Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The evil threat EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The evil threat EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The evil threat EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The evil threat EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The evil threat EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The evil threat EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The evil threat EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The evil threat EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The evil threat EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The evil threat I_vote_lcapThe evil threat I_voting_barThe evil threat I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The evil threat I_vote_lcapThe evil threat I_voting_barThe evil threat I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The evil threat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 am

Junsuke flashep step as soon as he felt the reiatsu *hmm i am not so kin and also from such a far i could feel his reiatsu this guy must be one of their leader i assume* standing there is a arrancar with a bunch of his underlink "so you must be the one that killed one of my fraccion i assume" said the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 am

Standing with the arrancar is a familiar face which junsuke remembers two yeas ago he let that arrancar return and now he is back with his leader. "Yes i did kill one of you fraccion and the one standing at your back didn't tell you what happen?" Junsuke then knew he was out unmbered five to one and one of them is espada level though no number was reveal.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 am

"You don't seems that strong shinigami are you aure you were the one who kill him?" ask the espada while the espada added "given your current strength even my fraccion could kill you off like that so what do you say want to see my fraccion's power?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 am

Junsuke then stands ready as the arrancars seems to be attacking anything "alright shinigami you will die now" the espada then told him fraccion to go have fun and make sure they kill him before he went back to hueco mondo leaving all four arrancars to fight.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 am

The four fraccion smirk as they told junsuke "so you think you can even stand equal to anyone of us? i bet you cant even scratch us hahahaha" they told one of them to attack junsuke while junsuke then kicks the first one back to the spot he left to attack him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 am

The that was kick back to his group got angry as he then sonido and gave junsuke the same kick he gave to him to his surprise junsuke block that and push him back again this time with greater force as he looks serious to take them out.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 am

All the arrancars started to take junsuke seriously as they stood there and see what he could do to one of their members until one of them said "if we dont eliminate him our lord will be furious we better play it safe and attack him together and finish this up soon".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 am

One of them said that junsuke wont even last long against on how would it be fun if all four were to crush him to nothing as they left it to one of their members fights junsuke. The arrancar then sonido giving junsuke a slash with his sword but junsuke then delivers a kick right on his neck sending it flying and knocking against a building.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 am

The arrancar sonido back as he seems furious while using his sword he thrust it at junsuke at rapid high speed while junsuke easily dodges all of his attacks and again kicks him back with a lightning quick kick sending him even further then the first one.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 am

The arrancar came back again as he yells and shouted " you are going to die this time" unleashing his Resurrection he soon walks out and then sonido even quicker then in his unrelease state he attacks junsuke from the left side as junsuke shunpo away then leaps away getting ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 am

The arrancar then sonido as he told junsuke "hahaha you think you can escape from me?" he appears behind junsuke as he fires a cero from point blank "hahah i killed him with just a cero hahah he has turn into durst hahahaha our lord will be please with me"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

While the arrancar got happy his group shouted "hey you stupid dont get too full of yourself just look out he is....." before his team member could even finish Junsuke unleash a full powered ikkotsu right on the arrancar then follows up with another ikkotsu with his left hand to finish up the arrancar as he falls and die.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 am

The three arrancar then saqw that junsuke punches a hole from the frist blow and the second was finsh it off "we will all have to attack at once said one of the three remaining fraccion as they then charges towards junsuke with high speed.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 am

Junsuke stood ready as the three approch as the first strike was a thrust from the front as junsuke dodges as the second member uses his sword to attacks from the right side and the third one on the left side while junsuke then leaps back using shunpo.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 am

Junsuke then shunpo as he attacks the back of a arrancar and then kicks him which he flew and knock into the second memeber as they flew away the third member however atacks him head on as he block the hand and punches the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 am

The three arrancar then stood and got serious as they told junsuke that it was the end for him, Junsuke then draws his sword from his back as he then ask them why do they want to come to the human world to disrupt their peace as they have not done anything to them.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 am

Junsuke then told them that they wont get anything by doing all this instead shinigami will chase them all around, they arrancars then brush aside what junsuke say and told him that they will now kill him so he should shut up and just die silently as they make their move.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 am

The fight continues as the talking is over Junsuke dodges the first attack and then sues his sword to block the second attack while he then pushes back their attack and shunpo appearing at their back and landed a very hard kick on one of the arrancar again sending him falling to the ground with a loud bang.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 am

The remaining arrancars then attacks from both sides as junsuke step on the head of the first one and then uses a kick and kicks on the arrancars face as he then jumps and landed a cop on the arrancar sending them all flying to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 am

The arrancars got back in front of junsuke as them seems piss and were breathing hard "hmm so you would want to play it this way ah i see" said the arrancars as they got into their Resurrection and transform to even more powerful as they smirk.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am

"You know n one ever survive our Resurrection before that why our lord is always confident that we will get the job done" said the arrancar as he sonido to the back of junsuke as he used a slash while junsuke dodges but a second attack came as it hit junsuke and slash his chest.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 am

As the third attack came attacking in at junsuke he then uses his sword to block as he was overpowered and leaps back. "hahaha look at you now, so do you think you will survive now shinigami?" Junsuke then tried to slash the arrancar but was slash each by a member on his back.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 am

Junsuke then took a few steps back *hmm i seems that dealing with all three requireds more then just simple tricks their attacks are fast and also they like o attacks all at once plus one of them is a hard hitter they have a pretty good combination*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 am

Junsuke then shunpos away as they gave chase to him but then junsuke shunpos again while he appears at the back of the arrancar and gave a hard one handed slash on its back as it attacks junsuke but was dodge thinking to himself *this can be taking long as i cant afford to make anymore damage here*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 am

Junsuke then stops as he relax himself and said "i guess i will use it now" he then puts his sword back into his sword as he told one of the arrancar "i will show you that i am not just joking here" while he readys himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The evil threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The evil threat   The evil threat Empty

Back to top Go down

The evil threat
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next