Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAn End to Arrogance - Page 4 I_voting_barAn End to Arrogance - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
An End to Arrogance - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAn End to Arrogance - Page 4 I_voting_barAn End to Arrogance - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

An End to Arrogance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zommari
Espada 7
Zommari

An End to Arrogance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm

"My fate has always belonged to Lord Aizen," grumbled Zommari. "I will gladly die in his honor; someone who understands what we Hollows feel! The words you spit are as pointless as your own existence!"

Suddenly, approximately 6 more eyes opened up around his forehead and began to glow.

"Now accept my Amore to it's fullest extent and know what it means to have your fate decided for you," he screamed as the eyes blasted away one giant tattoo aimed to cover one's entire essence of being...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Fukaku cracks his capsule open, that he held, saying "Maho Teishi!" As a shield appeared in front of him, suddenly marked with the black tattoos. besides the tattoos, the barrier was notable for the quincy cross in it's center, a roman cross symbol, as it shimmered and let off a dim white light.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zommari
Espada 7
Zommari

PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

A gasp caught in the Espada's throat as his technique rammed into a mystic shield, similar to the barrier he had been surrounded in, formed in front of the Quincy. He felt his heart sink then--if he still had it...

"No! You cannot deny my Amore," he declared before shooting off several more in an effort to try and break the shield. "You can't! You can't! You can't!!!"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:12 pm

"It is sad, to see such a pitiful, angry creature." Fukaku said, readying his bow again, taking a bit of blood from his acupuncture pin, before readying his bow, as it once more filled with an electrical energy. "I hope I have enough strength, for this." Fukaku thought, keeping the arm firmly under his control with ransotengai, as electrical energy struck his bow, a cloud from above turning dark, as the energy struck his arrow, changing it to a huge, long lance of energy. Fukaku felt his vision blur slightly, as he readied the attack. "Feel honored, at the least, that you were struck down by such a powerful quincy secret. It's far more than you deserve." Fukaku says to Zommari, waiting a couple seconds to fire. As he does so, rhe gigantic electrical lance moves as fast as lightning, arcing through his shield, and striking into Zommari faster than one could blink, at a speed rivalling Fukaku's Hirenkyaku. "Blitz gott stange is the name of what struck you down, hollow. Remember it well in death." Fukaku said, turning away from the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Zommari
Espada 7
Zommari

PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Zommari trembled with anticipation and fear. He didn't know what else to do as a storm loomed over them, igniting the Quincy's bow. He tried again, in vain, to control the arm he had marked, yet it refused to budge.

Finally, he released a sigh of content and then raised both fists to the air, lifting his voice with them.

"Banzai!" he cried out. "BANZAI! Long live Lord Aizen! BANZAIII!!!"

His voice was then drowned out as a giant explosion of reishi engulfed him, shredding his body to ashes, then incinerating him from compete existence. The entire city block shook under the weight of the explosion, leveling nearby convenient places and hurling cars across the street. A large mushroom cloud stretched upward as the light of the explosion slowly faded.

Zommari Rureaux...Espada #7...was no more.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Fukaku shook his head, disturbed by what he had heard. Were they really so loyal to a traitor, these hollows? Moreover, why did he command their respect so? Fukaku grimaced, feeling how drained he was, as he realized this was nowhere near the end of this war.
Looking around, he saw combat everywhere. Itami appeared to be fighting another arrancar that more than matched him blow for blow, Heero appeared to be fighting a fraccion with surprising speed and agility, and sammie was fighting a female fraccion himself. "How attractive..." Fukaku thouht for a moment, before shaking his head to clear it of such stupid thoughts. She was an enemy, and this was a battlefield. He wasn't some lovesick fool. concentrating on sammie, he dimly hoped the 4th squad lieutenant would be available to help him with his own ijuries... though, he would never say so out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An End to Arrogance   An End to Arrogance - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An End to Arrogance
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Above Karakura town-
Jump to: