Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 I_vote_lcapa very enlightening arrival - Page 2 I_voting_bara very enlightening arrival - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 I_vote_lcapa very enlightening arrival - Page 2 I_voting_bara very enlightening arrival - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

a very enlightening arrival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 pm

I sigh and shunpo beside the hollow.
You're a cut above the rest. I like you hollow you're not 1 of these mindless creatures. Hows about I won't kill you. What do you say.
I look at the hollow with no expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 pm

I have a better idea.
*I smile*
Zain you can help us kill the other hollows then eat all you want, or we kill you like your one of them. You pick.
*I Shunpo next the to Quincy.*
If he says he'll help us you better put your bow away kid.
*I turn back to Zain*
Well whats it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 pm

-He stands up-You have your self a deal.But if this quincy kid doesnt put his bow away its a no deal.X you remind me of someone..to show you ill help-He looks at the approaching hollow he lift his index finger and aims for his mask Cero Horadar he shoots it directly through the hollow head-Now lets keep this going before we all die as sitting ducks!
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 am

"i begin firing arrows past the other 3 towards hollows coming from the ground"

not every hollow is the same-he said

you all should remember that-he said
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 am

I sigh.
Don't you think I know that. I guess it's time for the fun to begin.There were about 23 hollows left. It wouldn't take long at all. In fact I figured I didn't even need to use my Zanpakutos. I saw a group of 6 hollows running at us from behind. I shunpoed behind the group.
HADO #33 SUKATSUI
I fired the hado and blasted the hollows to dust.
ARE ANY OF YOU HOLLOWS STRONG ENOUGH TO OFFER ME A CHALLENGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 am

Well this shouldn't take much longer now.
*I Shunpo over to 2 other hollow.*
You guys should run away before they kill you.
*The Hollows are just as mindless as the others so they attack me.*
You guys are no fun.
*With just 1 swing i kill both hollows*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am

-He stands there watching the hollows die..two of them show up right beside him-Look it breakfast and lunch.Now where is dinner so i can have all three meals right now.-A third hollow appears right in front of him-This should be fun-He extends his arm and index fingers to the hollows heads that is to the left and the right of him Cero Horadar..the two hollows fall down without heads-Now your turn-Before he could finish he his punched in the face-Damn that hurt
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

"begins buffeting the hollow who hurt my former opponent with many many arrows throwing it backwards"

u alright?-he said

how bout u 2?-he said
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 pm

I turn around as I sense a huge spiritual pressure. I look at the sky and a huge hole appears. I saw a huge figure with a white mask pulling the hole apart. It was a Gillian.
GILLIAN!!
I yell it to the others. Seeing this Gillian reminds me of the fight I had with the other Gillian. The memories spark my rage and I launch myself at the Gillian.
You guys handle the rest of the hollows. This one is mine and if you interfere I will kill you without hesitation.
I pull out both my Zans.
DIEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

*I look over where the Gillian has spawn.*
Well Well.
*I turn and look at the Quincy.*
Quincy fire at the Gillian and try not to my brother.
*I Turn back to the Gillian to use kido.*
Hado 4 Byakurai!
*I Fire a Lighting bolt that goes flying past Itami and Hits the Gillian in the mask, but only leaves a small burn mark.*
This isn't gonna be fun......
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

-He stands up-Yeah im good it just tickled a little bit.A Gillian thats what i saw before i left Hueco Mundo.We need to make this quick before another one comes.Let me take care of these hollows.-He looks at the 10 hollows to his right..he puts his hands togather..leaving his palms outwards-CERO CIRCUNFERENCIA!!!-He fires a cero 30 feet taking out the 10 hollows in one blast then falls to one knee-That took alot out of me-He looks at Gillian-This kid is going to get himself killed.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

no he asked me not to interfere i can respect his request if he dies he dies as a honored warrior and not a coward-he said

"begins rapid firing arrows on numerous hollows then i begin to fire them in the ground making them high in the ground like a fence"

stay in the fence cover each other's back i have the other dudes back-he said
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I watch as a bolt of lightning flies past me. I turn with rage written all across my face. The attack had come from Dami.
Dami I told you not to interfere. Even though you are my brother you have disrespected my wishes. HADO #33 SUKATSUI!!
I fire the hado at about half strength because even though he disrespected me he is still my brother.
Now you must pay.
Not caring if the hado had hit my brother or not I turned back to the hollow. He had a little mark on his face, but he seemed more angry than hurt. I let go of my Zans and caught them by the chain. I let the chain fall to its full length, then shunpoed about 10 feet away from the Gillian. I couldn't stay in the air long as I hadn't learned how to stand on air yet. I started throwing my Zans at the Gillian full speed. I succeeded in getting 10 hits before his huge hand came for me. Before it reached me, I let myself fall back toward the ground so that I could dodge it.
Thought you had me for a sec didn't you HA
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

*I side step to move out of the way of kido.*
You fired a kido at me?
*I turn and start to walk away from the battle field.*
Oh yea Itami hope you dont die and if you do..... well oh well then.
*I turn my head to face Zain.*
You can do what you want now Hollow.
*I open a Senkimon and leave the battle*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Well if he wants to die thats on him.Im going back to Hueco Mundo after i watch this.-He seats on the ground and watches X fight the Gillian-Ill guess ill be eating the remains.Hopefully this wont end to soon i like a good fight.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 am

itami ur being shovanistic no fighting alone if he fires a cero ur dead especially if its point blank-he said

"i use hirenkyaku to get behind the hollow suppressng my spiritual pressure to keep itami from tracking me while charging 2 arrows together making 1 large arrow then i fire it upwards and it explodes sneding hundreds of arrows downwards like an arrow rain"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 am

Rage explodes in my entire being.
Why must people be this way. I try to be nice. I try to do what others ask of me. I try and try and try. BUT I'M TIRED OF TRYING. IT'S TIME TO DOO!!
I shunpo behind the Quincy.
You think I wouldn't be able to find you just cause you lowered you spiritual pressure, but when you fired your arrows I could easily find you.
I took both my Zans and stabbed him straight at his back.
Now you die!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 am

Well someone should kill that Gillian-He stands up-X calm down..we have bigger things to take care of-He points his right index finger at the Gillian-Cero Horadar!!-he watches as a beam of cero shoots out of his right index finger and hits the Gillian straight on the mask..just scratching him-Cmon on X snap out of it!!
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 pm

"i use hirenkyaku to dodge mid-slash then spin around and locking my arrows in place"

your crazy-he said

if you want the gillian take it i have tea to drink-he said
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I looked down at the Gillian. It was practically out of the hole and thanks to me it would destroy a lot of people.
If they had just respected my wishes and not butted in then all would have been fine. Even Dami doesn't respect my strength.
I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU ALLLLL!!
I charge straight at the Gillian and land on it's hand. I took my Zans and stuck them straight into it's mask. I jumped into the air while holding onto the chains.
HADO #11 TSUZURI RAIDEN
I sent electrical currents through the chains and they flew from my hands to the chains through my Zans and attacked the Gillian. The Gillian started shaking around. It was shaking a lot and my Zans got loose. I flew threw the air and fell straight to the ground. I landed with a thud. Blood covered my left arm and ran down my face from my forehead. The Gillian was hurt, but I would have to do better if I wanted to stop it. I slowly stood up.
You won't beat me Gillian!
I grabbed my Zans and Shunpoed straight for the Gillian. The Gillian opened it's mouth and started charging for some attack. I realized what it was and knew I was in for a rough night. It was charging for a cero. I knew I didn't have enough power to stop it, but I could paralyze the Gillian then take it out.
Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! BAKUDO #9 GEKI!!1
I used as much strength that I could so I would have enough to defeat the Gillian. It was then engulfed in a red light that paralyzed it. The Gillian stopped charging its cero as it could no longer gather energy. I dropped to 1 knee, but automatically got back up as I still had work to do. I shunpoed behind the Gillian. I took my Zans and repeatedly hacked at its head/mask. I kept going, not caring about how tired I was feeling. The head was slowly coming off til 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and the head was gone. The Gillian was dead. I was officially overtired as I pushed my body past its limits. I fell to the ground and couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 pm

-He walks over to Itami-You need to control your anger.Today you could have gotten alot of people killed.Listen think about all that has happen today..if you cant control yourself..death will learn how to control it for you.-He turns around and looks at Vega-Listen if you ever need me ill be here..you have yourself an ally.Garganta-He walks through the dark void leading to Hueco Mundo-
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:27 pm

see ya-he said

and u get over here we gots some words for you-he said

hey you over there (ex) get over here and help me knock some since into this guy-he said

"raises his bow's just in case"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 pm

I look over at the Quincy. I wasn't liking the feeling that I was getting from him. I tried to reach for my Soul Pager to send a message to Soul Society, but I couldn't even move my arm. I try to stand up, but can't. All of a sudden I feel 2 spiritual pressures coming near me. Then 2 figures are standing over me.
Figure 1: We are Shinigami sent from Soul Society by Dami Moeru to collect Itami Moeru from his battle against the Gillian. I am form Squad 2.
Figure 2: Step back Quincy or we will kill you. I am from Squad 4. We know that you are low in energy and a fight with us will be pointless.
Even though he disrespected me, I gotta love my brother. This easily makes up for what he did.

Last edited by IchigoX on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm

do you honestly think i am gonna let him live? after he tried to kill me step aside he owes me a fight or you two can fight me and die pointlessly?-he said

and how low do you think i am do you honestly think thats the only way i can fight-he said

"he puts his bow's together and uses hirenkyaku behind the person in squad 4 sending a powerful arrow formed by 2 arrows towards his lower back attempting ot put enough for it to ravage his organs"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 pm

I watched the Squad 4 member dodge the arrows.
Figure 2: You're to slow Quincy. Even though you weren't in the final part of the battle you stil haven't healed completely.
He looked at the other Shinigami.
Figure 2: Gone ahead and take Itami back to Soul Society. I'll handle the Quincy.
The 1st figure nodded then picked me up.
Figure 1: Let's go get you healed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a very enlightening arrival   a very enlightening arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a very enlightening arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next