming hado and puts his arm up to block the hado but it still gets to him blasting off half his face-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

-He adjusts his glasses-I told you to die.What part of that is not understandable?Here let me ease the process for you.I mean you have half of a face left.You can not do much more to me...-He throws his zanpakuto down through the arrancar chest--He lays there still stunned as he is being impaled by Jinto zanpakuto-Gah!!!!!!!-he closes his remaining eye-That was not hard was it?-He calls back his zanpakuto and seals it..he begins to cough up blood-I will be taking my leave now-He sticks out his zanpakuto and turns it opening a senkaimon and steps through it as two squad 12 members come and clean up the mess-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of Celebration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Shopping District-
Jump to: