Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Nothing but looking around EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Nothing but looking around EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Nothing but looking around EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Nothing but looking around EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Nothing but looking around EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Nothing but looking around EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Nothing but looking around I_vote_lcapNothing but looking around I_voting_barNothing but looking around I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Nothing but looking around I_vote_lcapNothing but looking around I_voting_barNothing but looking around I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Nothing but looking around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Nothing but looking around Empty
PostSubject: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:54 pm

*I walk around the area and see all the people around me the people walking there dogs and the children playing in the park* There are times like this where it is peaceful that i like not being able to be seen. *i say with my smirk on my face* Ha! Why is it so peaceful around here?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:59 pm

*i say to myself as i keep walking around the area hoping to find something to do around here* It is not that it isn't fun being able to do what ever i want around here right about now but i really wish that i could have some kind of order from Aizen to do something. *i say to myself as i keep walking through the park with my smirk on my face looking at all of the people around me*
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 pm

(Got bored of posting alone, so here i am o-o)

While wandering around i feel a great power. It attracts me like a moth to a flame, but when i get to the source...something tells me to do nothing. I get a feeling in my soul ; a feeling that i haven't felt since becoming this way.What...is...this...feeling...and...who...is...this...being..with...this...massive....power
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 am

*i look around me because i feel the presence of a hollow i don't draw my sword and keep looking at the hollow Oh hello what are you doing here? Why are you not moving? *i say with a smirk on my face as i try and move closer to him* Are you going to do anything? Whats wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I stuggle to form words.I.....no.....name..... This barely understandable sentence slurs out of my mouth, as i move back the closer the mysterious being come closer.Away.....from....me.... i say stuggling to talk.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:26 pm

*I then start to think to myself* maybe i have to much spiritual pressure that could be what is making him act this way. *i then stop moving toward him and start to reduce the amount of spiritual pressure that is coming from my body* I wonder if that help any for him? *i say to myself*
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 pm

The power fades and i move closer. What.....a-r-e......you?.I say gesturing my amazement.I look the being up and down trying to figure out what it is. You...seem...like...me...but...different i say as talking becomes easier.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:37 pm

I am kinda like you i am what people call an arrancar. A type of hollow that has regained most of his human form but is stronger then a normal hollow would be. *i say with a smirk on my face as i look at the hollow up and down* My name full name is Albato Cortey but for short just call me Pain *i say with my smirk still on my face*
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:42 pm

My facination increases.So could i regain most of my human form?.I say clearly.But, i forgot my name....so guess it wouldnt matter.I say with a angry tone in my voice.What's wrong with you go feed to become strong.Says my bloodlust in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 pm

If you get stronger i or one of the other Arrancar will find you or maybe if you are really lucky our leader will. *i say with my smirk still on my face* You going to have to do that because Lord Aizen only wants the strongest people on his side. By that time you should have your memory of you name back. *i say as i use my sonido leave the area and think to myself* that guy looks like he would be a good addition to use in out fight against the shinigami i hope he does get stronger *i say as i stop smirking when i think about it*
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm

I stand there for awhile after Pain leaves.His words echo in my mind from time to time, as i continue my search for humans to devour.But, this time i sense people who seem they will be more filling than others.There is no nearby, go after it says my bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but looking around   Nothing but looking around Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing but looking around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Tsubakidai Park-
Jump to: