Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
hollow extermination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
hollow extermination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

hollow extermination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

hollow extermination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
hollow extermination EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
hollow extermination EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
hollow extermination EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
hollow extermination EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
hollow extermination EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
hollow extermination I_vote_lcaphollow extermination I_voting_barhollow extermination I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
hollow extermination I_vote_lcaphollow extermination I_voting_barhollow extermination I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

hollow extermination

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

hollow extermination Empty
PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 am

"begins to walk around and hears screeching and tree's falling and looks that way seeing a large snake like hollow with spikes on its back chasing a defenseless soul"

hhhmm i don't like this-he said

"reveals his dual bow in his hands attached to them and begins to charge arrows waiting for a clear shot"

I need a dead aim at this aim for the legs-he said

"as soon as the spirit trips i make my move sending a barrage of arrows towards the face and leg area of the hollow forcing it back until it stands on 2 legs and i send the finishing blows into its under belly going down the middle straight through while my eye's are closed due ot the gore and scenes"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

I watch from a tree a few feet away from the fallen hollow. I jump down and start to walk toward the Quincy
Good job. You do your race proud, but why don't you face a much stronger opponent.
I start to smirk as I watch him, waiting on him to decide.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 am

hhhmm yea sure-he said

"reveals my bows and uses the lock system to hold them in place"

shall we?-he said

first 1 to die loses-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 am

I stand in front of him. Not drawing my Zanpakutos.
I want to see how strong he is before I use them.
I run at him. Heading straight for his gut and launch 3 quick jabs there.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 am

fun-he said

"ducks and slides under your legs sending an arrow towards your back while sending a fearsome kick towards the back of your knee"

You should do less figuring and more fighting-he said

also try harder-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 am

I jump straight into the air to dodge his attack. As I return to the ground, I kick my shoes off.
You're pretty good.
I shunpoed straight at him and when I got right up under him again I delivered 3 jabs and then leaving an afterimage I shunpoed to his back and delivered 2 swift kicks to his head.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 am

don't get cocky kid-he said

"the arrow he fired runs right past my opponents leg leaving an opening for me to dodge the attacks and jump backwards out of view into his blind spot and send a barrage of arrows towards the ground around him"

there was a reason you dodged was because i let you live nothing more your not the only bright one- he said

this is interesting-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 am

I watched him backflip away from me.
You are really starting to disappoint me. It's time I ended this.
I took out my Zanpakutos. Their chains were touching the ground and I could feel their hunger for battle.
My Zanpakutos are very hungry and it's time to feed.
I launched myself straight into the air and threw my blue Zanpakuto straight at the Quincy.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 am

To soon-he says

"he quickly doubles back and spins past the blade while sending arrows towards the chain to shake it making it hard to hold for my opponent and sending a series of arrows into the openings to hold it in the ground making it sit at bay while the arrows hold it in place and i send a barrage of arrows towards my opponents neck, lower body, and legs"

watch were you throw that thing-he said

put someones eye out-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 am

I take my red Zanpakuto and destroy the arrows that came after me. Then I shunpoed straight at my Zanpakuto. I concentrated and raised my spiritual pressure to disperse the arrows around it. I picked it up and looked at the Quincy.
Before I kill you, hows about you tell me your name.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:03 am

hhhmm how bout no how bout i tell you after i drink tea-he said

"pull's hundreds of strings causing arrows to shoot from the ground in every angle constantly swiping past my opponent continuously hitting from the back front sides downwards upwards"

this is my own technique my bow is laced with a string that latches on into the end of the arrow while its being fired-he said

tis fun-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

I look at all the arrows coming at me.
I'm tired of running. I'm tired of dodging. THIS IS IT!
I run straight into the volley of arrows. Cutting down as many as I can. Some of them hit me, but not many. I fought my way through and then I activated my shunpo. I shunpoed directly behind the Quincy and attacked him with both my Zanpakutos.
Take This!
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 am

"jumps backward getting minor cuts but narrowly dodging the atk but as soon as i do a weird spiritual presence appears in the sky and a garganta opens sending out hundreds of thousands of hollows while i pull out a can containing my tea and sipping it"

you wanna kill em or should i?-he said

this is fun-he said

i don't think i ever seen so many-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 am

Hows about we both kill them. Finally something I can kill.
I look straight at all the hollows coming down. There were all kinds and they were quite disgusting.
Ugh I will greatly enjoy killing them.
I grab my Zanpakutos by the chain and extended the chains to their full link. I jumped straight into the air toward all the hollows and when I was close enough I threw my Zanpakutos at them. Taking out dozens of them with just 1 hit.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 pm

"begins mass firing arrows at all the hollows coming through then feels a more potent spiritual pressure and a large white masked thing coming out of the garganta practically ripping it in half"

any intellegience on that thing?-he said

"begins mass firing arrows at the large thing but none are taking effect"

I need to get closer can you make an opening"-he said
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 pm

I fall back to the ground. I looked at the massive creature and actually start to worry.
That's a Gillian. I don't known if you can take on such a beast, but I'll make you the opening you need. Just remember, don't let up for a minute or that will be the last mistake you make.
I jump back into the air and shunpo after the hollows. As I get closer, I start throwing my Zanpakutos left and right. Taking out over a dozen hollows with 1 hit.
These are some weak ass hollows
I look up and see that I'm almost near the big guy. I start to feel myself fall back down, so I turn and do a nose dive, but then all the hollows start to jump me. They start coming at me faster than I can throw my Zanpakutos.
This ain't good.
I throw my hands up getting ready for a kido attack.
HADO #33 SUKATSUI!
I fired the hado at almost half power and was able to open a hole big enough for me to shunpo back to the ground, but on my way down I got hit by a rather stupid looking hollow. Blood began to run down my shoulder, and I almost lost control.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:22 pm

"I use hirenkyaku to travel and manuever past all the hollows till i get to the gillian and i lock on 2 arrows and begins jabbing at him excessively making cracks finally i release the arrows sending a massive wave of arrows all through his mask causing him to retreat back into the garganta then i turn my attention to the hollows and my former opponent and i begin mass firing arrows aimed at the back of there heads"

whats wrong u seem wore out?- he said

ur not quitting on me are ya?-he said

don't die yet-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

" A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames! uses it on my ally as of late to keep him safe from hollows until i am done clearing them out after he is stuck in there i continuously send arrows towards the hollows killing all of them in the cross fire and shattering there masks"

this is kind of well idk-he said

keep it chill-he said

don't get ur panties in a twist-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 am

I didn't like what the Quincy just did and that only fueled the anger I felt from getting injured. I looked at my shoulder and just exploded. I destroyed the barrier with my spiritual pressure and jumped back into the action. I could see that the Gillian was trying to come back through which wasn't good. It was apparently still injured so that was something. There were about a dozen hollows left, and I was steaming mad. I looked over at the Quincy.
STAY BACK!
The hollows were now on the ground and the Gillian was almost through the hole in the sky. I shunpoed at them and started slashing left and right. 2 went down and then another 1. I was shunpoing everywhere and slashing at every chance I got. I swung my red Zanpakuto to its fullest length and caught 2 more hollows off guard. I looked behind me and got hit by another hollow. I got up and stabbed it right through its mask.
COME ON! Is that all you pieces of crap got!
I swung my Zanpakutos in a might arc and took the last 2 hollows out. All that was left was the Gillian who was practically through the hole now.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

"Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald grail! sends a large blast directly at the gillian towards its mask while using hirenkyaku to get up to were the gillian is and strike it from behind"

calm down and think-he said

ur like a kid-he said

a spoiled kid-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 am

Koga walks through a senkimon in his white tee-shirt and grey pants with his red like belt and scratches the back of his head with his right hand.
"Man now I have to kill some little gillian. How pathetic for somone like me to have to do this."
Koga complains as he reaches into his back left pocket with his left hand to pull out his small white book.
"Man this is such a pain."
The books turns black and after a flash of light Koga is holding a zanpaktou in his left hand and looks up to see the gillian.
"Ooh how nice."
Koga says sarcastically as he senses what he believes to be a quincy and another shinigami's spirit energy.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:22 am

I look up at the Gillian. It seemed like it was just taunting me. Laughing at how weak I was. It just made me even madder. I ran straight for its leg. Once I was almost there I jumped straight up toward its mask where the Quincy did the most damage to.
TAKE THIS!
I grabbed the end of both the chains and swung as hard as I could. The chains stretched out to its fullest length and attacked the Gillian, but it apparently didn't do much. The Gillian took its huge hand and swatted me like a fly. I flew straight back to the ground and landed hard. I wasn't moving very much as pain was all over my body. I couldn't even open my mouth without feeling great pain.
Back to top Go down
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am

"see's an opening for me to attack and i use it holding my arrows in place and doing a rapid spin moment forcing my blades in front of me like a twister to the back of its head and attempting to go through its mask"

We need to end this-he said

u gots issues-he said

a lot of em-he said

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Koga stabs his zanpaktou into the ground for a momment as the quincy and shinigami fight the gillian.
"Might as well take this ring off to secure my victory. Don't really want to sit here for no reason."
Koga with his right hand takes his ring off his left middle finger emiting a bit of white spirit energy with black strips from his body but not showing its true form as most of the enrgy is still hidden within Koga's body.
Koga puts the ring in his right front pocket and picks his zanpaktou back up with his left hand.
Koga shunpoe infront of the gillian and slices it mask from right to left,opening the mask thus killing the gillian.
Koga slowly drifts back down to the ground and in the meantime transforms his zanpaktou back into its book form and puts it in his back left pocket while slipping his ring back onto his middle left finger.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 am

I started to feel a little bit better, but not much. I saw the Gillian go down in just 1 hit by the Shinigami that I had been beaten by not so long ago. I saw him float back down and even though I wanted to get up and fight him I knew it would be just another pointless fight. I tried to sit up, but pain shot through my entire body.
You know you really like to show me up huh.
I said this out loud toward the Shinigami whose name I still don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hollow extermination   hollow extermination Empty

Back to top Go down

hollow extermination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next