Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Crossroads. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Crossroads. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Crossroads. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Crossroads. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Crossroads. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Crossroads. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Crossroads. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Crossroads. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Crossroads. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Crossroads. I_vote_lcapCrossroads. I_voting_barCrossroads. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Crossroads.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Crossroads.   Crossroads. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 pm

He steps out the Garganta into the middle of Karakura Town. Kuroi was here on business only and did not feel like killing. He had a lot on his mind recently with his Fraccion and all. It seemed as if what he was doing was pointless. Medianoche let out a noise alerting Kuroi to the oncoming car. He jumped up into the air standing there as the car went safely on. Sure the car could not see him but it would surely feel him. "Eh..that was close." He walked over in mid-air for a bit before jumping down to the sidewalk. Kuroi was not happy with being the 8th Espada. He wanted more power but in the terms of Espada being number 8 was not the strongest. All he wanted was to reach as close as number 1 as possible. "I need to do what is necessary just to move up in the ranks of Espada." He continued walking down the street as Medianoche nuzzled his neck softly.

Last edited by Kuroi on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroads.   Crossroads. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Kuroi smiled for the first time in awhile. Medianoche has always been able to bring happiness to him whenever he was feeling down. He stopped walking for a second and wondered why Medianoche did not speak. If a regular hollow could speak surely she could he hoped. "Medianoche do you speak, or do you prefer to stay silent?" Kuroi did not ask the question out of stupidity but it was something he has been wondering for a very long time. "I have always been able to speak but prefer to stay silent. I did not want to bore you with my talking." Kuroi smile grew even wider after she spoke. He was slightly surprised by the softness in her voice, but just pushed those thoughts away. "Go fly around the town, you have been watching me for awhile. Go enjoy some freedom, I will whistle for you if needed." Medianoche flew off of his shoulder spreading her wings to her fullest as she flew away. "Thank you master." With her gone Kuroi could really get down to what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroads.   Crossroads. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 pm

As he started walking down the street he needed to visit an old friend. Well they were not really friends but had each other backs when things went down. Kuroi grinned as he could remember it as if it was yesterday. The slaying of hollows and demons way back when. But that was the past and this was the future. "Hope he lives at the same address." He could feel the familiar reiatsu as he neared the residential districts. He arrived at 676 Romai Drive. This was the place he had been looking for. The house still looked the same, and the yard looked as if it had been recently cut. "Thought you would have upgraded by now." He walked up slowly to the house as he reached out and knocked gently with his right hand. Kuroi breathing began to slow down as he waited for a response from whoever lived here. He wondered now was he doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroads.   Crossroads. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:52 pm

The door opened up as a man with standing behind it with long white hair. "Well well well...if it is not my old friend Kuroi. How have the Espada been treating you lately?" Kuroi wondered how a rogue shinigami knew about what was going on in Hueco Mundo. He just shrugged it off and responded. "Seems nothing has changed with you Seth. I have been doing good...tired of being the 8th Espada if you get my drift." Kuroi was actually getting tired of being the 8th Espada. Every time he wanted to move up in the ranks no other Espada could be found. But that was for another time and place. "Come on in for some big bad hollow come get you." Kuroi laughed softly before walking in behind him. "Sit down somewhere it does not matter." Seth motioned to one of the three chairs or the couch. Kuroi walked over and sat down in the couch.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroads.   Crossroads. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Seth sat down in the chair across from Kuroi folding his arms trying to read him. "If I am correct about why you are here, then I think it is time we get right down to business. You know Lord Aizen will not be pleased about his Espada going rogue you will be hunted." Kuroi leaned back in the couch. He knew that would come up eventually but he was hoping that it would not now. But now he has to respond to Seth statement. "Yeah I know but I think I can handle my own. I am not going to ask you how you knew what was on my mind but lets talk business. I need to get a few recruits and a base before I offically leave." Kuroi leaned for staring Seth straight into his eyes. "I can mangle a few rogues here and there. But the base is going to have to come out of your paycheck because my funds run a little low." Kuroi grinned widely before leaning back again. "Sounds good to me. I will bring a few along with me as well."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroads.   Crossroads. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Seth nodded in approval before looking out the window before looking back at Kuroi. "So Rogue what are you going to call this group of yours?" Kuroi sat back he had not really thought about what to call the group just yet. "Hmm...what about BlackHearts?" That was something that came random to Kuroi. Seth looked past Kuroi for a second thinking before he responded. "Fine with me, go find a secure location for this rogue group. But do me a favor and hold off on the group until the big thing goes down between the shinigami and espada. It will be much more easier to rise to power and become dominant." Kuroi did not think about that at all. He could wait until this war was supposedly suppose to happen and wait for the Espada to get picked off then rise to power after it was all said and done. "Alright thanks for the advice. Look I have to return to my Fraccion we will see each othere very soon Seth. Till then try not to get maimed by anything." He stood up as Seth did the same. Soon there was going to be a new group on the rise. Kuroi shook hands with Seth then left. As he walked out Medianoche met him on his shoulder stroking his neck. "Who was that guy Master?" Kuroi could have choose not to answer her but he trusted her. "It was a business partner." Medianoche just stroked his neck not wanting to push the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossroads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroads.   Crossroads. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossroads.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town-
Jump to: