Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams I_vote_lcapClosing the book of nightmares and dreams I_voting_barClosing the book of nightmares and dreams I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Closing the book of nightmares and dreams I_vote_lcapClosing the book of nightmares and dreams I_voting_barClosing the book of nightmares and dreams I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Closing the book of nightmares and dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Closing the book of nightmares and dreams Empty
PostSubject: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I reach the roof of the hospital and look at the book float and its seals only thhe first four broken. So this is the Book of the Apocalypse?" I step forward slowly and reach my hand out. in my head an alarm goes off warning me not to get to close... to late.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 pm

As i reach my hand for the book the final three seals all break at once and blast me back in a pure white light my body becomes engulfed in a pure white flame and i fall from the karakura hospital roof the fall seemes slow and agonizing as i burn alive both outside and inside as if the fire were like a liquid and had invaded my lungs my stomach my very being. the light of the book forms a massive pillar of energy and a large golden gate forms much larger and daunting than the gate of hell. ..guess this is it huh..done in by a bloody book...
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 pm

I hit the ground hard and the ground is compleatly oblittrated any damage i had ever done before this seems niniscule as the school is whiped out leaving no trace teh ground nothing but a massive hole in the earth that penetrates the asthenosphere of the earths mantle. i lie in the hole and the flames leap from me and form lines from my body to the rim of the giant hole. the lines connect my head arms and leags and i become a large ball of fire within the hole.
Back to top Go down
Barbas Demon Of Fear
Expert
Barbas Demon Of Fear

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I stand next to the raging fire its crackling ominous. "I can save you you know Honjo Minamoto. You remember me dont you?" I smirk. "its simple... IF you accept the contract."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 pm

As the flames consume me burning away my flesh i look at him coldly. "Save namine..." I look back up at the air. "I accept your contract.. "i struggle fr my words as teh flames become my only oxygen and my words become mixed with my blood air and liquid meeting as i sepak to voice my approval. "save her..for Rizuka...
Back to top Go down
Barbas Demon Of Fear
Expert
Barbas Demon Of Fear

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I grin. "approved and as my compensation i am free to roam the reath with minor hellions and only do minor damage" I grin as i vanish.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:10 pm

I cough up more blood and notice its white now and the flames have yet to kill me as excriciatiung as they are. i feel my arm regrow and i roar in pain. unngh i thought kos serum hurt . I cough up blood again.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 pm

The i roar and force my body to bind with the fire and become flames itself my black flames becomming pure white as i stand and the thunder rolls as the bottom falls out on the sky and it pours rain. I stand as the flames fade away not from the rain but from themselves i look at my self dizzily before falling out..dead or unconsious i as the author am not sure...
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Hours pass and honjo wakes and inhales as if he had been under water. he sits up swiftly. seems that his time is not here yet.

I shake my head and crawl forward as the rain pours the white flames that had faded bringing me to true humility and awe at the immense power i feel a tugging sensation as the beam of light fades and a pulse is sent out like a signal of the closing of the book. i stnad shakingly my har matted before my eyes..no..not my hair my hair is red this hair is white.. iplace my hand on my head and realize i used my arm..the arm that had been severed. I walk forward to pooling of water and look at myself. my face is no longer as it once was once again my body had changed..i dont even remember who i once was but it does not matter each time is a new begining to do what i can for the good of the soul society and more importantly for the good of the human race especially thos in karakura i look once more at myself my clothes had changed to...an ers of a new beginning for me...it was truely comforting...

I stand and my flames rise with me this time the flames have a new addition the fire that had cleansed me the fires of judgement Heavens holy flames burn in my wake..a secret i must keep for no man should reveal his tricks all at once my power felt much higher and suzaku and kusa felt it to. we were a unity and more bound by something greater our will to protect that whichi is important to us even if it costs our lives i walk forward as teh flames trail about me.

Closing the book of nightmares and dreams 239403-e8666cc40f86839885ea4ae8597110a7_super

The New Era Begins Now
Back to top Go down
GOD
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 pm

A light envelops the book and it dispurses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing the book of nightmares and dreams   Closing the book of nightmares and dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Closing the book of nightmares and dreams
Page 1 of 1