Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
One of us is going down!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
One of us is going down!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

One of us is going down!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

One of us is going down!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
One of us is going down!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
One of us is going down!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
One of us is going down!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
One of us is going down!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
One of us is going down!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
One of us is going down!!! I_vote_lcapOne of us is going down!!! I_voting_barOne of us is going down!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
One of us is going down!!! I_vote_lcapOne of us is going down!!! I_voting_barOne of us is going down!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

One of us is going down!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

One of us is going down!!! Empty
PostSubject: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:58 am

One of us is going down!!! Yamaha_fjr1300a_sport_touring_motorcycle-t2

I ride my motorcycle into the district where the old hospital is located my mind remembering Ajiros whispered words of where to find him. I park not far up its twisted pathway and i get off my bike. "Im getting my blades back today!" I Walk forward at a rapid pace down that long path hearing various sounds both from the leaves and mechanical. Ominous red eyes gleam within the darkness of the forest that has consumed the hospital. My eyes become silver and i walk faster my eye sight gone but now my view of the field mor eperfect than ever as the many enemies around me swarm and i stand in the center of the road the wind blows ominously as the many figures eye me with their grotesque robotic faces. their gleeping red eyes watch my every breath planing which one to rip from my body with their blades and hands. The wing ripples my coats tail and as it dies down they attack like a swarm of hornets.

Last edited by Honjo [Maka] on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:04 am

I grip my blades and spin clashing wiith the hord forcing their blades to rotate into each other forming a circle of flattened blades around me they swing forward and i vanish appearing above them i unravel the bundle of blades and they scatter around the field and a do not cross tape wraps the area. "Its been a long time coming." I open my eyes as they return normal and i see the hord jump upwards towards me. i clash with them rotating to avoid some as i fly back towards the ground as i land i spin cutting the heads off of teh circle around me as others flie back down at me i bring my arms back and swing them forward flames erupting like geysers several are blown back wards and incinerated as others manuver around teh flames blades drawn i twist my body and swing my arm upwards to clash with one that tries to crash down uppon me i swing and he flips back behind me as the rest circling me gather around once more.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:09 am

they begin to disband in their movements each taking individual paths of attack. I spin to clash with one that comes to my left as i use him as leverage i kick of the ground and kick one of the guards who came from behind in his chest he falls back into anotehr and i throw my blade into him and the others. I puch off the one i used as leverabe anrotate throwing my blade into another before i grab my third and final personal blade. i land and kick forward grabing another blade as i slash in an x at one of teh guards who had attemped to use kido speaking teh incantation. I spin and kick up another blade and slash two more guards in half as i catch teh third blade in my teeth i grip the blades tight and black fire coats them.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:46 am

I go into a frenzy attacking left and right the flames spreading across the forest and their bodies. i impale many on my blade but not without receiving a taste of my own fire with their blades and kicks each attack like another stab into my body and once the pain becomes un bearable i fight through it my blood mixing with the oil soaked ground. I stand with many hills of bodies inpailed by blades i wield two myself both coated in black fire as the guards retreat...no recall they werent just leaving from fear but they were called back.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:18 am

I grin as i appear holding two blades in my hand in teh shape of an x. "welcome Honjo Minamoto." I grin and spin the blades placing them on my side. "i assume you came for these?" I look at you "come take them." I let my reishi explode outwards at standard captain level ripping the ground as it moves outwards.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:20 am

I Growl "Im not running, its a little diffrent now." my reishi explodes outwards unbound. "one of us is going down!" I roar and my reishi warps around me destroying trees the seal from the ss inactive from the destruction of SRDI allows it to flow free. " Ill destroy you!" My blades flames burn more and expand as i rush forward at him swinging in the shape of an X.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 am

i smirk at his out burst. "really now? well then" I turn to the side my arm out. "Bring it." I jump and place my foot swiftly on his blades kicking them down bwfore spining and kicking him in teh face.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am

I grow as om kicked back and i toss the blades to th side forming reishi claws and i run towards him. "cheep shot. lets try a closer range than that!" I spin dropping low and doing a leg sweep pain runs through my body as the act agitates my wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 am

My eyes notice the slight shift in movement from his injuries and i sep on his ankle. "Tsk tsk so slow Come now honjo you can do better than that go bankai atleast you are a captain after all." I grin as i place my foot in his face and pree twisting his body and effectively snapping his ankel. " Come one show me what you ame here to prove."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 am

I cry out from the shot of pain and growl as i pull my leg back taking my broken ankle. I force myself to my feet careful of the broken one. I growl to myself. " Mugen one ken no ha wa, dōsa." My reishi explodes outwards as the blades around the field quiver with excitement. Time seems to slow as i exhale and close my eyes. I open them and the area becomes a large field strewn with blades of various styles.

Spoiler:

Snow begins to fall.
"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood
I have destroyed over a thousand enemies
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
I tear mountain from the earth
And part the sea with my Sword
I have withstood pain to forge my path
Yet, my life is not my own
So as I pray, Mugen one ken no ha wa, dōsa" The blades all quake and i step my foot snapping itself into place with a sickening crunch i wince through the pain. i grip a blade and look at Ajiro my eyes now red. "ill end you here and now!"
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 am

I grin at him as he moves back and as he speaks i see the tape with keep out writen on it ghow with white flames before briightening iwth a blinding flash. I wince covering my eyes and open them to see the massive wasteland. I look on in suprise having never encountered anything like this. "What the..."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 am

As he reals in surprise i waist no time as i swing hard at his mid section swinging him away as i release the blade. I Vanish and grab another blade ans repeat the attack from various angles 11 times. "Infinite one sword blade works style, Addition" I grip another blade and strike each of the blades within Ajiro even deeper."Infinite one sword blade works style, Multiplication" I stand from him as he is impaled with all twelve blades none of which hit a vital organ.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I am caught off guard by his blade as his multiple attaqcks hit me 24 in total as i stumble back." Hahahahahahaha" I reach for each blade and pull them out one by one. "is that the best youve got?" I dust myself off and draw my blade. "My turn." My reishi pours out violently alternating all over the spectrum. "Rip and shred, Ribaiasan no kiba" I grin as my violent reishi frorms a massive shark and he opens his eye and looks directly at Honjo as my shikai becomes its self-propelled inline skates. i accelerate and rush forward as i stop and accelrate again sending a massive fang towards him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I look in surprise and grip a blade and immediately rotate my body spinning up various blades into the air and i strike them. "Path of the Thousand-Hand God!" Each blade is ignited with white and black fire and forms a massive yin yang symbol as they collide with the fang they explode outwards each blade falls and i run froward and grip three. I jump into the air and swing them hard down towards Ajiro. "Three Paths Shot!"

Last edited by Honjo [Maka] on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

I grin as i vanish from the three blades and appear just beyond them. "Che, is that the best you can do little fish?" I grin as i send another fang towards him in the air. " if so then your going to die here. "
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

I grin as i land barely being missed by the fang as i land on the first of the three blades i run along them grabbing two new blades as they land and i grin. "Right arm of Heaven, Left arm of Hell" My right arm is coated in white fire and the left in black. i trust both blades forward and fire them off and they assume the form of dragons one white the otehr black and they spiral around each other heading for him.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 am

I grin and accelerate my skates. " Bloody fang Ride fall "Leviathan" " I kick and send a massive slash towards teh spiraling dragons and it cuts through them easily as it rotates from teir spiral. It now becomes a massive drill like attack.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 am

"Bankai!" My body glows and i place my hand to the ground and it raises rapidly and puts me above the attack before being destroyed. I spin my body and swing my arm down flames extend like an extension i fire it towards Ajiro and land and slide my foot forward the flames masking the spike stream heading and growing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 pm

I grin "thats what i was expecting now we can have fun!" I release more reishi far above captain level as i take off and the ground shreds i plow through teh rock spikes and rotate my body "Bloody Road: Saucer Crush!" The hooks on my jacket spiral with me making a sort of blade as and they begin splitting the flames around my body. I grin as i spin rotating my body sideways and placing my hand to the spike below i use it and push of as it rises and spin my wheels glowing as i spiral and then stop on the air kneeling. "Cage of fangs!" a cage of fangs forms similar to that of a shark cage that comes down upon him. I look up and see the gargantas and feel the various spiritual pressures. " hmm."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:38 am

i feel the energies and push them from my mind momentarily "shit!'' I punch the ground and it forms a dome around me as the fangs crash into it.The dome explodes violently and sends shards in every direction. In the center is a scorch mark and nothing more as there is no trace of me left.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:17 pm

I look around. "che...seems i over estimated him." I deactivate shikai and land. "how pathetic..." I turn my back andwalk towards my base and realize the battle field hasnt faded. "wait what the!?" But my reaction is to slow as i see a hand reach from the ground and pull me under to my neck. "damn it!!!" Istruggle and growl my instincts taking over as i bite at the air randomly.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:27 pm

I grin as i pull him under. Just before the dome exploded i lowered my self into the ground and gave the illusion of my death to try adn lower his guard he espected so much from me he underestimated me. "Heh." I shoot out of the ground and it tightens around him slowly as i do. "This fight is over Ajiro i will now take back whats mine!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of us is going down!!!   One of us is going down!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

One of us is going down!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Old and Abandoned Places :: Matsukura Hospital-
Jump to: