Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The evil threat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe evil threat - Page 2 I_voting_barThe evil threat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The evil threat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe evil threat - Page 2 I_voting_barThe evil threat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The evil threat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

The evil threat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 am

"you arrancars have something call a hierro right? that why you guys are hard to be cut am i wrong to say that?" the arrancar smirk and said of course do you think we will get....." before the arrancar could finish what he was saying junsuke use a high speed butojutsu as he cuts the arrancar into half.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 am

The two remaining arrancar jumps back as they saw what junsuke did junsuke then turns his head back as he gaze and stare at them. The two arrancars then looks at junsuke as one of them told him to get help from their lord as he will stay here and fight junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 am

Junsuke then shunpo to get the one trying to escape but he was stop by the arrancar as he then tried to slash the arrancar but the nthe arrancar sonido to his back and fires a cero while the arrrancar then didnt see junsuke anywhere.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

Junsuke then attacks from above with a slash but the arrancar manage to get away "arghhh you think you can kill me with those tricks shinigami?" Junsuke then cotinues to assult the arrancar as he then uses a shunpo and get to the front of the arrancar as he cuts his chest "this i for you just like what you did to me arrancar" said junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 am

The arrancar then sonido to a distance as he thinks to himself *i will get killed by him who is he I cause believe he kill two of our members in this short time and if I fight him further I might get killed by him so I think its best to retreat*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 am

The fight continues as the arrancar would look for a way to escape with that junsuke was going to jump and had the finishing blow as the espada emerge abd fires a cero right at him. Junsuke manage to dodge it as he leaps back seeing the espada and his two fraccion one badly injuried and one with minor injuties.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 am

Junsuke then shunpo and appears in front of the espada as he then attacks him with a downward slash but it was block by the espda as he told junsuke "i am not in the mood to fight today anyway don't you have places to go for now?" as there were menos sightings near him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 am

Junsuke had no choice but to go help the twon out since menos are running loose before junsuke could go the espada told him "i will get you one day for killing two of my fraccion and injuring another two we shall meet again shinigami".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 am

Junsuke heard what that espada had to say as he rushes over to the first menos "darn thre are around 7 of them i need to do this quick or else it will wreck the town up" junsuke shunpos as he then uses his sword and slash down on the first menos.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am

Junsuke then went over to the second and third one as one was firing cero down "oh shit i need to do something here" while he used shunpo to get close junsuke then slashing down the menos that was firing cero as well as the one beside it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 am

now junsuke had to move quick or else the town might be in danger Junsuke had no choice but this is what he must do nowjunsuke leaps and then slice the menos from the bottom and continues to slice up another one just near of that place.

Last edited by J2ie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

To the sisth menos which junsuke was rushing to he saw that the menos has tumble over some of the buildings "i must hurry now or else more building will collapse" Junsuke then looks at the menos as he slashes the menos into pieces "ok now the final one and i hope i reach in time.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 am

The menos fired a cero as junsuke didnt stop it in time "wait i need to stop it now" junsuke shunpo in front of the cero as he then holds the blast and push it up into the sky as he shunpo again to slash down the last menos.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

"well then i guess my job is done for now time for me to head back home i guess junsuke shunpos away from the spot as he returned back home while he thinks about what the arrancar said to him and how they will meet again and fight.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 am

A garganta opens as 3 arrancar walks out of it "hmm so where is he?" the espada level arrancar asked his fraccion, "my lord i think we need to lure him out". the espada then release a huge reiatsu as he soon notify junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 am

While the espada continues to walk the garganta then closes "hmm i will find him myself now" said the espada Junsuke then appears right infront of him and said "dont borther that i am here so what do you want this time?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

The espada then sonido and attacks Junsuke while he blocks the attack and bitting his teeth together. the espada then told junsuke "i told you before when we meet again it will mean that i will kill you for sure:.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 am

Junsuke then pushes the espada off with his strength while he himself shunpo away from him *hmm i think i have got to be serious now this guy is on a whole different level compared to those four* junsuke then concentrate on his opponent.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 am

The espada then commented that there is no way junsuke could win against him, while junsuke then release a little more reiatsu mataching the espada "hmm this reiatsu so he was hiding his powers i see very well"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:47 am

The fraccion of the espada then told their master that they will take care of it and ask him not to worry. Junsuke then stood ready as he sees the two fraccion coming as he then draws his sword and gave a quick slash on the two fraccion.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 am

The espada then saw two of his fraccion getting cut down with one strike and said "you !!!! i am going to kill you for sure now" junsuke then shunpos and attack the espada but wsa block by his sword "i will kill you here and now shinigami".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 am

The espada then uses his might to hits on junsuke sword mutiple times as junsuke just keeps blocking. Junsuke then shunpos away from him and shunpos back with a slash but was instead cut by the espada. "hahaha no matter what you use i will kill you"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 am

The espada then attacks junsuke fast as junsuke could only block the attack that wascoming at him he focus as he then sweeps aways the strike using his sword. the espad then looks at him furiously when he then fires a cero right at him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 am

Junsuke easily dodges the cero as he then attacks the espada from the top with a powerful kick again the espada fires a cero out and junsuke dodges it. *hmm he seems to be randomly firing his cero i wonder what he is doing now*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 am

The espada then attacks after a sonido as he tried to slash junsuke. The arms of junsuke was then slash as junsuke counter with a strike of his own but was dodge by the espada as the espada then sonido again to the other side and slash down but this time it was block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The evil threat
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next