Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Attaining the next level EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Attaining the next level EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Attaining the next level EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Attaining the next level EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Attaining the next level EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Attaining the next level EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Attaining the next level EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Attaining the next level EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Attaining the next level EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Attaining the next level I_vote_lcapAttaining the next level I_voting_barAttaining the next level I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Attaining the next level I_vote_lcapAttaining the next level I_voting_barAttaining the next level I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Attaining the next level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Attaining the next level Empty
PostSubject: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:00 am

Fukaku sighed, as he walked out of his doorstep. walking down the street, he felt the stares of the people around him. even those without reishi could feel he wasn't the sort of person to speak to out of turn. even if they couldn't sense the malevolence of his aura, they could feel some of it's presence.
Fukaku sighed at this unjust fate.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 am

Fukaku went to his training ground, sensing that most of the wildlife had left the area. It seemed even god himself would prefer to see Fukaku alone. As an ancient, he had of course, had duties, and if they thought anything of his aura, they hadn't said. nonetheless, he could feel their distrust, as his aura radiated darkness. There were no others at Fukaku's level of power, however, or wisdom, as they'd seen. He had learned so much in these past few months.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 am

Fukaku strode to his practice area again, firing his sanrei as fast as he possibly could, over and over, at the nearby mountain. Breaking apart the rock bit by bit, he sighed. He'd been able to do this before, he needed to go farther than this. Firing even faster, he kept at it for ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:50 am

Fukaku kept firing, as he slowly ran out of reishi. The locals might wonder who did this to their landmark later, but Fukaku was unconcerned. it had always been like this: he would exhaust himself in all manner possible, try to train, and all for naught. He had yet to gain any sizable gains in these past years, as though he'd hit a wall. grimacing, he continued to fire.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am

Continuing with his blast, Fukaku slowly bored a hole in the mountain. Grunting in frustration, he felt his reishi go down with every blast. Gritting his teeth, he fired again - this, couldn't be his limit. Shaking his head, he forced his way through the exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 am

Fukaku was kneeling, nearly falling over. he'd spent nearly all his reishi. I can't possibly go on any longer... I've run out of reishi.. Fukaku thought to himself. Falling over, he wondered if he was dying. why... Fukaku wondered, despairing. Yet, as soon as he thought that, he felt power rush into his veins. The Ice in my veins... will flow forth, and conquer! He thought, getting up, and seemingly gaining reishi again. all that he had lost, and forgotten about... his pain, was the way to draw out his reishi.
Smirking, he fired another arrow at the mountain, as black energy swirled around him, pushing nearby pebbles away.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:45 am

"can't believe that one chunk of the mountain caused a landslide." Fukaku thought, smirking, as he turned his attention to a nearby news helicopter. Dooubtlessly, this would be quite a story. he was just glad noonce caught him doing it, or he'd have some explaining to do. " Hollow, or shinigami.... you've both done me wrong... and in doing so, you gave me the perfect weapon to destroy you." Fukaku silently gloated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attaining the next level   Attaining the next level Empty

Back to top Go down

Attaining the next level
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Town Outskirts-
Jump to: