Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Day of Celebration EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Day of Celebration EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Day of Celebration EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Day of Celebration EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Day of Celebration EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Day of Celebration EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Day of Celebration EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Day of Celebration EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Day of Celebration EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Day of Celebration I_vote_lcapDay of Celebration I_voting_barDay of Celebration I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Day of Celebration I_vote_lcapDay of Celebration I_voting_barDay of Celebration I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Day of Celebration

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 pm

-He steps out the Senkaimon-Well i am officially 4th seat.Guess i will drink a few drinks.Then i will do a quick patrol around the town.Now where to drink at?-He looks at two different bars-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Hmm which one?That one on the left looks kind of dirty.The one on the right looks very uptight.Well i am in a good mood today.So i will probably go to the uptight one just for fun.Maybe i will start a bar fight or something.-He adjusts his guitar on his back and turns down his music as he enters the bar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

-He walks in and looks around-Well is this not a fine establishment.This does not look like a place who will start a bar fight.Lets see if i can manage to stay out of trouble today.I do not want Captain Koga to get mad at me...-He walks in a notices a man with short blonde hair in a black suit with a blue shirt and black tie staring him down-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 pm

-He goes to the bar and sits down-What an interesting fellow.I wonder what porblems he has with me.I hope he does not want to fight with me.Even though he does look like a formidable opponent.Let me get a few drinks in my system..-He orders two beers for himself-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Junsuke walks around the district buying things as he saw someone familiar walks up towards the person he looks up close "hmm you are yachichido aren't you?" Junsuke then sees him asking what was he doing here.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

-He turns and looks at the person-Well if it is not the person who put me near death.Junsuke was it?You can call me Jinto since you can not get my last name right.Sit down have a drink with me..-He nods down to an open seat-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

"hmm ok jinto what are you doing here and it was an accident i was not trying to kill you or what so dont get the whole idea wrong ok?" Junsuke then sits down with jinto since they have not seen each other in a while.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

-He takes a sip of his drink-I made 4th seat in my squad.So i thought i would come here for a little celebration.But that guy over there with the yellow hair has been eyeing me down.Well thanks for that i need a push towards becoming stronger.What have you been up to?-he adjusts his glasses and takes another sip-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm

"hmm me i am fight hollows as usual since i don't really see the members of gotei 13 doing much i was wandering what you guys have been up to hollows have been running everywhere do you guys even know and what about the yellow hair guy person?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

-He finishes his drink and sets it down-Yeah i have noticed.I do not know whats wrong with the Gotei 13.I will probably be here alot more since you mentioned it.He seems familiar as if he is looking for a fight.-He orders a drink for Junsuke and takes a sip of his second one-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 pm

"ummm he seems familiar?? i dont know anyone like that hahaha only you here and maybe the waiter here" Junsuke too a sip on the drink that was place on the table "well maybe you are intrested in that fight?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

-He looks at the strange man again-Yeah he does.Maybe i stepped on his foot or something.Heck if i know what i did to him.Maybe i am since Kuchi wants me to get stronger.She attacked me the other day for the first time..-He laughs softly-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"Who the heck is kuchi? hmm guess there are lots of people in gotei 13 that has funny names? the other day i met a crazy guy i think its the one that save you he went all crazy and use bankai on me hahaha i wonder what the hell he was thinking".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 pm

-He looks at him-Kuchi is my zanpakuto spirit.Yeah you have a weird name yourself.Ah you mean Sam something..he is a friend of mine.He can act weird sometimes with that brain of his.I think he has been messing with two many medicines.Uhm how good are your fighting skills..?-He looks over his shoulder and sees the guy with yellow hair walking towards his with several people-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"Huh my fight skills? i thought you have fought with be before i should know dont't you umm maybe so-so in fight if i rate myself?" Junsuke thinks to himself *how can i rate myself? umm very good? awsome?* "btw why you ask me that?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

If you have not noticed.We are slowly getting surrounded.Yeah but this is the real world we can not fight with our zanpakutos like we did there.Even though you did not use yours.Stop bragging there is someone always getting better than you...

Jansai:Hey you there with the guitar.We do not let anyone in this bar.This is for club members only.Now please leave before we force you to.I really hoping you pick the hard way so i can break you neck and your guitar.-He lights a cigarette and puts his hands in his pocketss-

OCC:You decide if you want to stay and help or not
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Junsuke stands up and look at that man "umm a club for members? i remember that i was here always drinking well i dont drink wine or stuff like that but its open to the public don't believe you can ask the boss here umm whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

-He adjusts his glasses and stands up strapping his guitar tight-Why would you have a club bar in the middle of town.I think that is very stupid of you.But then again it looks like you do not have very much intelligence in that head of yours.Now i say we do this the hard way.

Jansai:This is where i decided to put the bar.Do not question my intelligence.Since you choose the hard way lets get this over with.I have been waiting to break your bones for awhile now since you walked in.I could have done it sooner but i wanted an advantage.My name is Jansai Noremi-He spins his right leg at Jinto head with his hands in his pockets-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"ahh !! wait jinto you are just looking for a fight by saying all those things you know??" Junsuke then saw this man trying to attack junto *oh shit this really is going to be a fight* Junsuke uses his hand and push the cigarette right into the man's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey now you take the other guys.I think i can handle this guy by myself.No offense or anything.Its just he has been staring me in my face.Plus it would be a good warm up for things to come after this..-He brings his right arm up to soften the blow-

Jansai:Gah!!Why do you not listen to what your listen to what your friend said.If he wins you all get free drinks for a lifetime here.Now stay out of this!!To make sure you do members attack the one without the guiter..-He watches as 15 people rush Junsuke..he spins his left leg towards Jinto chest-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:57 pm

"Huh what the...you people think i am a pugilist or what? this ain't fair fifteen against one" Junsuke took down the first two with a hard chop to their chin and a kick to the third guy who charges at him. "what the hell is this man guys we are just here to relax" Junsuke then fought the other guys outside as he did not want to cause any trouble in the bar.

(ooc: i will take my leave from here cause i am afriad of time zone different so might as well just pull out Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:39 am

Maybe they do think that.What does it matter of what people think of you?I thought your fighting skills where awesome.Considering half of these men already had a few drinks in your system is should do you good.Now back to Jansai..-He throws a punch down onto his leg slamming it into the ground-

Jansai:Gah!My leg..you idiot.We do not just drink here we fight here.Each of us specialize in a different style of combat.My happens to be using powerful kicks to do damage.I have trained for so long i know how to manupiulate the wind with my kicks.Now experience on of mine!!-He spins his right leg toward Jinto causing a powerful blade of wind to head towards Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

-He adjusts his glasses-Your attacks are to slow for me.Let me show you how i really fight and stop playing.You have made a formidable opponent but it is against my rules to fight you.I am really not even suppose to be here.But next time we will fight again..-He holds out his hand catching his leg..and taking the pain-Gah!!-he slams his other elbow onto the leg breaking it-

Jansai:Gah!!!!-He looks at his leg seeing its broke-You are right we will meet again.This time i want a even fight between us.You can come here anytime you want drinks are on me.Now i have to get to hospital to fix my leg..-He hobbles out the bar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 pm

-He adjusts his glasses-Such an interesting man.Well i get free drinks every time i come here.Guess i should go do a patrol and then head home.I am getting kind of sleepy and hope i do not get in trouble for that fight...-He heads out the bar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 pm

-He watches as the Garganta open up before him-See this is why i hate coming to the human world.I can never just go and come back peacefully.Somebody always wants to fight me.Well let me change clothes..-He walks behind the bar and pops in soul candy coming out of his gigai and walks back around adjusting his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day of Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Celebration   Day of Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of Celebration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Shopping District-
Jump to: