Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tides and tidings of darkness I_vote_lcapTides and tidings of darkness I_voting_barTides and tidings of darkness I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Tides and tidings of darkness I_vote_lcapTides and tidings of darkness I_voting_barTides and tidings of darkness I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tides and tidings of darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Tides and tidings of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Fukaku sat down, keeping his cloak blocking his face. the obscuring, black and red, quincy outfit was meant for hiding his identity, and had been infused with reishi, somewhat more durable than his regular clothes. keeping the hood of the cloak up, he waited for Rizu to appear, as he'd devised her to.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm

*Rizu exits her senkaimon and pauses immediately, noticing that she had shown up elsewhere. Closeby, she senses an aura she knows well by now. She walks towards him cautiously.* Nayamasa-san?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"Greetings, captain. I suppose you're wondering why I summoned you here - and have no fear, it was merely my own tinkering. You've nothing to fear." Fukaku said, keeping his hood up. "I bring tidings, in this hour, and advice."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

*Rizu bows her head gently and looks up at him, smiling softly.* Understood. It seems I owe you more and more each day.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Fukaku smirked. While he would never admit it, the idea of the shinigam owing him in and of itself pleased him. Still, he did not show such outwardly. "First, I tell you that the shinigami are not alone. Allies will come - and soon - in your support. Secondly, a bit of advice, though I would expect you'd only tell others of what's necessary in this part of the plan - As the battle begins, do your best to without a doubt show your power and superiority to the arrancar. At least one of the espada is not fully loyal, and he and his will support whatever side appears to be gaining the victory. Do you understand?" Fukaku asked, adjusting his black gloves.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 pm

*Rizu noticed Fukaku's smirk and smiled once more in response. Whether he believed her or not, Rizu was grateful for his help. She listened intently as Fukaku advised her on the upcoming battle. Nodding, her eyes glistened with determination.* I understand, Nayamasa-san. *She bows deeply to show her appreciation.* Thank you. Sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm

"I only act for the survival of this world. Do not thank me for such." Fukaku says, turning away from her. "In any case, you're needed at the battle. I'd advise you move before the battle begins, else the information I've given will be useless." Fukaku said. "I give hope to the shinigami, captain Yukino, but it's up to you to deliver it."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

*Rizu stands upright again, nodding once more in acknowledgement with a genuine smile.* I understand. I'm off then. *Rizu turns towards where she feels the auras of the captains, but pauses and turns her head in Fukaku's direction, speaking audibly.* Thank you, my friend. *With that a crooked smile reaches her lips and she turns back around, disappearing in a shunpo at high speed towards the battle.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 pm

"...hmph." Fukaku grunted, a small smile appearing on his face for but a second. Hirenkyakuing away, he figured out the optimal position for his entrance. It wouldn't be long now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tides and tidings of darkness   Tides and tidings of darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Tides and tidings of darkness
Page 1 of 1