Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story I_vote_lcap.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story I_voting_bar.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story I_vote_lcap.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story I_voting_bar.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story Empty
PostSubject: .hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story   .hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 pm

.hack// Legend of the Twilight Short story Anime-Boy

sighs and looks around "how sad that this place has died...hmm" I walk to the transport gate "were should i go..."

I look at my cellphone and check the BBS and the front page appears with an event announcement:
Valentines Day Secrets Of the heart event has begun Winners receive an item depending on their past keep or leave is up to you Enjoy!!!

i look at the message a moment longer and for a moment i hesitate reading the name a second time. "...secrets of the heart?..." I read further and see a list of users names and mine with Aqua on it. i nod and press a button on my cell and i transport to the area it says by my user name. I enter a large snow covered land and im surprised." ..Aqua is frozen over!?.. " i shake my head and shrug as i walk and see several dragons. Immediately they see me and rush towards me with pure malice.

"Lusts claw!"a large explosion is heard as they are whiped out and i look in amazement

"what the hell?!" i turn to see someone in a hooded outfit walking towards me.

"You.. "a metallic sound is heard as my claws extend. "you..i cant let you live..."

A metallic sound is heard from the approacher as they rush me gliding over the ice "Ice fang! "a large wave of ice comes at me*

"damn it!" i block and get blasted back my health drops to 80% "ill kill you i swear i will" tears build in my eyes and i rush at my oppponnt "pyro twister" i create a drilling flame tornado and rush the person.

"heh foolish..."they block and im knocked backwards.

I look "this isnt over..."

I stand shaking and am hit by more ice claws my health reaches 40%

"Raaaaagh "i cry out i look and my vision becomes blurry ".. i no i cant lose"

a heated aura forms around me

"You!"a large clock of flames appear behind me the hands set to 11:59 and move to 12 and as they do a large burst of fire consumes my surrounding area" Raaaaaa!!!!! you wont get away with what you did!"

(