Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Building a Fortress EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Building a Fortress EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Building a Fortress EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Building a Fortress EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Building a Fortress EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Building a Fortress EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Building a Fortress EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Building a Fortress EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Building a Fortress EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Building a Fortress I_vote_lcapBuilding a Fortress I_voting_barBuilding a Fortress I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Building a Fortress I_vote_lcapBuilding a Fortress I_voting_barBuilding a Fortress I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Building a Fortress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Building a Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Building a Fortress   Building a Fortress EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:50 am

He stepped out the Garganta back in his regular state. Kuroi needed to build a fortress for his rogue orginization. He looked around the old train station and thought this place was perfect. People would rarely visit and he could have hollows keep a lookout. Medianoche flew off his shoulder and landed onto the top of the lightpole. Kuroi took a step back and examined how he would build this place. He would need some resources from his lab in Las Noches to keep his spiritual pressure down in the area.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Building a Fortress   Building a Fortress EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 pm

He jumped down onto the train tracks and began walking down the tunnel. Kuroi wanted to see how far the tunnel.went so he knew what to block off. As he walked down the tunnel a purple cero formed around his hand serving as a light. After walking for several minutes he stopped to what seemed to him was this middle and fired the cero straight ahead. With him already being underground he formed another tunnel. He was going to create a series of complex tunnels for his base.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Building a Fortress   Building a Fortress EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 pm

He walked down a few feet further and blasted another tunnel. Kuroi needed to put a certain metal in the walls to solidfy them. Titanium was strong but it was expensive. It just dawned on him he did not need to worry about price because he is an Espada. He kept blasting tunnels until he had enough for all 13 members offices. He stopped in the middle to take a break and regain his eyesight. It was hard to blast tunnels in a dark area and the only light is your cero attacks. He leaned against a wall and thought about creating a large meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Building a Fortress   Building a Fortress EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:03 pm

He turned and faced the wall of rock that was in front of him . He held out his right fist to the wall and fired a cero causing a large circle that was big enough to hold meetings and socialize. As he finished he sensed a powerful reiatsu almost matched his in power. Kuroi knew what this was about, he only raised his hand at the arrancar that was approaching him. He turned and followed the arrancar into the Garganta. "Sorry to bother you but you are needed in Las Noches immediately." Kuroi just nodded because he understood. What Seth has been talking about was starting to fall in place. He needed to make sure that him and Medianoche was ready for the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Fortress   Building a Fortress Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Fortress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Old and Abandoned Places :: Old Karakura train station-
Jump to: