Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

That girl named Taylor...  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

That girl named Taylor...  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
That girl named Taylor...  I_vote_lcapThat girl named Taylor...  I_voting_barThat girl named Taylor...  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
That girl named Taylor...  I_vote_lcapThat girl named Taylor...  I_voting_barThat girl named Taylor...  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

That girl named Taylor...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissSwift
MissSwift

That girl named Taylor...  Empty
PostSubject: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:18 pm

- Taylor! Where are you?!

Great... Here we go again...

I placed my guitar under my bed, hidden from my mom's eyes as I sat straight on the edge of the bed waiting for the usual "you-did-this-you-did-that" conversation. Everyday is the same: my older sister decides to annoy our mom and blames me for the things she does. And OF COURSE mom believes her instead of me. I'm just the troublemaker anyways, even when I do nothing. And this is one of those times where I did absolutely nothing. I hear mom's footsteps hitting hard on the hall that leads to my room. She's mad. As soon as she opens the door of my room and makes her way in, I look straight into her eyes. I know it annoys her and I really don't care.

- Taylor! What I am going to do with you?! Why can't you spend an entire day without causing problems?!

- What have I done this time mom? - I see her twitch when I call her "mom". She hates it. I fold my arms above my chest and give her the puppy eyes look.

- First of all, I told you more than 100 times you need to call me "mother". - She sighs heavily, I smirk slightly. - And you still have the courage to ask me what have you done this time?! My grandmother's fan, that is in our family for generations now, is completely ruined! It is the traditional fan every women on this family wears on their wedding day! Where you out of your mind Taylor?!

Maya went too far this time...

This was no ordinary issue. I heard about that fan before. It's the pride of every women on our family and Maya ruined it. I wonder if she did that so she wouldn't have to marry that guy... Okay, focus Taylor, you're being blamed for something really serious that you didn't do. I looked at mom one more time, she gives me not a mad look but a really disappointed one. It hurts.
Back to top Go down
MissSwift
MissSwift

PostSubject: Re: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I hear another footsteps approaching my room. I move my eyes and I see dad looking at me more disappointed than ever. My heart aches a little. I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. Even if I scream out loud, even if I cry it wasn't me who broke the fan... They will never ever believe me. But thing is, if I kept quiet, they would be sure it was my fault... So...

- Wasn't me who ruined the fan. I'd spend all day here on my room. You can ask the maids if you don't believe me; and besides, the fan was kept in the safe. I don't know the combination.

- The fan was on your sister's room, which is NEXT door to your room. So stop pretending you did nothing.

- Didn't you hear me? - I got up, I was getting really upset. - I spent ALL day in MY room. The maids can confirm it. I haven't leave my room even once. I've been doing nothing more than playing guitar since I woke up. - I showed them my fingers as a prove. - You still don't believe in me?
Back to top Go down
MissSwift
MissSwift

PostSubject: Re: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 pm

They both got silent and exchanged looks. My mom nodded and left the room while my dad approach me and placed both his hands on my shoulders.

- Taylor... - He said calmly. - Me and your mother... We really want to believe you this time... But unfortunately we cannot. Why would your sister Maya ruin something like that fan? She will use it in her wedding day next week. Or at least she was... But thing is, you-

- I what dad? I'm always the one who mess up right? Maya is perfect, she doesn't do anything wrong, she agrees with all of this crappy traditions. And since I don't and I'm not the noble type, everything that happens in this house is my fault. A plate broke, who did it? Taylor. Mom's kimono is ripped on one side, who did it? Taylor. The cat died, who should we blame? Taylor. Always me. Never Maya. Because she's perfect and I'm not.

- That is not what I meant, please lower your voice when you speak towards me.

- No, I won't lower my voice. I'm upset. Everything is my fault. Leave me alone.

- Taylor, that's enough!

- I said, leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
MissSwift
MissSwift

PostSubject: Re: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 pm

- Fine, have your way. You are grounded for an whole month. Not leaving your room from now on. Is that clear?

- Whatever... - I sighed as I turned my back to my own dad.

- And that guitar of yours... You are forbidden of playing it ever again. If you even try to disobey to my order, I shall take it away from you.

- What?! No way!

- Taylor!

- Fine!

- Good. No dinner for you today as a punishment. You need to learn to speak towards me, not screaming. And don't you dare to turn your back on me ever again.

I heard him leaving the room. Maya went way too far this time for real. I could swear I heard her laughing softly in her room. Of course she's happy, I'm being punished in her place once more. Sometimes I think I don't belong here for some reason...
Back to top Go down
MissSwift
MissSwift

PostSubject: Re: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

I glanced over the clock next to my bed: it marked 7:30 pm. I could hear the maids walk up and down the hall, getting everything ready for dinner. I stared at the ceiling one more time, like I've been doing for the past 2 or 3 hours since dad left my room. I feel the urge of playing my guitar, but I know I can't. And yes, it upsets me more than everything. I just can't help it but feeling that something... I mean, everything... seems too off. I think about my childhood and I remember a few details that lead me to feel I don't belong here even more. First, everyone on the family is blond; my hair is black. Second, mom never hold me when I was a baby but she used to hold Maya all the time. Third, grandma never let me touch her but she used to play with Maya. I was raised by the maids mostly...

I need to find out the truth...
Back to top Go down
MissSwift
MissSwift

PostSubject: Re: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

I decided the key to find out the truth should be in my dad's office. I remember he have a safe on the wall, hidden behind our family's picture. I always seen him put and take papers on that safe... Yes, I should totally start my search there. I wait patiently until I'm sure everyone is having dinner; then I sneak out of my room quietly and make my way to my dad's office.

Once I'm inside, I close the door without making a noise. Moving the family picture away from the wall, I glance at the safe: it's open. Convenient I guess... I grab a bunch of papers and right when I was about to start to look through them, a folded paper at the end of the safe catches my attention. Carefully, I drop the other papers on my dad's desk and I reach for it. My birth certificate and another paper related to me. Bingo. I take a deep breath.

Alright, this is it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That girl named Taylor...    That girl named Taylor...  Empty

Back to top Go down

That girl named Taylor...
Page 1 of 1