Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Above karakuratown, The war begins! I_vote_lcapAbove karakuratown, The war begins! I_voting_barAbove karakuratown, The war begins! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Above karakuratown, The war begins! I_vote_lcapAbove karakuratown, The war begins! I_voting_barAbove karakuratown, The war begins! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Above karakuratown, The war begins!

Go down 
+8
Erza
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Rizu
Pain
Alice the B-Rabbit
Zenkai
Aizen
Yamamoto
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Above karakuratown, The war begins! Empty
PostSubject: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

I and the other captains stand above karakura some missing and many ex captains among us with their lts and third seats present. i keep my back to them as i look forward. "Get ready. Put the entirety of your spirit on the line and crush them here! Even if your flesh is torn asunder, be as a steel wall down to your last shard of bone! We must defend Karakura town with everything we have. DO NOT allow aizen to succeed in his plans!"
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 pm

4 Gargentas appear. The one in the middle opens up to show me alongside with Gin Ichimaru and Tousen. "I know this isent the real Karakura town. But that means nothing to me. If Karakura Town is in the Soul Society,then ill simply slaughter you here and make the King's Key in the Soul Society." As I finish the rest of the gargentas open. Revealing the Espada along with a few fraccion members of certain espada groups.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Kuroi stepped out beside Grimmjow and Nnorita. He looked across the sky where the other Shinigami were standing. He ran his eyes over each shinigami trying to determine who he would be fighting. Kuroi folded his arms thinking about his battle strategy. He would use his resurreccion when he needed to the most. He would not just go out their and use it right off the bat and get himself killed. Medianoche clutched his shoulder feeling the pressure of all the powerful reiatsu signatures in the area. Kuroi just grinned with his eyes half closed knowing the fun was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Tachi had followed whatever orders he had been given to the letter as he ended up in the fake karakura town. The entire situation confused him, of course. What was going on? A war? People should really tell him these things. No matter, he was just hoping Rizu and Itami would be there too. They said Captains to third seats, so he posed as his squads 3rd seat. They already had a lieutenant right? So he would have been promoted to this level by Rizu anyways, right? He wasn't doing anything bad. Just following orders. Honjo's severely edited haori clung to him tightly, the end flowing outward as he stood crouched behind the captains and lieutenants. He was the lowest classed person here and probably the weakest. Oh well. He'd show them. He grinned menacingly at nothing in particular as he stared off into space, waiting for his next order. His hand was placed lightly on Houritsu-no-Kagyakuai's hilt, and his face was tilted upwards. He had splatters off blood on his cheeks and forehead, as well as a streak coming from the side of his mouth. Well, he was ordered to take care of the escapees...
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 pm

*Pain steps out of the garganta right behind Kuroi being that he is the top fraccion of him and i smirk. I feel the adrenaline starting to rush through my body as i am ready for the battle to start but i wait to get the order to attack from Kuroi. I try and hide my power and rietsu from the shinigami so that they do not know how much power that i truly have. i keep the smirk on my face as i look at all of the shinigami around and knowing that this is going to be a great battle.*
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 pm

*Rizu appears amongst the Captains and seated officers, taking note of each of the auras from the arrancar. Remembering Fukaku's words, Rizu stood tall with determined eyes, looking in front of her and searching for familiar and unfamiliar auras in the area.*
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 am

Heero stands to the side slightly away from everyone seeing as his captain isnt here. I scan the Hollow on the the other side of the war. I quickly recognize Kuroi's and continue to scan. I begin analyzing our forces as I feel the immense spiritual pressure emitting from us. I smile as the war becomes closer to engaging. Heero im so excited, I can wait to bath in hollow blood!I smile at her excitement as I begin to let my reitsu leak from excitement. So who are we gonna be assigned to fighting? I ask the nearest higher up shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 am

Fukaku keeps Ajiro's men back as he stands on a nearby building. In black and red quincy clothes, he wore a black hood that mostly obscured his face. Around him, quincy readied themselves, the strongest Fukaku could find, their bows already drawn. Fukaku crosses his arms and frowns, saying nothing to anyone. wearing a reishi suppressant, he appeared as though he had no reishi at all to onlookers, though his calm confident demeanour and the fact he was unaffected by this gathering of massive spiritual pressures might tip off onlookers.
Inside himself, Fukaku was analyzing the reishi of each person there. "quite a few lieutenant level reishi's from the hollows... some which are at captain level, and some far past that... this will be a difficult battle.".
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

*i walk a few steps behind unohana taicho*
yes yamamoto taicho i will protect the soul society
*i stand at attention and patiently wait for further orders*
*my expression is serious rather than my usual cheerful smile*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 pm

I stand on the outskirts of town,keeping my energy down as Doki stands on my right and Innin on my left. We stand near a forest,our spirit energies concealed heavily and even with all of the people in the area sensing us out would be near impossible. I waited for the moment to strike. A momment to deal the most damage. For now I could only hope the Gotei 13 were able to hold their own.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm

I appear on the right of Old Man Yamamoto. I crack my knuckles as I grin, my fangs bared and my wings spread fully. My tail flicks back and forth as I flex my muscles. My zanpakutos on my back are ready to feel blood.
Let the show begin.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 am

Junsuke manage to enters the battlefield as he stays far away from all the oter captains of the gotei 13 and at the same time he sees some other captains fighting.
"Well i got here in time lets see how things go"
sitting on the roof top of a tall building and looking at everyone on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above karakuratown, The war begins!   Above karakuratown, The war begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Above karakuratown, The war begins!
Page 1 of 1