Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Patroling the Barracks EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Patroling the Barracks EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Patroling the Barracks EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Patroling the Barracks EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Patroling the Barracks EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Patroling the Barracks EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Patroling the Barracks EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Patroling the Barracks EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Patroling the Barracks EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Patroling the Barracks I_vote_lcapPatroling the Barracks I_voting_barPatroling the Barracks I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Patroling the Barracks I_vote_lcapPatroling the Barracks I_voting_barPatroling the Barracks I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Patroling the Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Patroling the Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 pm

*It's a clear and sunny afternoon outside in the Seireitei as Zero Kanzaki,is quietly leaning over a railing with an expression of boredom upon his face,as he quietly observes the area having being assigned to watch over the squad barracks while the rest of the squad is out on a mission. He twiddles his thumbs out of sheer boredom in an attempt to pass away the time as he gazes around the surrounding area giving and occasional wave to a fellow shinigami now and again.*

*Zero,lets out a tired and bored yawn as he slowly stretches out his arms, and decides to take a short stroll around the Squad 11 Headquarters,in hopes of trying to find something to hopefully put a dent in his boredom. He slowly turns the corner around the hallways looking around and noticing that there isn't too much activity going on in the Seireitei today. He ever heard appearant rumors that there were a few Menos Grande set loose through the Central 46 area but isn't entirely sure whether to believe it or not, still however Zero keeps somewhat alert and vigilant just in case he ends up sensing unusual activity.*

Zero:"Man why is it so boring today why can't I have something good to do like go on a mission in the Living World with the other members of my Squad? I mean I may be a new recruit to Squad 11 but I've shown that I'm capable of holding my own on in combat against hollows! Meh...well as long as the Gotei 13 needs my service I am willing to perform my duties and serve my people.

*He lets out a slight yawn as he begins to stroll out into the Seireitei with a leisurely stride.*
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Embarrassed and a little bit afraid Larentia slowly walked towards the barracks of the Eleventh Division. This whole area felt like enemy territory to her and most other shinigami of the Fourth. But this was even more embarrassing! She thought and sighed while starting to walk faster. She was too high of a rank to be assigned to cleaning, or at least she though she was. But there weren't any lower ranks available, to do it, so it had to fall upon her.

She arrived at the building trying to build of some courage to get inside. Don´t worry, Laren! I´m sure they´ll just kill you after you cleaned up their mess.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:45 pm

*Zero is leisurely walking throughout the seireitei as he notices a young female shinigami walking towards the barracks of his Squad. Noticing that this shinigami dosen't belong to squad 11 as he has never seen her before he calmly approaches her with a cheerful smirk on his face*

Zero:"Hello there miss,I don't believe I've ever seen you around the Squad 11 headquarters before? Are you new to the Seireitei like me? Or do you belong to a different squad? I only ask this because I have never seen you around before so excuse me if you took any offense."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Still deep in thoughts Larentia hadn't noticed that someone had approached her. She could feel her heart drop when she heard a voice, while repressing the urge to run away, real fast. "N-no, I'm from the 4th." She replied flustered. "I need to, uhm.." Larentia starred at her feet, "Well, I was called to clean up some mess in the barracks."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:01 pm

*Zero's eyes widen knowing of past situations where his squad strongly dislikes the medical division. Clearing his throat and trying to at least somewhat reassure her as he could never be rude to a woman,he debates in his head a little bit of what to say to her as he clears his throat once more.*

Zero"Oh...that mess? Well it's over there miss*Zero points to his left,showing a bloody stain a good 10 feet away from the two of them as he shakes his head in disbelief*"

Zero:"Yes I know we love combat but two of our squad members got very carried away with a "Friendly"spar you see. They had to get rushed to the critical care unit of Squad 4's barracks. As for me I know I'm in Squad 11 but I'm not a biased person that much so don't worry. I know Squad 4 isn't much in terms of combat but they do a good patching us up when we're wounding. I honestly think it's at least better than getting medical treatment from Squad 12 if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

"Oh great..." She sighed while looking the stain. Blood out of all things. She thought and rubbed her forehead. Getting blood of a wall was hard and repainting was generally easier then just. She tried smiled back at the friendly Shinigami, but she still wasn't too comfortable around these areas. "Smart choice on that one. Unless you like waking up with an extra limb sticking out of your wound."Larentia pointed at the stain, "How long has it been there?"
Please, please don't be dry yet.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

*Zero takes a look back to the stain and observes it for a moment as he smiles at her. Thinking of something to say to reassure her a little bit more,giving her a friendly grin.*

Zero:"Well I can tell you this much. It's only be here just now and it's still pretty fresh and wet I assume....Ugh sounds a bit gross dosen't it huh? Also it's just on the floor I can tell you that much. There hasn't been much going on here that much. Us lower ranking members are stuck here while the stronger shinigami are in the world of the living on a mission hunting hollows. I wish I got to come along but all I've ever got to do was go on a night time patrol a few nights ago. By the way I don't think I ever got your name miss, I am Zero Kanzaki."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"Good. 'Cause otherwise you'd probably be stuck with a massive stain in your floor." She said and shook her head. "My name is Larentia Iesada." She answered and looked back at him. "Well at least you do get to leave every once in a while. I would love to see the human world." She started walking towards the stain and looked for a bucket and preferably a piece of cloth or a mop. "I'm sure they'll give you missions eventually."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 pm

*Zero hangs his head down in shame and embarassment in front of her,glancing dissapointedly at his sheathed Zanpaktou knowing he hasn't even achieved his Zanpaktou's shikai yet.*

Zero:"Well I do enjoy fighting like any other Squad 11 but....I haven't achieved my shikai yet. My Kido ability is quite poor, which I guess is understandable for a Squad 11 Shinigami,but as of now all I can really do is perform shunpos and I'm quite decent with Zanjutsu as well Larentia as a matter of fact. "

*Zero reaches into his robes as he pulls out a sheet of paper,rather old as it is crinckled up and worn from a couple years or so ago. He unfolds it and presses out the bent corners to show his graduation exam grades to her.*

Zero:"Well you see Larentia. I only got a C- in my kido class only cause between you and me I'm only able to pull of a Hado 11 and that's about it. Other than that I got A-'s in my Hoho and Zanjutsu classes as well as graduating top of my class in Hakuda! *He smirks once again,knowing he did fairly well at the academy.*
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:53 pm

After rumouring to some closets, she found a bucket and a mop, while she listened to Zero. "Most people are only good at a few things," She said while putting some water and baking soda in to the bucket. "My grades where kind of reversed. I was good at kido, but my Hakuda is laughing stock." Larentia looked up at him and smiled. "And shikai will come eventually. I thought I would never obtain mine." She sighed and grabbed the bucket and mop. "And well, now I just wish he would leave me alone. My spirit isn´t the nicest..."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 pm

*Zero stumbles backwards a little bit,detecting a fairly strong spiritual pressure than seems somewhat aggressive in nature,as he keeps his hand ready on the hilt of his Zanpaktou,keeping alert and observing the surrounding area with vigilant alertness. His friendly expression turning into one of caution.*

Zero:"*Keeps his hand steadily on the handle of his Zanpaktou at the ready.* Larentia! Did you feel that hostile spiritual pressure just now? It feels aggressive and fairly strong as well,I hope it's not one of those Menos Grande that was let loose in the Seireitei the other night!
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Larenta raised her eyebrow at Zero, the reiatsu felt like a shinigami's to her. "I don't think so... They are called Menos Grande for a reason. They're kinda easy to spot even when they try to hide." She sighed and started to mop up the blood. "Besides, I wouldn't go and try to fight it if I were you." A few minutes of scrubbing later the stain was gone. "That's that then. And don't worry about that reiatsu, if you could feel it, others could too, so someone is probably after it already." With that, she quickly left the 11th division barracks.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

*Zero sighs knowing that he is once again by himself and patrolling the headquarters,still feeling a decent spiritual pressure roughly equal to his own,knowing it's either a somewhat weak hollow or another shinigami of his same ranking,as he hears frantic footsteps coming around the corner*

Zero:"*He reaches down keeping his left hand on the hilt of his Zanpaktou being at the ready just incase of a hostile situation.*"Hello?! Is anyone over there I can feel your spiritual pressure so show yourself right this second now!"

*Without warning another member of Squad 11 leaps out of the corner of the hallway,diving at Zero with his Zanpaktou for a swift slash,meant to purposely miss his body by inches.*

"Zero Kanzaki! I've been itching to challenge you to a spar ever since you first joined the eleventh division! Draw your blade and do battle with me right now! NOW! *His face is read and steaming,with the scent of sake on his breath as well,knowing he's likely intoxicated and picking random fights with other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

*Zero lets out a dissapointed sigh,knowing the sometimes embarassing nature and reputation the his squad has but seeing an opportunity for a spar he gladly unsheaths his Zanpaktou,holding it firmly in his left hand,crouching back in his stance slightly holding his right hand outstreched underneath the blade. Getting ready to subdue his fellow squad member if needing to do so*

*Muttering under his breath to himself.* "...Well I guess I gotta take care of this guy before he ends up killing himself or even worse...giving Squad 11 a poor reputation amongst the seireitei."

*Zero,charges back,waiting for this man to make a move as he simply sits back and waits assuming a defensive stance to observe his movements. Eyeing him carefully knowing that a drunken opponent is very unpredictable and dangerous.

*As the shinigami,clumsily charges zero's position with a surprizing amount of speed,Zero holds his Zanpaktou diagonally across his body in order to block the uncoordinated slash as Zero,makes a swift and sharp knee strike to the attacker's gut.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm

*The man grunts heavily,staggering backwards a little bit as he vomits quite a bit onto the wooden floor,holding his stomach and grunting and moaning.* You'll pay for that Zero!!! I'll....hic..... kill you.

*Zero can only stand and slap himself in the face in disbelief and dissapointment*"Seriously? Why can't I just knock him out cold and move on with my life? But if it gets the problem taken care of quicker I guess I'll have to put some more effort into it.

*Zero swiftly shunpo's over onto the drunken stumbling Accepted Shinigami who just so happens to be a part of Squad 11 just as he is,and makes another swift knee strike to the stomach,and throwing in a sharp elbow strike to the face as the man double over forward holding his gut in pain.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

*As the man is reeling from the hard and painful blows Zero has delivered onto him,with blood pouring from his mouth,and a tooth getting knocked clear out his mouth bleeding profusely from the blow to his jawbone from the elbow strike,as he stumbles backwards and is knocking out cold,alive but momentarily unconscious.

*Satsified in now neutralizing his attacker he sheaths his Zanpaktou despite never even needing to use it,as he dusts off his hands and carries himself off to his room in the barracks to shower up for the night*

"Well buddy I'm very sorry for that but you made me do it. I can't have a member of Squad 11 walking around with a buzz trying to kill other shinigami. It's either me or a higher ranking member who would've likely arrested you on the spot."

*Zero sighs and heads off for home,in order to get himself ready fro the next day to come.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Barracks   Patroling the Barracks Empty

Back to top Go down

Patroling the Barracks
Page 1 of 1