Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Initiation? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Initiation? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Initiation? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Initiation? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Initiation? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Initiation? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Initiation? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Initiation? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Initiation? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Initiation? I_vote_lcapThe Initiation? I_voting_barThe Initiation? I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Initiation? I_vote_lcapThe Initiation? I_voting_barThe Initiation? I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Initiation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: The Initiation?   The Initiation? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm

As I walked onto the Squad 11 barracks I stretched. It was early morning and I just recently woke up. I had orders to help wash the Squad 11 barracks,a job most Squad 4 members were scared of doing. I shrugged it off as I went into the barracks.

As I entered I noticed a woman being bullied by a man of Squad 11 and and women wore an armband just like me. I began to rush towards her.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Initiation?   The Initiation? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

As I approached the two the girl began to look familiar. She was one of the girl to graduate from my class. Apparently she joined Squad 4 as well as me. As I approached the Squad 11 grabbed the girl's forarm. "Common just a little fun." He says with a devilish smirk. He hear my footsteps and looked over at me. "What another Squad 4 member? Get away before I pummel you into a wall you weakling. We run the show." I smiled at the man. "Please let go of her. I woulden't want to force an action upon you." I said gently with a peaceful smile.

He looked at me,furriated. "Who the hell do you think you are!?" He yelled at me. "I'm a brand new member of Squad 11 and im already rising the ranks!" He yelled out at me. I sighed as I took a few more steps towards him. "I really don't want to ask again but please let go of her." My tone remained the same,as did my smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Initiation?   The Initiation? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 pm

The man let go of her arm but didn't walk away. Instead he pulled out his sword from its sheath and swung it down at me. I looked at the man with the same expression as I reacted. The girl shrill in fear but I drew my sword and blocked it horizontally over my head. Our blades met and a clank of metal filled the surrounding air. He was shock I was able to block his attack but I knew he was stronger than me. He continued to push down and he noticed my weakness.

I shunpoed backwards and his blade fell to the ground. I took a few steps forwards and hit the man's hand with my blade. He yelled as my blade met his hand. I was surprised he shrilled out in pain though considering how I barely hit him. The man was more irritated and made a fist with both of his hands and stepped towards me,pulling his arms back to punch.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Initiation?   The Initiation? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:20 pm

As he came towards me I attempted to step to the right but I was a tad to slow. He swung a jab at my stomach and the punch connected,but not perfectly, as it hit more to the left. The left side of my body began to push backwards and I began to spin backwards. I landed on my feet after a 360 spin and faced the man,my right side facing him,my sword in my right hand. "I suppose we will have to settle this matter sir." I said with a smile as I got into stance. The man picked up his sword and charged towards me.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Initiation?   The Initiation? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 pm

I counted his steps as he was coming towards me. As he was 10 steps from me I reacted. I threw my zanpaktou up into the sky and pointed my right hand at him,my left hand grasping my right forarm. As he continued to approach,thinking he would make it, I began to chant an incantion."Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!Hado 31 Shakkahō" I chanted as a red ball of energy formed in front of my hand. The blast fired off and the mans eyes widened. He was to late. The blast met him head on and he went flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Initiation?   The Initiation? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 pm

As my zanpaktou came back down towards the earth I caught it and swiftly sheathed my blade. I stood up and looked at my wound. "Not a bad punch. Any stronger and I may have broken a rib or two." I thought to myself. I looked over at the girl. "Do you happen to know any Chiyudo?" I asked her. "Yes I do. Here ill come take a look at you." She says coming over towards me. I made her stop by putting my hand in front of me in a stopping motion. "Go handle him. I'll be fine. I'm gonna go resume my duties." I said with a smile. "If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask." I said as I walked off to do my duties around Squad 11 barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Initiation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Initiation?   The Initiation? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Initiation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 11th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: