Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Kiss of Judas EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Kiss of Judas EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Kiss of Judas EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Kiss of Judas EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Kiss of Judas EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Kiss of Judas EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Kiss of Judas EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Kiss of Judas I_vote_lcapKiss of Judas I_voting_barKiss of Judas I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Kiss of Judas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:36 am

I stand in the courtyard outside my pace a brisk walk keeping me a few feet before you as i turn and twist along the corridors. I Stand and turn towards you ahd grin my eyes now white. "did you ever wonder what happened to rizu aswell? did you look around the lab that covered up charred body that was off to your side..." I grin sadistically." lets see how powerful this inner demon of his is at full force.. perhaps i can break him from it. "I killed her for standing in my way and now i have had my revenge on itami and my daughter i no longer have anything to lose. but oh so much to gain... and someone like youwill just be another body on my walkway to glory and power there is NO HOPE especially for a child like you."

Last edited by Honjo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 am

Tachi stops abruptly when you do, his eyes moving to meet yours and his body still shaking. He wasn't just shaking, he was in tremors. He was that far past insanity. He tilted his head at the start of Honjo's words. Something happened to Rizu? His words were enough to give him pause to listen. Tachi gasped loudly and his throat seized up at what Honjo said next. He staggered back, running away from the words that swam in his head now. His entire view turned black, and he couldn't see anything. He stumbled and fell on the ground. Rizu was dead? She couldn't be dead. Itami was dead? He couldn't be dead. They couldn't be dead. They couldn't. Those two words were soon taken over by the rest of the words, everything that Honjo had said. No. No no no. Nononononononononononononononononon--------------------

Tachi's spiritual pressure burst in such a way that the ground was crushed around him, everything being flattened and torn up. It formed around him in blackness, taking the shape of a large wolves head. The eyes of the wolf seemed to be glowing as it gazed at Honjo, the entire thing letting out a sound like a growl. Tachi staggered up and his vision blurred from black, gaining color but everything in a negative hue. His eyes were wide and his mouth was closed tightly shut, his entire body tilted left as he moved around. He nearly tripped and fell back down, his entire body feeling weak.

He let out one loud scream, his mouth tearing open and the veins in his eyes bursting as he ran at Honjo with his blade, attempting to cleave his head clean off.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 am

I look at you and feel as if everything were in slow motion as stand stil and look at you a grin on my face. "Foolish child attacking a captain? I am not itami, nor am i rizu they perished before me crushed under my power just as you will be."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:20 am

Tachi stumbled to a stop at Honjo's words, having closed the distance between them by about half. He staggered and leaned forward, his Zanpakuto sticking into the ground and supporting him like a cane of sorts. He was still in tremors, his head tilted down to look at the ground. When he finally looked up again, tears were spilling from his eyes at a rapid pace, staining his cheeks. His eyes were big and the terror and misery in them were extremely apparent as he looked into Honjo's. Seeming to emphasize this, his reiatsu was weighed down by sadness, in a way that it was possible that Honjo would be able to feel it. Tachi opened his mouth and a croaking sound came out as his voice cracked.

"You killed them...." He stated, the words coming out hoarsely and hurting his throat. "You killed.... The only people.... I cared about.. You killed... My... My....." A sob broke out from his lips and he titled his head down again, taking a second before looking back up and even more tears apparent. "You killed my.. You killed my friends.." Tachi had barely any energy left- Not physically, but emotionally. He wanted to kill him. He wanted to kill Honjo more than anything else right now. But he couldn't. He didn't have the power to even hurt him, and he knew that.

"So you want power,eh? Tachi heard a voice. Normally he would have jumped, but surprise was hardly an emotion that registered right now. All he did was tilt his head up towards the sky. He was ignoring Honjo completely, he knew. He was too broken to care right now. He couldn't care. He wanted to respond to the voice, but he couldn't. "Aww c'mon. Don't be like that. Cheer up. How 'bout this?~" The voice asked, wistfully. "I can grant you power, and I will. I can grant you enough power to do something. All you need to do is make a contract with me." There was a small ray of hope in Tachi's mind now, barely a sliver but still there.

"Contract?" He croaked at the sky. Quickly, his sword began to glow orange, which the light from that encompassed his entire body. His eyes had closed and he could still be seen inside the sphere of orange light. Inside of his mind, Tachi was in an alley way, with a young guy directly across from him. "The terms of the contract are power and use. I want power. You want power. If you get stronger, I get stronger. You must always get stronger. And you must always use me. That is the contract. Do you accept these terms, shinigami?" Tachi couldn't do more than nod, his eyes wide and the tears still falling, but a slight shine in them.

The guy smiled in response and words, information, flooded into Tachi's head. The guy gave Tachi a slight wave and grinned, fading away. "Call me Houritsu-no-Kagyakuai, Takeru."

The orange light had grown opaque, blocking Honjo's view of Tachi, and now it was fading. When it was gone, Tachi emerged, his eyes wide and still staggering- But in his hand, he held his shikai. "Houristu-no-Kagyakuai." Tachi stated at Honjo, simply.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:34 am

ah, so iv broken him so far into dispair he has achieved shikai...I look at you closely and stand with my arms crossed watching you carefully. I smile and snap as flames form beneath me and materialize a wheeled chair i sit in it backwards and look at you "so you will try and kill me. Lets see what power you have."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:47 am

Tachi exploded outwards, augmenting his reiatsu to push him faster at Honjo and tearing up the ground under him. He ran straight at Honjo and got close enough so he wouldn't even have to raise his voice to be heard. He brought his shikai up and pointed it directly at Honjo's heart- He knew this was too easy, Honjo wasn't even trying. But Tachi could do all he could and that was all. Before he did this, however, he wanted to know something. His finger idled over the trigger on his shikai and his right eye flared, a symbol appearing in it. The information he had gained earlier was about his new powers, and this was one of them. The power of near absolute obedience. "Honjo Minamoto." Tachi started, his voice still cracking. "I command you to tell me why you killed them." His voice was imbued with spiritual energy and the thought, the demand, the question, would worm it's way into Honjo's minds and force him to answer truthfully. That was how Tachi saw it, at least.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:11 am

I look at you and grin slightly before looking at you coldly my reishi forms a circle around me as teh wing picks up and the circle rotates. " You wish to know why i killed Itami Moeru and Rizuka Yukino..." I laugh" the reason my reason has no existance. for after all if something dosent exist can it have a reason?" the answer being given i continue without hesitation an instinct and and action a reaction of covering i say it as i said the last statement and without missing a heart beat."and likewise if something exist must it truely have a reason. I did what i did simply because i did it. Instinct i am instinct. I willed them dead i killed them instinct instinct instinct. I have answered you and now."i lean forward on teh back of the chair" Is that all you can do? as i would not have revealed that information of my own will" I smile and look at you your eyes have changed and i look towards your mouth then from your mouth to your body my eyes moving subtly and hardly noticeable. Your posture your stance all of you has changed.

I kick back off the ground and both i and the chair are pushed back from you the ground where i kicked erupting and sending shards of earth towards you. Impressive... he managed to get me to reveal the truth about itami and rizu hopefully the rest of my statement has muddled the answer enough to prevent him realizing it. i must be on guard next time against that...
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:28 am

Tachi just stared at Honjo throughout his answer. At the end, Tachi's face and expression seemed to darken, his head tilting to the side. As Honjo kicked back Tachi raised his shikai to cover his face from the rock pieces. He didn't remove his shikai until a few moments later, and when he did, all traces of tears and the like were gone. In contrast, his eyes were wide and he was grinning psychotically. A single giggle escape him and then a chorus erupted after that. His shikai swayed loosely at his side as Tachi stared at Honjo maddeningly.

"You killed my friends.. You killed my friends for no reason? Heeheeheeheee!!! For no reason?!?!!? HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!" He burst out laughing and staggered a step forward, his body twisting and turning at weird angles. He had been snapped- He had been broken from this personality and then snapped from sadness. Honjo had damaged him so much by now he had ended up reverting to his insanity. "Pfffftt heeheeheeheeheehee!!!!" Tachi straightened himself out and smiled goofily at Honjo. "I'm going to kill you now. <3" And then he was off, kicking from the ground and tearing at Honjo. He positioned his body mid-air and shot three orange-colored "bullets" from his shikai, consecutively, at Honjo. His seal was still present in his eye and would be for a little while longer, just in case he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:37 am

I kick the chair to the right as the bullets fire down and as i reach te ground i kick again this time leaning back and puching up with my hand i kick the chair at you and remain in a hand stand. "kill me? well see..." I push from the ground and into a back flip string to my feet a good distance from where i started now. Hmm so his bullets are reishi blasts. I nod to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 am

Tachi watched Honjo's acrobatics and giggled some more. The chair flew at him and smacked him in the chest, causing him to cry out. He fell to the ground and quickly threw the chair to the side, grunting impatiently. He jumped up and rolled his eyes, laughing again. "You shouldn't have done that.~" He sang, shunpo'ing at Honjo and smiling. As he gets close to him again this time he activates his other ability, a different, but still effective, one. His outline glowed a soft blue and then an invisible sphere extends outward, covering the space between them and around Honjo. Tachi's heart stopped and he knew he didn't have long, as Honjo would now be paralyzed for a few seconds. Tachi flickered and appeared behind him, his shikai pointed at his back, and fired a shot the moment his heart begin beating again.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 am

As he nears me time slows and i grin at him as he seems to vanish thsi time not a shunppo as i feel ablast hit m from behind i am forced forward. che? Hmm he moved so fast een i couldnt register that..."my black outfit now bares a hole in its back and i remove it. "no point fighting in that" i walk forward my back aching surprisingly form the force of that blast as i turn to face you i grip one of the three blades at my side and slowly pull it from its sheath. "enough play now you die. What are you planing now Honjo your not actually going to kill him are you? I agre this is a reckless thing and with the flames of heaven within you you kill this child you will die for sure.

I ignore them and i can feel their worry as they continue to protest in my head and actively try to stop me my pours fluctuating rapidly between high and low. I grip the blade tightly and lower it aiming towards you. "Burn all creation to ash and rebuild it a new," In that instant the two realize what im doing and collaborate to make my reishi explode outwards."Shinjiorichmaru" although you do not see it my hands emit the black fire along the blade it seems as if the blade has become black fire and its form resembles a snake with red eyes as i brip and swing towards you it flies at you rapidly."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 am

Tachi barely had time to smirk as his attack connected and Honjo was hit forward before he started to draw a blade. Getting on the defensive, Tachi pointed Houritsu-no-Kagyakuai directly in front of him, so he'd be ready to protect himself if Honjo attacked. However, he didn't see and didn't realize what he was doing with his next attack, and was hit directly by the black flame snake.

He stumbled backwards, his clothes having caught fire, and his eyes wide. His mouth gaped open and he screamed out, tearing off his shirt and throwing it as far as he could, his hands getting burned in the process. He grasped his shikai tightly, tears pricking at his eyes thanks to the pain caused by his hands, and pointed it at Honjo again. "It's. Not. Nice. To. Hurt. People!" He yelled, enunciating each word. Firing rapidly, he shot five "bullets" at Honjo quickly, his arm jostling each time so that each "bullet" was going towards a different spot of Honjo's body. During this, the seal faded from his eye, locking him out from the power it possessed for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 am

i bring my arm back and down as theswiorling snake forms a sort of shield and takes the impact. i breath and the flames on you and your clothing extinguish as i swing my blade up and it flies upwards before i snap the blade and the snape whips around to flie town towards you ominously. "devoure him." the shake begins to expand and slowly move down upon you.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:44 am

Tachi barely had time to register that the flames had been extinguished. His eyes were wide and afraid as the snake expanded and came down at him. His body began to shake and he nearly fell to the ground. It had been too much. He'd lost his only friends in his entire existence and been broken too many times in one day. He'd gotten this power but it was wearing on him already- It seemed that everything had a cost. And now, and now.. Now he had a giant snake made out of black flames coming down on him, with the order to devour him. It was too much. Too much. He fell to his knees and his shikai dispersed, now holding his unreleased zanpakuto that laid at his side weakly. His body slumped forward and tears began to fall from his eyes. He would die now, too. He would die and join Rizu and Itami. His eyes closed and he whimpered softly, tears falling so rapidly now from his eyes that it was rain falling across the ground beneath him.

"R-rizu-san.. Ita-chan.... I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:48 am

The snake dispursesand i sheath my blade as i walk past you. I stop as i stand just behind you. "Why do you allow your true self to dwell in madness and dispair... Stand. Your friends live. My daughter and Itami both. from here out i would nott be suprised if my very presence traumatizes you but hear my words my child...Hope is everlasting..." I walk on back to the lab to gather new clothing and equipment.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 am

Tachi could barely find the will to look up, and Honjo's words... It shattered. Tachi shattered. His eyes closed and he fell over, everything being faded to black. He fell unconscious, his body warming up as a fever had spread over his body from stress. His breath was inaudible- It was almost like he wasn't breathing period. His heart beat was slow and his body was heavy and weak. Honjo had broken him past something he would easily recover from- He was broken. He was shattered. It was over. Subconsciously, he didn't want to wake up. He wanted to die there. He wanted to die there and get away from this.

Honjo had shattered him.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 am

I hear you drop and turn. I leave you laying on a operating table in the lab careful to ensure you are taken care of by ayame and itami when he wakes. I walk up the stairs silently and stand outside the building. I exhale solemly and place shades on and walk forward to head to the human world knowing i may not return and after what i had done it might be best if i didnt. i left my haori covering Tachi and ayame knew i may not return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiss of Judas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Judas   Kiss of Judas Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss of Judas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 12th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: